Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you guess these girls ages?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Tell me how many you get right moralfags who claim 14 is pedophilia

https://www.buildquizzes.com/QRDJMMN

Unless you get all right stfu

DAT FRESH YOUNG PUSSY

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE IT

I only got 2 correct, but normies told me that young girls aren't developed yet and cant have sex.

I wouldnt think twice before smashing a 14 year old, but i prefer 16ish yr olds cuz they are more developed

However 14 yr olds mudt be super tight

God i wanna rape an irl loli

I guessed some correctly, mostly off by one year, and every once in a while I was completely wrong. Mistook a 20+ for 14, and vice versa. Jfl.

lock me up dawg

lmao I see you Malu Trevejo

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I guessed some correctly, mostly off by one year, and every once in a while I was completely wrong. Mistook a 20+ for 14, and vice versa. Jfl.
buh buh 14 years are babies, 20+ are real mature cum rags oh uh i mean WYMEN

TheVman said:
buh buh 14 years are babies, 20+ are real mature cum rags oh uh i mean WYMEN

Nothing wrong with being attracted to teenage females. White people's ancestors f-cked prepubescent boys often like there was no tomorrow. Sick f-cks.

P R I M E P U S S Y

I think I will adopt some prime JB abroad and will keep her locked in the house. She'll only know me and she's going to love me because I will spoil her rotten.

TheVman said:
did you change your mind or something?

Only if they look 18 or older, I'm not into young looking woman, not because I think 14 is pedophilia, im not attracted the young looking girls.

Nautica1983 said:
TheVman said:
did you change your mind or something?
Only if they look 18 or older, I'm not into young looking woman, not because I think 14 is pedophilia, im not attracted the young looking girls.
That's cool. Thing is most 14 year old are indistinguishable from adults.

even akon fuck a 13 year old he thought was an adult

I can't believe how everyone of them looks like a young adult. I still looked like 14 when I was 19, lmao.

No hymen no diamond, only way to get hymen is to go 14 or lower

holy fuck that was sui fuel, except for the black girls ,ew,  the rest were fucking sexy fuckkkkkk chad you're so lucky

blackletcel said:
holy fuck that was sui fuel, except for the black girls ,ew, the rest were fucking sexy fuckkkkkk chad you're so lucky
another troll.

whats with the influx lately

I want hard, amazing sex with them while touching their sweet-tits, too bad I have ED so I couldn't get hard even if I got sex with them, JUST AMAZING HEALTHY SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

2/15 ... I was very disappointed that there were no asians

3/15 off by a year a few times.

But whatever. What make-up they have on, instagram lighting, angles and filters change their looks so much you can't really tell anymore.

I haven't seen these people claiming 14 is pedophilia...

This doesn't prove anything. Someone could get them wrong by guessing them all younger than they are, which would be against your point. Also, even if they did get all right or all wrong, it still wouldn't prove your point.

It's really not that deep, just ask their ages. I can understand though that some 14 year olds look like adults and being attracted to Tanner Stage 3 girls+ isn't weird.

But idrc, this is your way of coping with girls that don't want you. You guys like to cope by saying "post-prime cum rags" don't want competition but they NEVER wanted you in the first place and neither do the "JBs".

Spidey said:
you guys like to cope by saying "post-prime cum rags" don't want competition but they NEVER wanted you in the first place and neither do the "JBs".

Yeah I know. Nobody wants me, but jbs are hawt

UncannyValley said:
Yeah I know. Nobody wants me, but jbs are hawt
that's not true. I want you

mGKuPcC.png

call it cope but a lot of them are nasty looking with that fake ass looking eyelash and lipsmear shits

Guess I have a (((stunted sexual development))) and (((can't get women my own age.)))

3/15.. damn some of those JB's man..

4/15 but thanks for the suicide fuel lol at everything we'll never have