Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can We Get A Compilation Thread of How Brutal Autism Is?

This is why I don't believe in NT-Pill. It's retarded. All mental diseases have physical side effects or origins. It's never purely mental or physical.
That's why normal people can spot something is wrong with people like us.
It's not the "weird vibe" or that they somehow can see your soul.
They can just subconsciously or consciously see you are unhealthy.

There are also upsides though, because it means we can fix some of this stuff. Carnivore diet helped me fix my skin issues and lowered anxiety because my gut healed. The gut-brain axis shit is 100% real. I am still rotting but at least I am not constantly in pain.

I will also put a warning here: Most autistic people online are higher-functioning, in the sense that they hold jobs, have relationships etc...
These outliers dominate the airwaves on reddit and youtube. Do not trust them.
They can only be so prominent and outspoken because their lives are good in the first place. They have the health to do that.
A really fucked up, or even homeless autistic person, will never post on reddit. That's ridiculous.

Let's not forget 1% rule - only a tiny minority of people online actually post shit and make content. Like 10% reshare it, 90% just lurk.
When you find an actual autistic person online, like on yt, you can tell instantly.
I will give an example of a girl:

View: https://youtu.be/8mVV0CggiaQ

look at her

1. terry davis looking face (weird wrinkly forehead)
2. looks kinda masculine and unhealthy
3. dark eye rings -> autistic people very often suffer from sleep issues, there is tons of research on this. They lack sleep hormones.

Information I gained from her videos about her life:

1. over 30
2. lives with dad, mom died of cancer (unhealthy mom = autism in child, you will find this pattern in your research, trust me)
3. dad also dying
4. never had a job
5. never had a relationship
6. on disability

Also note, her videos get almost no views, despite her obviously being actually fucked up with autism.
Instead, channels with foids that have
a) families with kids
b) jobs
c) are certified high iq ("mom on the spectrum" is one such channel. Another is josamidy sam and purple ella)

these channels get 100s of 1000s of views, despite the people running them have quite literally zero impairment from their alledged condition.
This is a pattern you will find.
Real autism = no views, no attention, sickly looking individuals with health issues
fake autism = tons of attention, giga narciissim, no impairment, successful in life

I want to go back to my earlier point about how outliers dominate autism discussion online.
This is very common human fallacy. We almost exclusively look to outliers for advice. Bodybuilding, finance, advice on how to do shit.
However, it makes no sense to listen to outliers. By definition, an outlier can not have succeeded based on merit.
If the majority of businesses fail, why would I listen to a businessman that succeeded? Am I really supposed to believe that the majority of people are just too retarded to run a business? They lost the gamble because of merit?

We should be listening to mumbai dogs that didn't make it instead.
Any mumbai street kid has more understanding of human psychology than some fucking Harvard PHD white boi lecturing you on yt.

The reason why the autism discussion has shifted away from autism being treated like a disease is because white chicks on the left that have no impairment from their "autism" project onto the majority of autistic people. Meanwhile most real autistic people are sick and need help.

For instance, the /aspergers subreddit is the only good autism subreddit left. Why? Cuz leftists hate the name. Aspergers = Nazi or something.
So you get a lot of posts on there saying life sucks, NT people are shitty etc...

However, there are users like this one foid called moonsal.
Moonsal is a 50 year old, hyper successful foid. If you read her post history you see her literally saying that the autism diagnosis changed nothing for her, she just got it out of boredom. She also says she worked internationally for years and has friends all over the earth.
She is obviously independent, wealthy and a high-achiever.

And yet, this bitch will pop literally into every. single. fucking. thread talking about how life sucks for autistic people. She pops in an counter signals, tells you to get therapy bla bla bla - this bitch has never suffered in her entire life and yet commands people around.
She also reports any mention of lookism, blackpill etc...

This is precisely what I am talking about. This one cunt dominates the entire discussion despite not even being affected by her condition (if she even has it). And I have watched her do this for years.

