Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't sleep. Can't cope anymore.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I've tried to sleep for 4 hours now, and just can't. I'm 26 in September, and nothing ever changes.
Living alone and depressed... It makes you so weaker, you're more likely to get heart disease for example.
Coping using alcohol jfl... you're adding a problem to your shitty life like there ain't enough of it.
Your parents are ashamed of you and don't even go to see your family anymore so they don't have to speak about you because you messed up so badly. They, too, are getting reclusive, all because of you.

Have you ever taken advantage of the virtuous circle of having a girlfriend, thinking about the future, getting ambitious... No, you can't. You can't think about the future because it's just emptiness, there's nothing there. You're alone, you'll be alone for another 20 years.

Fuck, tell me how to cope, I just can't anymore, it's been a week now that I can't sleep properly. I can't even cry when it would help me sleep, my throat's all tied up. How are we supposed to live like this?

You can still have ambitions.

Im very afraid to continue like this. Im almost 20,but at the same time Im completely apathetic and in a weird way content with my unhealthy reclusive lifestyle and I dont even know why.
By the way things are going I have about 2 years max to somehow turn things around,which I dont even have any idea how to start.
2 years until things get serious,I need to get my ass up and start doing something about my situation

How to create your own ambitions:
/Born as a hopeless ugly incel.
/Ends up drinking out of despair and loneliness
/Try to get out of your newly created addiction
/Claim that your problem is alcoholism, and not the origin: if you were good looking, good health, frame etc you wouldn't ever have spent years drinking yourself to sleep.

This my friend, is coping. Get a grip.

I cant sleep either

Usually get like 3-4 hours a night. Some nights no sleep at all. I feel crap all round.

/Claim that your problem is alcoholism, and not the origin: if you were good looking, good health, frame etc you wouldn't ever have spent years drinking yourself to sleep.

You gotta want other things besides romantic companionship.

Tbh. Ambitions can help a 20cel. I don't know where I would be without it. The horror of remaining the same doomed kid i was when 14 is haunting.

Same here, haven’t been able to sleep for shit for the past three years, it’s just gets worse. And during quarantine lately I have barely been able to sleep an hour before waking up.

I tried healthier copes, trying gymmaxxing for almost two years now, having fitness routine/goals, going outside getting sunlight, proper nutrition, doesn’t do shit. Never did.

There is no coping, no medicine no cure. Nothing can make up for this. Everything and existence becomes increasingly unbearable.
You gotta want other things besides romantic companionship.

Reproduction is the end goal of life, everything else is to lead to it. Your neurobiology reflects that.

Failure in such causes great pain, and it permeates into every aspect of your life.

Last edited:
I'm going to put ER videos on my TV, it'll relax me.

You can cope with religion just like me. It's the best that incel can get in life JFL.

Reproduction is the end goal of life, everything else is to lead to it. Your neurobiology reflects that.

Failure in such causes great pain, and it permeates into every aspect of your life.

Disagree. I have zero desire to reproduce and always have. I just wanna slay.

Im very afraid to continue like this. Im almost 20,but at the same time Im completely apathetic and in a weird way content with my unhealthy reclusive lifestyle and I dont even know why.
By the way things are going I have about 2 years max to somehow turn things around,which I dont even have any idea how to start.
2 years until things get serious,I need to get my ass up and start doing something about my situation

You said reproduction is the end goal of life. I decide what my end goals are.
Based as fuck

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

I've been through an intensely bad case of insomnia triggered by drug use and it didn't end well, to say the least. Do whatever you need to snap back into a regular sleep schedule cause if it goes on long enough you can end up in a psychotic daydream state (I know from personal experience).

You said reproduction is the end goal of life.

That's just fact, by the very definition of life.

I decide what my end goals are.

I just LMFAO :lul::lul: at retards on this website acting like tough guys not giving a fuck about being incel, nigga you came you came to INCELS.CO because YOU CARE and YOU IDENTIFY yourself based on your sexual status :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I don't care bro I'm working on my other goals in life" yeah then why are you here? 58 whole fucking days you've spent here doing jack shit, what about your ambitions bro? I'm sure those whole 2 months spent awake here could've helped you in your "ambitions". Sounds like you have your life together.

Imagine bragging in a forum for losers JFL.

you will forever be dissatisfied even if you got all the pussy in this world.Only that which is perfect can save you.this perfect being we commonly know as god.

