Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't sleep because i feel so lonely thank you foids

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
my chest feels like it has a huge hole, that hurts and that nothing can fill that empty void i felt like that for the past 2 days but today it's even worse
it's also 4 am :fuk:
what a pointless depressive existence without foid that desires you and shows it every single day :incel:

Thanks foids!

Foids deserve nobel award for the anti-peace. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the award for the disorder and chaos goes to ALL FOIDS!!!! clap clap clap

Try melatonin and some anti-anxiety supplements such as supplementing daily with doses of magnesium, zinc, and ashwagandha. I am alone with you.

Try melatonin and some anti-anxiety supplements such as supplementing daily with doses of magnesium, zinc, and ashwagandha. I am alone with you.
i probably need Vitamin D the most i haven't left my neet cave since i last visited my dentist 3 or 4 months ago

i probably need Vitamin D the most i haven't left my neet cave since i last visited my dentist 3 or 4 months ago
OOOF, yeah me too brother. Been trying to supplement but I just ran out. No sun here, just cold (i love it) Oranges are a great source btw

Oranges are a great source btw
:feelskek:

Show them the Real jokER ingta5 :society: :society:

I just wanna die. I am really done with life

Get a gilf from old age home

You can fill that void with many other things, you must learn how.

my chest feels like it has a huge hole, that hurts and that nothing can fill that empty void i felt like that for the past 2 days but today it's even worse
it's also 4 am :fuk:
what a pointless depressive existence without foid that desires you and shows it every single day :incel:
Women are truly evil creatures, they have starved you of love, intimacy, and sex while they give it to chads for free

I meant juice. Orange juice is fortified with vitamin D
it's not available in Europe and i hate orange juices they taste like crap with artificially made flavour (they remove air and then add standarized air with powder)

Never take accountabiLity for inceldom

If foids refuse to take accountability for anything we dont have to either