Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can We Get A Compilation Thread of How Brutal Autism Is?

good catch yes.
her body language too, her eyes are darting around while talking
I've seen that with autistic people
also zero gestures or voice inflection
she's sitting like a brick the entire video
it's so obvious
idk how they even need tests to diagnose this shit
you can usually tell within seconds if someone has it or not
You can tell because you are competent I wasn’t diagnosed until early 20s I fucking hate this world in how they let people slip through the net

You can tell because you are competent I wasn’t diagnosed until early 20s I fucking hate this world in how they let people slip through the net
sorry for your shit mayn :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:
what are your symptomps?
like what fucks you up?

same. Was already bad before but realizing just how rigged this shit is removed any drive I had like jfl.
Wait, I always had executive dysfunction. I never got to the school bus on time and I never did my homework until like 11 p.m. when my uncle sat down next to me and made me do it. In grade 3 I kept forgetting to do my homework on like a weekly basis and my teacher would literally slap the shit out of me. I even failed a Hindi language test at school

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Wait, I always had executive dysfunction. I never got to the school bus on time and I never did my homework until like 11 p.m. when my uncle sat down next to me and made me do it. In grade 3 I kept forgetting to do my homework on like a weekly basis and my teacher would literally slap the shit out of me. I even failed a Hindi language test at school

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
fucked up jfl
i learned to avoid punishment like that by failing on purpose
like instead of not doing the homework, i would just do it really shitty in like 5 minutes
and the teacher would be like, you are a fucking retard, but i cant punish you because you did something at least
for example in french i would just write like BLU BLU BLU BLU BLU BLA BLI BLU CHEESE
or in math
i would just write down random nonsense numbers, literally RNG maxx
and then show it to teacher

also similar to you my parents would literally sit down and force me to study and i would still get bad grades jfl

fucked up jfl
i learned to avoid punishment like that by failing on purpose
like instead of not doing the homework, i would just do it really shitty in like 5 minutes
and the teacher would be like, you are a fucking retard, but i cant punish you because you did something at least
for example in french i would just write like BLU BLU BLU BLU BLU BLA BLI BLU CHEESE
or in math
i would just write down random nonsense numbers, literally RNG maxx
and then show it to teacher

also similar to you my parents would literally sit down and force me to study and i would still get bad grades jfl
Damn that would never fly with curry parents

A disabled kid literally had his mother tie the pencil to his hand with rope and made him study. It actually kinda fixed him and he wrote a book

Damn that would never fly with curry parents

A disabled kid literally had his mother tie the pencil to his hand with rope and made him study. It actually kinda fixed him and he wrote a book
LOL :lul: :lul: :lul: