Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even get a job

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
★★★★★
I've applied to dozens of low level jobs over the last couple of months and had like 7 interviews but nobody wants to hire me.

I did well in all of those interviews. I know what employers want to hear and I have the relevant experience for the kind of jobs I'm applying for but still I get no results. I got rejected at a fast food place and I've applied to a few dish washer jobs and even they didn't want me.

I think it's because they can see that I'm unwell. Eyes don't lie and mine are clearly fucked from not being able to sleep properly because of all the stress I have to deal with every waking hour. Also I have aged really terribly because of that. I easily look 10 years older than I am.

Honestly I envy all the people who have access to guns. I would've blown my brains out a long time ago.

I wrote a bunch of applications for apprenticeships in the last month, but all got rejected. Didn't even get interviews.
So I have to go to college instead

Do you live in Southern Europe or any other hellhole with historically high unemployment? If the answer is yes then it's normal you cannot find even jobs that no one wants. If you live in the true first world then it never began.

I got rejected from all my interviews too.

Do you live in Southern Europe or any other hellhole with historically high unemployment? If the answer is yes then it's normal you cannot find even jobs that no one wants. If you live in the true first world then it never began.

Worst labor market in Europe, even worse than Greece or Italy. Spain is on a different level of bad, you have to live here to experience it.
are you employed?

One time I had an interview so bad I got the rejection email before I barely walked out the store :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

are you employed?
Yes and it's taken me many months and effort to get a job. It's not even related to what I studied but it's better than nothing and the job is not too bad.

Yes and it's taken me many months and effort to get a job. It's not even related to what I studied but it's better than nothing and the job is not too bad.
what kind of job? STEM related?

No I live in western europe. It wasn't always like this. I remember when I was younger I could easily get a job because I still had my youthful looks and a hope of having a normal life one day.

I'm not gonna lie I still have a bit of hope left in me. If I didn't I would just jump in front of a train but the damage has already been done from years of rejection and emotional starvation.

what kind of job? STEM related?
I wish but no. Dont' want to give many details but it's an office job you could do without a uni degree, however having a uni degree gives you more possibilities of getting the job than someone who only has high school diploma.

I wish but no. Dont' want to give many details but it's an office job you could do without a uni degree, however having a uni degree gives you more possibilities of getting the job than someone who only has high school diploma.
if the job is chill and pays good I wouldn't care tbh. Good for you

No I live in western europe. It wasn't always like this. I remember when I was younger I could easily get a job because I still had my youthful looks and a hope of having a normal life one day.

I'm not gonna lie I still have a bit of hope left in me. If I didn't I would just jump in front of a train but the damage has already been done from years of rejection and emotional starvation.
If you cannot get a job in Western Europe then at least for me it would be beyond over. In Spain all the ppl who want to make easy money go to Germany, Netherlands or UK (before Brexit) to do the jobs that locals don't want to do (or only students) like dishwasher, warehouse operative, cleaner, etc. In Spain the situation is so bad that you have ppl who are 40 years old and married doing those jobs to survive, and the competition even for shitty jobs it's super fierce.

Worst labor market in Europe, even worse than Greece or Italy. Spain is on a different level of bad, you have to live here to experience it.
Portugal is not any different.
- A shithole through and through.

If you cannot get a job in Western Europe then at least for me it would be beyond over. In Spain all the ppl who want to make easy money go to Germany, Netherlands or UK (before Brexit) to do the jobs that locals don't want to do (or only students) like dishwasher, warehouse operative, cleaner, etc. In Spain the situation is so bad that you have ppl who are 40 years old and married doing those jobs to survive, and the competition even for shitty jobs it's super fierce.
I could probably get a job working on a field relatively easy but I don't want to do that shit ever again. I'd rather carry on living on benefits.

Portugal is not any different.
- A shithole through and through.
At least Portugal has better politics or so it seems. In Portugal there's a lot of competition for shitty jobs too?

At least Portugal has better politics or so it seems. In Portugal there's a lot of competition for shitty jobs too?
Same shit man. All the same.
"better politics" AHAHAHAHAHAHA it´s all jews.
- The most corrupt bureaucrats from the EU live here, besides Brussels.

Gypsies are the only ones profiting from this corruption, at the expense of the Tax paypiggies. Docile cattle willingly giving out money to help savages multiply in THEIR LAND, no less.

75% VAXXED.COM CUCKED NATION!! AWARD!!!

dude obviously first get your sleep patterns in order then look for a job.

stress never ends btw, even rich people stress about losing their wealth and also cant sleep. what im trying to say is first take some time off to first get your life in order. get good sleep, accept there are many things in life you cant change and let the stress go.

first get your mind and outlook on life right then go work. when your mind is right you will a job easly.

I've applied to dozens of low level jobs over the last couple of months and had like 7 interviews but nobody wants to hire me.

I did well in all of those interviews. I know what employers want to hear and I have the relevant experience for the kind of jobs I'm applying for but still I get no results. I got rejected at a fast food place and I've applied to a few dish washer jobs and even they didn't want me.

I think it's because they can see that I'm unwell. Eyes don't lie and mine are clearly fucked from not being able to sleep properly because of all the stress I have to deal with every waking hour. Also I have aged really terribly because of that. I easily look 10 years older than I am.

Honestly I envy all the people who have access to guns. I would've blown my brains out a long time ago.
that's a swipe left tee-hee :foidSoy:

Same. Got to the final round recently but rejected. I don’t get how all these young normies I see have good jobs. I think it’s all about connections and being hyper NT tbh. Wasted 4 years getting stem degree

Ive never had a job :feelsthink:

Ive never had a job :feelsthink:
same but i wish i had and normies didnt treat me weird or like shit and / or i didnt care about it due to drugs numbing my emotions
cant deal with living while looking the way i do

I have the relevant experience for the kind of jobs I'm applying for
how did you get that experience?

i cant even apply to jobs because i don't fullfill any job advertisement's requirements

It is fucking insane how competitive the job market is. Every app I submit there’s hundreds or thousands of other people applying for the same role. Many of those people will have either more relevant prior experience or a more specific degree set and thus landing the job is hopeless. It really is who you know and having connections in the right places as well as having charisma so most of us are never go to climb high unless the system changes. Fuck being a serf peon I hate it and wish I didn’t have to endure this suffering to survive.

I'm not familiar with Europe's job market - are you able to get a government job? Usually in the US most people try to avoid government employment because they make more in private industry. So there ends up being a shortage.