Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we stop baiting IT?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
It’s getting really fucking old now. It was funny at first but it’s genuinely just boring now . Ik im not one to talk but I’ve had a think about it and it’s lowkey cucked to bait IT.

If they screenshot your serious take then that’s funny but if you’re post is something like “i think men are super cute so i rape Jewish women and im racist” it just isn’t funny anymore. IT is too autistic to tell what’s serious and what isn’t.

90% of my posts here are serious, that includes about my kink (which I won’t be naming because you all made fun of me last time)

Redditors are irritating af idk why people waste so much time kn them

only 2024cels like you do it tbh

only 2024cels like you do it tbh

HONKLER BANDICOON

Glad you have matured.

Yea it looks pathetic and cringe af.
Exactly. If your serious take gets you on there then that’s goofy but if you’re that desperate for attention grow up

If we don't bait IT how will we get free promotion??

Can we atleast make a separate board for baiting IT instead of shitting up the main board
Make an IT WONT TOUCH THIS thread and see if you land on inceltear, Its kind of a status symbol around here, They have 11 screenshots of me over there.

Make an IT WONT TOUCH THIS thread and see if you land on inceltear, Its kind of a status symbol around here, They have 11 screenshots of me over there.
You were on today btw.

I’ve been on there a few times, most were kink shaming me

It’s getting really fucking old now. It was funny at first but it’s genuinely just boring now . Ik im not one to talk but I’ve had a think about it and it’s lowkey cucked to bait IT.

If they screenshot your serious take then that’s funny but if you’re post is something like “i think men are super cute so i rape Jewish women and im racist” it just isn’t funny anymore. IT is too autistic to tell what’s serious and what isn’t.

90% of my posts here are serious, that includes about my kink (which I won’t be naming because you all made fun of me last time)
Yep they can't tell obvious satire users here make purposely extremist troll posts and it consists of most IT cuck posting

At this point we should make a separate flair ' it bait'

I agree. The glowie bait posts are the worse. "if you were to commit a mass shooting and then rape ten toddlers how would you do it brocels?"

Can't believe some individuals are retarded enough to respond to these and get feds sent to their door jfl.

I never intended to be mean to anyone and you promised that you will never talk to me again
When your in my posts talking shit about me its very hard not to talk to you, So if you stop i will stop, DEAL?

When your in my posts talking shit about me its very hard not to talk to you, So if you stop i will stop, DEAL?
This is not your post and I wasn't talking to you

I agree. The glowie bait posts are the worse. "if you were to commit a mass shooting and then rape ten toddlers how would you do it brocels?"

Can't believe some individuals are retarded enough to respond to these and get feds sent to their door jfl.
I’m wheezing