Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cant get a graphics card for the last 8 months and its making me angry

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Prices for hardware have been high since january and they havent gone down.Was going to upgrade my whole setup but without a GPU its no use :cryfeels:
My only cope is vidya right now, cant smoke/drink/eat regular food due to medical reasons.I am stuck playing fucking card games every day.Even bought some videogames that my hardware cant run,guess im not playing those anytime soon.

And the worst is people are still hoarding them.So no chance in hell you are getting one the normal way.Even if I tried I cant since im not in the countries that get GPUs at normal prices :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Might take another half a year if you want to buy a current gen one.

GIVE ME GPU NOW:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

edit: I found my post about this from march :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Got bored of video games,because what's the point of playing them?
There's no point,it's just a cope,except i don't get any enjoyment out of it anymore.
Can't wait to :feelsrope:

Third world incel trait: depression due to lack of money for PC cope

Got bored of video games,because what's the point of playing them?
There's no point,it's just a cope,except i don't get any enjoyment out of it anymore.
Can't wait to :feelsrope:
Fuck I so much want to play some newer titles.
And when I got the money for a GPU prices go up,suicide fuel.

BTC jumped from from 30k to 40k 2 days ago, there will be no gpus in near future.

BTC jumped from from 30k to 40k 2 days ago, there will be no gpus in near future.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I just want one 3060ti-3080 or an AMD equivalent man,is that so much to ask.
soon the budget cards will come out and even 3rd worlders will be able to play

Last edited:
Trucel Trait tbh

Fuck bitcoin miners. Also fuck all the normies who bought at 60k. I hope they loose their life savings.

what about eroge cope?
Right now only vidya I can cope with is clicking circles or rape eroge

Fuck bitcoin miners. Also fuck all the normies who bought at 60k. I hope they loose their life savings.
They say its not even worth mining anymore but normie faggots still mass bot sites to hoard graphics cards

They say its not even worth mining anymore but normie faggots still mass bot sites to hoard graphics cards
I wish normalfags could stick to consoles, every kid wants to be a "PC gamer" nowadays.

what about eroge cope?
Right now only vidya I can cope with is clicking circles or rape eroge
anime games dont do it for me :lul:
Im not that rich and im 2nd world country, I saved up over the course of half a year of working and then they jacked up the prices.
such is my luck :feelsrope:

I just want one 3060ti-3080 or an AMD equivalent man,is that so much to ask.

I would be happy with 2060-3060, 2060 now costs around 500 euros and 360 around 750 euros, still way too much for budget cards.

anime games dont do it for me :lul:

Im not that rich and im 2nd world country, I saved up over the course of half a year of working and then they jacked up the prices.
such is my luck :feelsrope:
Then the only way you can get a decent gpu is buying a pre assembled pc with the gpu you want :lul:

I would be happy with 2060-3060, 2060 now costs around 500 euros and 360 around 750 euros, still way too much for budget cards
High end prices for low end cards :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Then the only way you can get a decent gpu is buying a pre assembled pc with the gpu you want :lul:
You save like 5%,and I have money for maximum 3060 pre-built :(
I would be happy with 2060-3060, 2060 now costs around 500 euros and 360 around 750 euros, still way too much for budget cards.
The best one out of this generation is for sure the 3060ti.Its a cutdown 3070 chip for 4/5 of the price.But good luck seeing one in stock since it has the same hashrate as 3070 :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Maybe play some of your older, easier run games like some old valve titles with a cheap* 100-200 dollar (everything is marked up from the shortages) used graphics card like a gtx 780ti, 980, or 980ti. AMD route would be an RX 470 or 480.

This is the only suggestion I have, this won't be fixed until next year or even longer than that.
You can just play esports games like CSGO while you wait.
The GTX 980TI is a good GPU, around the same performance as the GTX 1070, and is only 250 dollars here.

Last edited:
Bitcoin isnt mined on GPUs. Don't worry, crypto will take a tumble soon.

.The GTX 980TI is a good GPU, around the same performance as the GTX 1070, and is only 250 dollars here.
its going for 350 on ebay lmao
plus its a very old power inefficient card
Bitcoin isnt mined on GPUs. Don't worry, crypto will take a tumble soon.
thats what they told us 6 months ago
And it did,but prices havent normalized
And yeah BTC is mined on ASICs,ETH is mined on GPUs

Last edited:
its going for 350 on ebay lmao
plus its a very old power inefficient card
I forget that the Europoor market ups are 2x as in Burgerland. :feelskek:
Can you get a smuggled graphics card and not pay the tax/tariffs in your country?

I forget that the Europoor market ups are 2x as in Burgerland. :feelskek:
Can you get a smuggled graphics card and not pay the tax/tariffs in your country?
I would risk it getting confiscated if its outside the EU
Maybe play some of your older, easier run games like some old valve titles with a cheap
Already did that years ago and replayed all the ones that were good/aged well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back