Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can't Get a Flight to Russia

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Honestly, main sites just say it's unavailable :feelshaha:

I wonder, would it be illegal to join the Based Russian campaign against Ukraine?
Russia is certainly not a terrorist group so that's not an issue

Treason maybe?
But Russia is not actively at war with anyone except Ukraine so that wouldn't stick either

We should all enlist Brocels
Get some struggle snuggle spoils of war :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I like Putin but I'm not dying for him

Russia is certainly not a terrorist group so that's not an issue
imagine thinking politics are objective and unbiased. if they want you killed for wrongthink they will just kill you and nobody will even care

imagine thinking politics are objective and unbiased. if they want you killed for wrongthink they will just kill you and nobody will even care
What I mean is you won't get charged in YOUR country for joining russia

For example, some guys tried to join ISIS and went to jail probably forever

You could probably find your way there from some Central Asian country, but I honestly don't see why you would fight and die for any country; your citizenship of your original country would be at risk, as well. :feelsjuice:

I honestly don't see why you would fight and die for any country

cause this
Rape slaves
we've all already heard the reports of russian plunderers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

your citizenship of your original country would be at risk, as well. :feelsjuice:
don't want my citizenship honestly, just means I cant smash teens (16+) in other countries

Fuck, half this forum wants to ROPE anyways
What's more based than dying while fighting for the communists against the spread of globohomo :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back