Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't bring myself to looksmax

Anglo-Saxon said:
I never post pics anywhere and don't need the "ur still young xd" meme

I can describe it though

• Lanket
  • Small frame
  • Low body fat
  • WASP coloring
  • Recessed chin
  • Recessed maxilla
  • No cheekbones
  • Below average eye area

Not a meme thought, you literally look better as you age, it's common for men, from the last year of high school (2014), to this year, I went from a 2/10 to a 4/10, and I'm still overweight. As I said before, lifting and bulking can help, if you really care about looksmaxing without spending money on surgeries, if you don't, just don't do it, it's not worth for roasties anyway.

Also, by being tall and white, you're already better than 90% of this forum

anon_899 said:
Not a meme thought, you literally look better as you age, it's common for men, from the last year of high school (2014), to this year, I went from a 2/10 to a 4/10, and I'm still overweight. As I said before, lifting and bulking can help, if you really care about looksmaxing without spending money on surgeries, if you don't, just don't do it, it's not worth for roasties anyway.

Also, by being tall and white, you're already better than 90% of this forum

Well if it's true then it's the last chance for luck to prove its presence to me

I'll wait till I graduate and if my face is still shit I'll just turn to alcoholism