Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can you believe people unironically still believe in Love?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Like holy shit how can one be so deluded?

All this stuff about love seems so fucking cringe when you know what foid mentality is like.

I have a feeling the concept of Love was just one big fucking Cope made for men to put up with their shitty life

The word was invented for literature. But I dont think poets were slaying, so I suppose you are right. :feelskek:

Love is only for Chad. Physical attraction is key to being loved.

Love exists and it is simply what women feel about chads. You can call it love, lust or whatever.

How do you explain the electricity one feels when thinking about one's oneitis? I mean it is an experience so it can't be invalidated.

I believe conditional love. Unconditional love is a meme.

its just a chemical reaction in your brain

Love does exist. It's basically attraction(testosterones, estrogens, dopamine) and emotional attachment(vasopressin and oxytocin), though the principle driving force for it is attraction. Very few people truly love.

Last edited:
How do you explain the electricity one feels when thinking about one's oneitis? I mean it is an experience so it can't be invalidated.
That's just attraction.

It's funny how oneitis seems to decrease the more you ACTUALLY know about the foid.

That was the case for me. I saw her having a boyfriend. But the real blackpill was realizing how she treated him like utter garbage compared to her usual teehee innocent appearance. Made me realize a lot of times your oneitis is just based of surface level knowledge.

#Chadonly, love for Avarge guys is out of stock in 2020.

Yes, because people are braindead.

Everything for Chad, nothing for you
That's just attraction.

It's funny how oneitis seems to decrease the more you ACTUALLY know about the foid.

That was the case for me. I saw her having a boyfriend. But the real blackpill was realizing how she treated him like utter garbage compared to her usual teehee innocent appearance. Made me realize a lot of times your oneitis is just based of surface level knowledge.

It exists for Chad just not us

That's just attraction.

Love is a delusion.

A foid loves Chad, until he's finished pumping and dumping her.

An incel loves his oneitis until he sees how Chad pumping and dumping her has totally devastated her sexuality.

It is over. There is no savior.

Last edited:
And an incel can continue loving his oneitis even after he gets cucked by her.

It remains over.

Having a oneitis is a mental disorder, and it's probably more harmful than most mental disorders.

In practice, it's literally as debilitating as being blind or deaf.

Having a oneitis is a mental disorder, and it's probably more harmful than most mental disorders.

Oneitis feelings is why enforced monogamy used to be a thing.

Now soyciety just doesn't care.

At least you lose your capacity to experience oneitis feelings and thus love with time. It makes it easier to psychopathmaxx, in theory.

There is no such thing as monogamy. There is no such thing as love. There is no such thing as empathy for a foid. They're just hardwired to fuck the most attractive chad within reach.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE