Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we stop baiting IT?

I saw you put the femdom and cuckery away in a comment, Incredibly based! Your on your way to becoming a straight man!
lol. I’ve lowkey lost all attraction to females, I just want to rape and beat them .

Agreed but could you name those kinks you made me curious ngl

IT agents sign up to this site and post IT bait and then stir up BS drama that’s basically increases traffic to their subreddit so they’re trying to leech off of our audience tbh. All IT posters should be banned at this point, we’ve said everything we said about them. Any IT posters now are probably just agents.

The subreddit is basically dead now so expect more IT bait posting agents as they attempt to revive it.

I have a theory that nobody in IT actually believe in the shit they say. You know it could just be an easy way to farm Reddit karma lol by spouting the same circlejerk BS. Some of the shit they say is just so comically delusional at this point not even normies are like that they’re more blackpilled now. So that’s why I say it’s all a big act.

I agree. The glowie bait posts are the worse. "if you were to commit a mass shooting and then rape ten toddlers how would you do it brocels?"

Can't believe some individuals are retarded enough to respond to these and get feds sent to their door jfl.
ihatefoidsiamloser_42
11 posts
Greycel

Yeah I've made quite a few bait posts and have had at least 8 IT posts made about me. That plus lexxxmaria made a couple tiktoks with my posts in them (one of which has over 160k views). It gets old pretty quick so I'm probably done with the crazy posting.

IT users really have no ability to distinguish jokes from serious posts. They're retarded by almost every metric.