Pretty right tbh. So many of our mental problems have their roots in exactly one place, which is being born ugly. Instead of attacking the tree at its roots, we cut the branches and expect the tree to fall, but not only does it not do that, the branches we cut grow right back after a while.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to the root, it's a problem with not many solutions.

Also based x profile picture. That's x4 isn't it?

Pretty right tbh. So many of our mental problems have their roots in exactly one place, which is being born ugly. Instead of attacking the tree at its roots, we cut the branches and expect the tree to fall, but not only does it not do that, the branches we cut grow right back after a while.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to the root, it's a problem with not many solutions.

Also based x profile picture. That's x4 isn't it?

Your flexibility is so much limited by your genetics and your 10 first years of your life that yes it's pretty much over.
And yeah exactly it's MMX4 fourth armor icon.

you will forever be dissatisfied even if you got all the pussy in this world.Only that which is perfect can save you.this perfect being we commonly know as god.

I read a lot that god is a good cope.
Right now I'm trying to cope, I'm volunteering for a people's aid association.
If it doesn't work I'll read the Bible and go to church.

If I can't cope anymore, I'll probably rope, life is unbearable atm.

One doesn't get better with god just by doing good actions.If that was all that took then every roastie who did volunteering would turn into a saint.You should read the gospels and then proceed with the rest of the new testament.Man gets good by doing what god wants.This assumption that man can get good by himself is complete nonsense.Just as man who requires to learn plumbing goes to the plumber to learn so do we go to god who is perfect goodness to obtain goodness.If you don't suffer from anxiety at great heights,you should attend rcia classes.They are classes to teach the people about the faith and anyone can attend them even if you are an unabashed atheist.Just make sure the class isn't being taught by a female and you should be fine.Also,remember that the priest is there to guide people to god,so if you have any concerns you should go to a priest and if he is unable to answer you should be able to find people online who can answer(catholic answers for example).You can read the books in my sig if you have apologetic works.The most famous in that list are answering atheism and the case for christ.Intellectual doubts are fine,so don't worry about reading.Still apologetics shouldn't play much of a role in your life(most saints haven't been philosophers) and even those who were philosophers still had an amazing prayer life and strict schedule when it came to liturgy.If you need any charts on spiritual books,philosophical books,doubts or you are confused on how you should go about reading the bible you can contact me and hopefully i will be able to answer

Sleeping pills help. If you don't have them you can always take Melatonin. They sell them at walgreens/CVS.

Alcohol or CBD helps too but try to moderate it. (CBD every other day and alcohol every other weekend)

Training for a 5k or marathon helps too. Start slowly if you are a beginner. Walk run walk run.

I've tried to sleep for 4 hours now, and just can't. I'm 26 in September, and nothing ever changes.
Living alone and depressed... It makes you so weaker, you're more likely to get heart disease for example.
Coping using alcohol jfl... you're adding a problem to your shitty life like there ain't enough of it.
Your parents are ashamed of you and don't even go to see your family anymore so they don't have to speak about you because you messed up so badly. They, too, are getting reclusive, all because of you.

Have you ever taken advantage of the virtuous circle of having a girlfriend, thinking about the future, getting ambitious... No, you can't. You can't think about the future because it's just emptiness, there's nothing there. You're alone, you'll be alone for another 20 years.

Fuck, tell me how to cope, I just can't anymore, it's been a week now that I can't sleep properly. I can't even cry when it would help me sleep, my throat's all tied up. How are we supposed to live like this?
Well at least you got someone in your life that being depression. You're only risk for a heart attack is simply obsessing over the being alone and not realising the gain from it. Coping with alcohol is just as stupid and if I were you, death would seem a more fitting choice than coping away. Also I'm not phased by the family embarrasment bullshit anymore, since I never cared about them as much but only for things I wanted, sure I'm giving something back in return but I'm not letting a death of someone stop me from doing things. I didn't live for them. I still have a plan of what I want to do and if it all fucks up I will make another one, then another one because eventually a plan will work. Sure I'm being optimistic or "over optimistic" based on what others would say here but you're only over optimistic if you haven't got a solid idea of what you want in life. Getting pussy can't be the only goal you have, because that would mean selling yourself for someone that you don't know would be worth your time in the long run.

