Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cancerous breast implants are recalled. Some roasties died.

Ragefuel actually, why did the got recalled? They were fulfilling their purpose perfectly.

That's what you get for frauding

Ragefuel actually, why did the got recalled? They were fulfilling their purpose perfectly.

OK, the FDA's just doing its job. I wouldn't want carcinogenic stuff on the shelves of my supermarket.

Cancer is expensive to treat, if you really wanted foids dead, giving them textured breast implants isn't very efficient. The healthcare system is overburdened as it is. Won't someone think about the insurance companies?

I just thought it was slightly ironic that so many foids would cut their body open just to one-up other foids in pursuit of Chad, ignoring every single sub7 male on the planet.

kinda suifuel tbh. The fact that foids would cut open their skin and implant external non biological objects while paying for it for a chance to be with chad instead of dating sub5 men who would certainly accept them is just heart breaking and soul crushing

Nothing of value was lost.