Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can you honestly get rid of anxiety?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I see success stories online all the time and can't help but wonder how the fuck can you get rid of it, I will never take jew pills so what way can you actually decrease it. Anxiety is no different to being paralysed waist down. I cant get shit done, without my mind being bombarded with bullshit.

With an extra foot of height sure

you basically have to stop hoping for anything, ever, and be a 100% self-centered pessimist

anxiety comes from hoping to gain something, hoping to be good enough for something, hoping to impress someone, etc

no it's not that great, this "solution"

1. you either stop giving a shit
2. you change what makes you anxious
3. psychologists, cbt are BS for incels (own experience)

anxiety comes from knowing you're not as good as other people, or in less severe form from worrying about how people perceive you.

so no, as someone who has tried every pill combo, every hack possible, no it never really goes away。

If you were taller and good looking, then yes your anxiety shall be cured.

you basically have to stop hoping for anything, ever, and be a 100% self-centered pessimist

anxiety comes from hoping to gain something, hoping to be good enough for something, hoping to impress someone, etc

well said

just expect the worst to happen because it usually does and anxiety disappears

No SSRI = volcel.

Compared to depression they are really good for anxiety. The effectsize is > 2.0standard deviations whereas for depression only <0,3.
An effect size of 0.5 is a medium effect under 0,3 small.

This meds are bed mkay shit has to die. Mentalcels you have nothing to lose, but your virginity.

No negative potential side effect is worse than being a rotting looser.

When you have a petspective for looksmaxxing you should take them and even if not they will make your life easier and healthier...
:feelsseriously:

No hope leads to more depression.

Last edited:
well said

just expect the worst to happen because it usually does and anxiety disappears

it also helps to stop deferring to anyone or their perspective
this makes a lot of people angry, but so long as it doesn't get you fired, who cares
maybe you can still have some kind of hope, but the idea is to leave that mode of thinking forever, where you are trying to defer to someone or impress them

CBT is not bullshit, it's just positive systematic brainwashing. The more often you revisualize a sitiation in a positive way, the less anxiety you have, because synapses grow or get newly formed.

No SSRI = volcel.

Compared to depression they are really good for anxiety. The effectsize is > 2 standard deviations whereas for depression only <0,3.
An effect size of 0.5 is a medium effect under 0,3 small.

Thid meds are bed mkay ahit has to die. Mentalcels you have nothing to lose, but you virginity.

No negative potential side effect is worse than being a rotting looser.

When you have a petspective for looksmaxxing you should take them and even if not they will make your life easier and healthier...
:feelsseriously:

it also helps to stop deferring to anyone or their perspective
this makes a lot of people angry, but so long as it doesn't get you fired, who cares

maybe you can still have some kind of hope, but the idea is to leave that mode of thinking forever, where you are trying to defer to someone or impress them

You gotta have realistic expectations. Once you're past age 21 life doesn't change much. You have a tiny chance to get rich and a 0% chance to become chad and get women. You have infinite room to fall and become homeless / dead, however.

It can only be cured gradually by receiving positive reactions when interacting with other people
or positive results when confronting some stressful situations
so basically exposure that leads to something positive

Sounds bluepilled I know but it is about building an image of credibility of yourself in your mind
And to bring about positive results you need effort because before them countless trials and errors await

No easy way around unfortunately
Unless you're chad and poeple just tell you how you're awesome 24/7

nah its the same with most mental illnesses, you cant really get rid of them

CBT is not bullshit, it's just positive systematic brainwashing. The more often you revisualize a sitiation in a positive way, the less anxiety you have, because synapses grow or get newly formed.
this type of thing is just positive thinking and it's not sustainable because the environment that created the "bad thinking patterns" is still there and will always be there.
people who get therapy are trying to change their environment and create a false impression that people care about them and want to listen to their problems. that too eventually ends once therapy is over and the environment goes back to its miserable normal.

You gotta have realistic expectations. Once you're past age 21 life doesn't change much. You have a tiny chance to get rich and a 0% chance to become chad and get women. You have infinite room to fall and become homeless / dead, however.
it's really brutal and honestly just being left alone starts to sound like a good deal.

The sooner you start the better your chances, ngl.

Not necessarily, bluepill copers fare very well with their mindset. The only drawback is that measures are maladjusted to blackpill reality. Optimally you would split your consciousness somehow. Burnout may be a problem, but I don't see how else this could negatively affect you. Rotting gives you an equal amount of room for failure.

I suffered from severe panic and anxiety disorder for many years and the truth is no positive thinking or anything can turn it off. The only thing that can help is time. Seriously. Months, maybe years in some cases.

this type of thing is just positive thinking and it's not sustainable because the environment that created the "bad thinking patterns" is still there and will always be there.
people who get therapy are trying to change their environment and create a false impression that people care about them and want to listen to their problems. that too eventually ends once therapy is over and the environment goes back to its miserable normal.

it's really brutal and honestly just being left alone starts to sound like a good deal.
Ye you gotta find your niche and try to build yourself and the environemt around you. At best therapy would be long enougn for that.

on top of that, the environment is going to get much worse as people compete harder for jobs, security and pussy

if the current environment gives you anxiety, how can you handle it when things get twice as bad?

pick any point in history other than post WW2 and make a prediction of things are going to be really bad, and you'd almost always be accurate

phenibut and alcohol, but health hazards abound. Alcohol failed as a social lube for me.

Depends, I have an anxiety disorder, so even if I were a tall confident Chad, I'd still throw up before my date with Stacy.

With a human-looking face in my case

whats CTB meaning? you mean just imagining good situation?

I'm convinced that the only way to end my anxiety is for me to have a body that I'm satisfied with, that way I won't be constantly caring about what people think of me because I'd have no insecurities.

I tried to fake it for a while and it worked somewhat. but you can only fake it for so long

yes if you magically grow a jawline that will shame even gigachad

Alcohol works for me but unfortunately by the time I've drank enough for it to work I'm pretty much past the point of being able to function.

Alcohol works for me but unfortunately by the time I've drank enough for it to work I'm pretty much past the point of being able to function.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:Same :feelshaha::feelscry::feelsrope:

Anxiety is from being an social outcast.
(Or thinking you are...)

It's because deep inside you know the tribe has turned its back in you and you will die alone in the cold. Starving.

Have a nice day.

There can be no true despair without hope

Anxiety is from being an social outcast.
(Or thinking you are...)

It's because deep inside you know the tribe has turned its back in you and you will die alone in the cold. Starving.

Have a nice day.

Having sex and getting love reduces anxiety
If you don't get that the only way is with alcohol or rope tbh

No im drowning in axiety right now,its horrible,IT's a crap

Being good looking and being validated. That's it. Otherwise it will only get worse and make everything worse

Only with a bullet to the brain

Apart from the genetic component, anxiety largely comes from having repeated negative experiences with people. The only way to 'cure' it is to replace the negative experiences with positive ones. Since we won't get that, there is no cure for our anxiety.

Having sex and getting love reduces anxiety
If you don't get that the only way is with alcohol or rope tbh
i used to drink but that is a temporary solution unless i become an alcoholic