Read Bhagavad Gita instead

One doesn't get better with god just by doing good actions.If that was all that took then every roastie who did volunteering would turn into a saint.You should read the gospels and then proceed with the rest of the new testament.Man gets good by doing what god wants.This assumption that man can get good by himself is complete nonsense.Just as man who requires to learn plumbing goes to the plumber to learn so do we go to god who is perfect goodness to obtain goodness.If you don't suffer from anxiety at great heights,you should attend rcia classes.They are classes to teach the people about the faith and anyone can attend them even if you are an unabashed atheist.Just make sure the class isn't being taught by a female and you should be fine.Also,remember that the priest is there to guide people to god,so if you have any concerns you should go to a priest and if he is unable to answer you should be able to find people online who can answer(catholic answers for example).You can read the books in my sig if you have apologetic works.The most famous in that list are answering atheism and the case for christ.Intellectual doubts are fine,so don't worry about reading.Still apologetics shouldn't play much of a role in your life(most saints haven't been philosophers) and even those who were philosophers still had an amazing prayer life and strict schedule when it came to liturgy.If you need any charts on spiritual books,philosophical books,doubts or you are confused on how you should go about reading the bible you can contact me and hopefully i will be able to answer
Seriously it's stupid to be atheist and be considered a physicalist. The idea that life has no meaning is quite frankly false and that would mean ideas and emotions don't exist at all and that everything just happened as it is, when there's clear meaning why people make things in the first place. Love does exist but the kind of lustful love only exists because you know what it entails but love in the sense of affection does exist and does not only exclude to one thing but many.

Meaning for objects/hobbies/desires are also another thing that points out the flaw of physicalism, as it would mean that there would be no need for us as a species to have the objects we have, the inventions we make, since those things would have to have something assigned for them to be considered. There's a why aspect to it, than just something such as it's there because it's there. Anyone who is a physicalist seriously is dumb as sticks, likewise anyone who is wholly spiritual are just as braindead thinking inanimate objects can't have any meaning to them either. The only option and it always has been was the integration of both the spiritual and the mutual for that holds a higher accord than the separation of the two. Too materialistic can be seen as sinful, hedonistic, whilst overtly spiritual can make one ignorant and too virtuous, which has its downsides.

I just LMFAO :lul::lul: at retards on this website acting like tough guys not giving a fuck about being incel, nigga you came you came to INCELS.CO because YOU CARE and YOU IDENTIFY yourself based on your sexual status :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I don't care bro I'm working on my other goals in life" yeah then why are you here? 58 whole fucking days you've spent here doing jack shit, what about your ambitions bro? I'm sure those whole 2 months spent awake here could've helped you in your "ambitions". Sounds like you have your life together.

Imagine bragging in a forum for losers JFL.

No no, I didn't say I didn't care about being incel. I said I don't care about reproducing.

Lol autist mode dude
He means our biggest desire is sex, which it is.

He didn't say "sex," he said "reproduction."

You should try to exercise it helps you sleep.

But your bigger problem remains and i dont know how you can live happily as an incel:feelsbadman:

No no, I didn't say I didn't care about being incel. I said I don't care about reproducing.

He didn't say "sex," he said "reproduction."
Do you have autism?
Survival and reproduction is our biggest drive. In practice it made sex feel the best. Its not a literal thing

Do you have autism?
Survival and reproduction is our biggest drive. In practice it made sex feel the best. Its not a literal thing

But I'm not driven by reproduction.

I cope by reminding myself that it will be over eventually, by seeing my waifu smile at me, feeling her hands on my hands, and feeling her next to me as I lay down falling asleep.

It also helps to realize that nothing would ever make me truly satisfied anyway, and it's the need/desire fulfillment mechanism utilized by my brain which is the problem. Doesn't make my problems go away though, For the most part I can't think myself up more dopamine, and certainly can't do so with oxytocin. I can't really do much about not having the experiences necessary to relate to others my own age, and I also can't create the energy and motivation to better myself when I don't have a good reason to do so.

The worst part is remembering what a reject I am.

Cope, the thread

yes u are. ur brain cant see the difference between reproduction and sex. thats why u desire sex.

I think my brain can see the difference, I'm not a primitive.

Well speaking for just me, I've coped with my friends, career, and especially family.

At one point about a decade ago I started medroxyprogesterone to blunt any sexual urges/frustrations. It helped some- I discussed it with my doctor after telling
him I knew there was no chance of ever having sex so it was frustrating to want it sometimes, so we tried that and it helped. I'm 40 now so maybe in another few years my natural sex drive will be at a point where i won't even need it.

The one downside is that it can feminize your body, but the reality is my body was so hideous and unattractive it made no difference in a negative way. none at all.