Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't quit my job

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Is anyone else too much of a coward to quit your job? The job I'm working now is a joke, I have no motivation to continue with it but because it pays decent I keep up the act. Probably will get fired within a year.

My last job sucked even more, I hated it from day one, yet it took me 2 years before I finally quit because they were still paying me an intern's wage even with all I was doing. But there aren't any better jobs in this town. Every company is run by crypto-kikes (actual kikes wouldn't want to live here) who just want an army of low-paid disposable wageslaves. Nobody wants to invest in employees. Except maybe Amazon, that must be why they're taking over everywhere.

Apply for jobs and quit when you get one

That’s our fate otherwise we’ll end up homeless

quit my old job without giving a notice lmao i didn't give a shit bout them i give a shit about current one cuz its somewhat good

Just apply to other jobs to see if you can get a better deal, it’s far better than just rotting

Apply for jobs and quit when you get one
Like I said all the other jobs suck too. Even if I did find one, I still have this slave-like instinct that makes me terrified of disappointing my boss and coworkers. Even though I think they're faggots. Probably my ancestors were serfs or something.

quit my old job without giving a notice lmao i didn't give a shit bout them i give a shit about current one cuz its somewhat good
Based wish I had the balls to do that.

I still have this slave-like instinct that makes me terrified of disappointing my boss and coworkers.
giga low T.
start to reduce bodyfat and grow some muscle immediately!!!
Also cold exposure and not jerking off too much helps.

if the pay is good why do u want to quit

if the pay is good why do u want to quit
Because the job is pointless and I'm not building any new skills from it. Wish I could make the same amount doing something meaningful, but I doubt such jobs exist.