I just wanted to point this out, so you don't get confused when you go out there and it seems like everyone with autism on youtube and reddit is super high functioning, has jobs, gets pussy etc...
these people are not the average autist, many of them are foids.

Thats all I wanted to say.

Holy actual quality post

View: https://youtu.be/ssdtquCiruc?si=zOtbrZ8oiKifqAFG

We all know the video with the Autistic Chad that looks like Sean o Pry but this one here is underrated. He is 40 year old and easily at least Chadlite looking, he aged extremely well and yet he is a virgin because of him being autistic

This is why I don't believe in NT-Pill. It's retarded. All mental diseases have physical side effects or origins. It's never purely mental or physical.

There are also upsides though, because it means we can fix some of this stuff. Carnivore diet helped me fix my skin issues and lowered anxiety because my gut healed. The gut-brain axis shit is 100% real. I am still rotting but at least I am not constantly in pain.

I will also put a warning here: Most autistic people online are higher-functioning, in the sense that they hold jobs, have relationships etc...
They can only be so prominent and outspoken because their lives are good in the first place. They have the health to do that.
A really fucked up, or even homeless autistic person, will never post on reddit. That's ridiculous.

Let's not forget 1% rule - only a tiny minority of people online actually post shit and make content. Like 10% reshare it, 90% just lurk.
When you find an actual autistic person online, like on yt, you can tell instantly.

look at her

3. dark eye rings -> autistic people very often suffer from sleep issues, there is tons of research on this. They lack sleep hormones.

1. over 30
2. lives with dad, mom died of cancer (unhealthy mom = autism in child, you will find this pattern in your research, trust me)
3. dad also dying
4. never had a job
6. on disability

Also note, her videos get almost no views, despite her obviously being actually fucked up with autism.
a) families with kids
b) jobs
c) are certified high iq ("mom on the spectrum" is one such channel. Another is josamidy sam and purple ella)

these channels get 100s of 1000s of views, despite the people running them have quite literally zero impairment from their alledged condition.
Real autism = no views, no attention, sickly looking individuals with health issues
fake autism = tons of attention, giga narciissim, no impairment, successful in life

I want to go back to my earlier point about how outliers dominate autism discussion online.
This is very common human fallacy. We almost exclusively look to outliers for advice. Bodybuilding, finance, advice on how to do shit.
However, it makes no sense to listen to outliers. By definition, an outlier can not have succeeded based on merit.
If the majority of businesses fail, why would I listen to a businessman that succeeded? Am I really supposed to believe that the majority of people are just too retarded to run a business? They lost the gamble because of merit?

Any mumbai street kid has more understanding of human psychology than some fucking Harvard PHD white boi lecturing you on yt.

The reason why the autism discussion has shifted away from autism being treated like a disease is because white chicks on the left that have no impairment from their "autism" project onto the majority of autistic people. Meanwhile most real autistic people are sick and need help.

For instance, the /aspergers subreddit is the only good autism subreddit left. Why? Cuz leftists hate the name. Aspergers = Nazi or something.
So you get a lot of posts on there saying life sucks, NT people are shitty etc...

Moonsal is a 50 year old, hyper successful foid. If you read her post history you see her literally saying that the autism diagnosis changed nothing for her, she just got it out of boredom. She also says she worked internationally for years and has friends all over the earth.

And yet, this bitch will pop literally into every. single. fucking. thread talking about how life sucks for autistic people. She pops in an counter signals, tells you to get therapy bla bla bla - this bitch has never suffered in her entire life and yet commands people around.

This is precisely what I am talking about. This one cunt dominates the entire discussion despite not even being affected by her condition (if she even has it). And I have watched her do this for years.

I just wanted to point this out, so you don't get confused when you go out there and it seems like everyone with autism on youtube and reddit is super high functioning, has jobs, gets pussy etc...

