Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't litterally figure out a positive prominent female friend or acquaintance in my lifelong experience

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Litterally in every single group i went into i usually found some groups of males who were generous, intelligent, non-conformist, curious, into vidya stuff etc while foids were ALL the fucking same. And by "the same" i mean they were all insufferable, hostile to the new and to the non-conformist non NT male, judgmental, superficial, stupid and frivolous, picky and smug. The less toxic of them were the ones who kept quiet and maybe kept their nature in check. And this has been true for every single place i wen: from social groups, social media, religious groups, workplace etc.
Also the most toxic group of men or kind of men i've met in my life were THOSE WHO WERE MOST LIKED BY WOMEN. Litterally fucking annoying bullying low inhib materialistic chads who deserved to be shot in the head.

I really find it harder and harder to believe that a those insufferable withcy sluts can be victims of the quiet nice guys i've met. Really where the fuck do femminists live? Females are the problem, not males.

#MeToo

They were destructive, or just plain boring.

Yea. They are just plain boring.

#MeToo

They were destructive, or just plain boring.
We lost the only group of foids we knew since they were all shitty. They complained because they wanted to go to expensive discos, expensive Bars, high society areas and shit.
All this for a group of foid where the hottest is barely a 6.5

only time I have ever been able to converse with a female has resulted in my subsequent cucking. they never give a shit about me, im a fly on the wall. a little ant that is annoying. yet they become huge in my mind just if one responds to me with a one word reply.

I now know that it is fruitless to try and engage females in any semblance of conversation / friendship, as the only possible end result of it is me getting cucked hard.

Women are empty voids. Impossible to connect with them on a deeper level.

All you’ll get is gossip and small talk.

They are literal NPCs they are programmed to attract chad and nothing else is matter.

They are absolutely boring

Women are empty voids. Impossible to connect with them on a deeper level.

All you’ll get is gossip and small talk.

Still believed in unicorns cause I passed high school because a foid taught me from grade 11 till graduate

first rule to get along with a woman:
be a chad

were all suck kinda, copez