View attachment 1053687
I suspect my cousin has autism. It's kinda obvious. My little brother was calling his house. He asked, "Are both you and your brother available to play" and the cousin said "No, just me today". My little brother said "Oh, in that case, don't come". Luckily my mother was nearby and cussed my bro out.

look at her

1. over 30
3. dad also dying
4. never had a job
6. on disability

a) families with kids
b) jobs

I hate that redditor for snitching on users talking about Lookism

TV shows recently about autistic doctors made me think Autism was going to be the new LGBT since so many white women are getting the diagnosis for not feeling empathy and being phone addicted.

I guess normies will help autists the same way Obama's election helped black men. None at all.

I suspect my cousin has autism. It's kinda obvious. My little brother was calling his house. He asked, "Are both you and your brother available to play" and the cousin said "No, just me today". My little brother said "Oh, in that case, don't come". Luckily my mother was nearby and cussed my bro out.
you can fairly easily diagnose it if you read all the shit about physical issues they usually have.
Just do a checklist how many physical issues he has.
Main ones to look for are shit like bad motorics, hand-eye coordination being trash
bad gut health
bad sleep (eye rings)
bad posture with t-rex hands in front of body
weird gait

after that, look into the mental symptomps, like eye contact aversion, hyper focus on interests, going on monologues etc...

I hate that redditor for snitching on users talking about Lookism

TV shows recently about autistic doctors made me think Autism was going to be the new LGBT since so many white women are getting the diagnosis for not feeling empathy and being phone addicted.

I guess normies will help autists the same way Obama's election helped black men. None at all.
yes they want to normalize autism like its just a mental difference
its not
also shes not just snitching, shes actively reporting and interacting with the mods. and shes been doing it for years.
Like, i swear, every fucking controversial thread about how life sucks, nt-people suck - she 100% posts in there. she shits on OP, talks about therapy and asks mods to delete posts.
crazy cunt like legit

Predicting autism based on facial features:

More on facial features in autism:
autismmodel2.jpg

And more:

View attachment 1053700

Hypermasculinised facial morphology in boys and girls with Autism Spectrum Disorder:

A lot of foids with autism have butch faces.

Autistic people have notably bigger head circumference:

Autistic people walk different from normal people:

Autistic people more prone to allergies:
My cousin is one of those picky eaters, "cheese and sauce" only pizza eaters, I thought that was all young boys tbh

you can fairly easily diagnose it if you read all the shit about physical issues they usually have.
Just do a checklist how many physical issues he has.
Main ones to look for are shit like bad motorics, hand-eye coordination being trash
bad gut health
bad sleep (eye rings)
bad posture with t-rex hands in front of body
weird gait

after that, look into the mental symptomps, like eye contact aversion, hyper focus on interests, going on monologues etc...
All Indians have bad sleep lmao

Does bad motorics mean bad at videogames as well?

Some of the posts make me wonder if I'm Aspergers. If someone is telling me an emotional story or venting, I have to go into acting mode, be very self-conscious about my facial expressions, etc. I feel very fake. But maybe that's just trauma adaptation from having a father who lost his temper. I don't even know man.

I used to shy away from considering myself depressed because I didn't want to devalue the term, but I also wished I was diagnosed so I could have a name for the pain I was feeling. Turns out I really was depressed.

Now I wonder if I'm ADHD or autistic or both too.

@GeckoBus what do you think of the extreme male brain hypothesis of autism?

My cousin is one of those picky eaters, "cheese and sauce" only pizza eaters, I thought that was all young boys tbh
yeah thats not good. The real reason he heats that shit is because his body is craving animal fats and meat.
You gotta put him on a high animal fat diet. It's fine, look into it. Dave Feldman has research on cholesterol being good for you, look him up.

All Indians have bad sleep lmao

Does bad motorics mean bad at videogames as well?

Some of the posts make me wonder if I'm Aspergers. If someone is telling me an emotional story or venting, I have to go into acting mode, be very self-conscious about my facial expressions, etc. I feel very fake. But maybe that's just trauma adaptation from having a father who lost his temper. I don't even know man.

I used to shy away from considering myself depressed because I didn't want to devalue the term, but I also wished I was diagnosed so I could have a name for the pain I was feeling. Turns out I really was depressed.

Now I wonder if I'm ADHD or autistic or both too.
lmao i have that too, when someone tells emotional story. I have to fake it.
It can be really painful too though, when someone is nice to you and you cant emote back.
There is this idea in autism research, that autistic ppl lack "mirror neuron" - the part of the brain that automatically picks up on the other persons feelings and then you feel them too.
This also goes into shit like mind-blindness and theory of mind. Not being able to understand there are minds besides yours in the world. I mean, logically yes, but intuitively considering that people can see your behavior for example. Thats why a lot of autists have no inhib. They dont automatically think about the other persons viewpoint, so they share too much information with them or personal information.

My dad also has temper issues. For a long time I thought my issues were acquired through shit like that. Childhood stress.
But then I looked at all the evidence and it makes no sense.
My grandma couldnt make eye contact
My uncle has 4 diagnosed kids.
I was in therapy as a child and they said I was monologuing.

+ there are many other symptomps like I listed that also are true and that cant come from childhood stress. Shit I have always had.

@GeckoBus what do you think of the extreme male brain hypothesis of autism?
there is one dude who mainly pushes it, called baron cohen kikeburger. Idk hes like a one-man army dude. He always does his own shit in his little corner. Most people ignore him. From experience, a lot of autistic foids look manly af. So maybe its true.

Autism research is a clusterfuck man. Nobody wants to admit there is a physical component, so everyone just invents new models and terms to describe the condition. This has lead to an explosion of different theories, which broadened the definition of autism so much that any tom jack and jerry now calls himself autistic based on the criteria.

Imo, its important to first look at the level of impairment, how much does it fuck you up?
And then look at everything you can get, childhood, nutrition, all health issues.
Once you have a certain amount of data it becomes pretty obvious.

Your looking at it (Incels.is)

yeah thats not good. The real reason he heats that shit is because his body is craving animal fats and meat.
You gotta put him on a high animal fat diet. It's fine, look into it. Dave Feldman has research on cholesterol being good for you, look him up.

lmao i have that too, when someone tells emotional story. I have to fake it.
It can be really painful too though, when someone is nice to you and you cant emote back.
There is this idea in autism research, that autistic ppl lack "mirror neuron" - the part of the brain that automatically picks up on the other persons feelings and then you feel them too.
This also goes into shit like mind-blindness and theory of mind. Not being able to understand there are minds besides yours in the world. I mean, logically yes, but intuitively considering that people can see your behavior for example. Thats why a lot of autists have no inhib. They dont automatically think about the other persons viewpoint, so they share too much information with them or personal information.

My dad also has temper issues. For a long time I thought my issues were acquired through shit like that. Childhood stress.
But then I looked at all the evidence and it makes no sense.
My grandma couldnt make eye contact
My uncle has 4 diagnosed kids.
I was in therapy as a child and they said I was monologuing.

+ there are many other symptomps like I listed that also are true and that cant come from childhood stress. Shit I have always had.

there is one dude who mainly pushes it, called baron cohen kikeburger. Idk hes like a one-man army dude. He always does his own shit in his little corner. Most people ignore him. From experience, a lot of autistic foids look manly af. So maybe its true.

Autism research is a clusterfuck man. Nobody wants to admit there is a physical component, so everyone just invents new models and terms to describe the condition. This has lead to an explosion of different theories, which broadened the definition of autism so much that any tom jack and jerry now calls himself autistic based on the criteria.

Imo, its important to first look at the level of impairment, how much does it fuck you up?
And then look at everything you can get, childhood, nutrition, all health issues.
Once you have a certain amount of data it becomes pretty obvious.
Hearing about your uncle's kids is brutal

Fuck ... curries are starting to avoid ghee, the only vegetarian source of B12 and lots of animal fats, the idiots

Prenatal testosterone, lack or excess of it, influences homosexuality, right?

Movies etc can make me feel bad for others, but face to face causes a disconnect. I'm ao afraid of making a faux pas or mistake or fuck up

Have you read Fyodr Dostoevsky 's The Double? It's about a government bureaucrat who's a social outcast, and finds a twin who's socially competent. I think you'll like it. Super short. Pirate it or get it from a library

"Oooooh autist men don't have to mask because patriarchy allows them to express themselves" yeah bitch, the patriarchy "allows" low status disabled men to act like spergs after being bullied in the same way that prison wardens "allow" prisoners to revolt before beating the shit out of them

Women = society

Disability = being different from society
Brutal

Hearing about your uncle's kids is brutal

Fuck ... curries are starting to avoid ghee, the only vegetarian source of B12 and lots of animal fats, the idiots

Prenatal testosterone, lack or excess of it, influences homosexuality, right?

Movies etc can make me feel bad for others, but face to face causes a disconnect. I'm ao afraid of making a faux pas or mistake or fuck up

Have you read Fyodr Dostoevsky 's The Double? It's about a government bureaucrat who's a social outcast, and finds a twin who's socially competent. I think you'll like it. Super short. Pirate it or get it from a library
nah I haven't read that may check out.:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

curries in general giga high diabetes and heart disease rate. Being one of the biggest vegetarian societies on earth probably contributes.

ah, b1 thiamine supplements can also make big difference on metabolism but you gotta take them with magnesium.
idk, experiment with it.

I gotta sleep it's 10:39 in morning shit

can't u cope with escorts or an ugly girl? you most likely have a big dick.
Franz Fanon said both whites and blacks have the same average at around five inches

Franz Fanon said both whites and blacks have the same average at around five inches
He's coping
have u never been in the gym showers, or overheard other people talk about this subject? They do not have around 5 inches on average.

He's coping
have u never been in the gym showers, or overheard other people talk about this subject? They do not have around 5 inches on average.
Maybe American blacks have more. French Islamic Blacks had five inches in the 1960s.

yes they want to normalize autism like its just a mental difference
its not
also shes not just snitching, shes actively reporting and interacting with the mods. and shes been doing it for years.
Like, i swear, every fucking controversial thread about how life sucks, nt-people suck - she 100% posts in there. she shits on OP, talks about therapy and asks mods to delete posts.
crazy cunt like legit
You're a wealth of knowledge from what I see in this thread, good job.

Attention seeking white women sabotaging asd is a motherfucker, bitches downplaying our issues.

Maybe American blacks have more. French Islamic Blacks had five inches in the 1960s.
How much do u think black africans have?

I do however believe that most blacks do not have 7+ inches, as it's propaganda, but they do probably have the biggest of all races

yes. he's clearly strong HTN/weak chadlite. could EZ be a supermodel, but is extremely autistic. BEYOND over for autistcels

LOL This one says autistic kids don't care about smells - relatable as fuck. Like, shit will stink or smell good, I literally wont notice. Other people will think something smells disgusting, I don't even smell it.
Same

You're a wealth of knowledge from what I see in this thread, good job.

Attention seeking white women sabotaging asd is a motherfucker, bitches downplaying our issues.
you are one of my favorite posters lol always love too see you post. True OG :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

How much do u think black africans have?

I do however believe that most blacks do not have 7+ inches, as it's propaganda, but they do probably have the biggest of all races
nigga some African countries have seven inch average

Screenshot 20240202 182507 Bromite

like 5 out of top ten are African nigga.
THE BLACK MAN IS KING

Eye opening logic like this is such eye candy.

The reason why the autism discussion has shifted away from autism being treated like a disease is because white chicks on the left that have no impairment from their "autism" project onto the majority of autistic people. Meanwhile most real autistic people are sick and need help
I can already see the normie counter argument. "Autism is on a spectrum bro some autism is less severe than others"

This is why I hate the spectrum metric in order to quantify this shit because you'll get phrases like "everyone's on the spectrum" which is bullshit and invalidates the suffering of real autistic people. If you aren't suffering any of the side effects, and you are living a healthy and happy life just like normal people are you really sick? That's like a doctor diagnosing you with stage 4 brain cancer but you never feel any pain or side effects and you'll live to be a 100.

I can already see the normie counter argument. "Autism is on a spectrum bro some autism is less severe than others"

This is why I hate the spectrum metric in order to quantify this shit because you'll get phrases like "everyone's on the spectrum" which is bullshit and invalidates the suffering of real autistic people. If you aren't suffering any of the side effects, and you are living a healthy and happy life just like normal people are you really sick? That's like a doctor diagnosing you with stage 4 brain cancer but you never feel any pain or side effects and you'll live to be a 100.
yes exactly.
Because so many retards frush for autism diagnosis now, they actually are starting to recognize this.
This is why they came up with "autism symptoms" and "autism"
basically when you only have symptoms, it means you are not suffering from it, but you have it (how that makes sense idk).
And if you have autism, you are suffering from it.

How do they determine this?
By asking.
I am not shitting. They just ask. "Do you suffer from it?" Sometimes they try to hide it a bit by asking like "if there was anything you would want to change about yourself, what would it be?"

They are trying to suss out the extend to which it affects you, so they can decide whether you deserve neetbux or not, shit like that.

Even her style of dress is a give; what woman dresses like that with the hood to the side not even straight?
good catch yes.
her body language too, her eyes are darting around while talking
I've seen that with autistic people
also zero gestures or voice inflection
she's sitting like a brick the entire video
it's so obvious
idk how they even need tests to diagnose this shit
you can usually tell within seconds if someone has it or not

good catch yes.
it's so obvious
Yeah man I've accurately guessed autism just from single photos of people

This whole Thread should be a Must-Read or at least copy and paste the research into a new Thread for a Must-Read

Anything will be coated by Africans.

One of the most brutal disorders there is

WHY THE FUCK DID MY CHROMOSONES DO THIS!!!! FUCKING FAGGOTS

good catch yes.
it's so obvious
Oh fuck, my eyes were darting around in a zoom call because I was too embarrassed about the question and was trying to hide my power level. I was literally switching between the four corners of the wall

Oh fuck, my eyes were darting around in a zoom call because I was too embarrassed about the question and was trying to hide my power level. I was literally switching between the four corners of the wall
kek when I had zoomcalls with my company I would just look offscreen. I dont like looking at faces.
But yeah, ive seen the "furtive gaze" in other autistic people as well. Idk why they do it but yeah

I was just reflecting on how brutal my life is because of aspiedom and thinking about this. Normies will gaslight us because we appear like somewhat function people for the most part; most aspies are very smart and normies are dumb and bluepilled so they wonder how it's possible that so many of us can be such failures in life.

This is the only thing I could find but I know there's more than this. Please post it here. Post any and all studies screenshots anecdotes etc on how brutal the ND pill is, even some normie-tier (lookswise) guys are destroyed by it.

View attachment 1053347
We could start with the phrase autism is a gift then give a reference to why unemployment is so high in people with autism? Wait it’s not a fucking gift it’s a curse it’s an attempt by god to make savants some times he is right you get a brainiac nigger who can hear electric conduct in the walls and levitate but in the out 99.90 percent of the time you get a fucking retard like myself

kek when I had zoomcalls with my company I would just look offscreen. I dont like looking at faces.
But yeah, ive seen the "furtive gaze" in other autistic people as well. Idk why they do it but yeah
Easier to be dishonest, I don't want my mind read