Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can some prominent high IQ user here please publicly debate someone from IT?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I would love to see this, especially with the use of studies as evidence, particularly around the racepill, this is an area I often see IT avoiding because there is just so much statistical data on the issue that it is difficult for them to contend with.

They don't listen, they put words in my mouth, and they attempt to redefine the conditions of my own argument while accusing me of doing the same. Trust me, it's a waste of time.

Seriously no point. IT are just incels in denial, they have no interest in rational or logical debate, they just want to bully and virtue signal.

There are no high iq incels that is the high iq truth.

Dude, I literally proposed this very thing and attempted it like a month ago. Only one person offered to debate, and I got like 18 other PMs accusing me of being a pedophile, potential mass shooter, rape apologist, telling me to go back to my mom's basement, ect ect.

They will not listen. They are completely and 100% set in thier ways. No evidence or carefully examined nuisance of the issues at hand will persuade them. This is typical "In-group out-group" behavior.

There are no high iq incels that is the high iq truth.
What are you talking about?
There are plenty of people here who are very intelligent.
Myself included.

@Ritalincel

all he would have to say is “t. soy cuck” and post their join date to make them commit mass rope

Dude, I literally proposed this very thing and attempted it like a month ago. Only one person offered to debate, and I got like 18 other PMs accusing me of being a pedophile, potential mass shooter, rape apologist, telling me to go back to my mom's basement, ect ect.

They will not listen. They are completely and 100% set in thier ways. No evidence or carefully examined nuisance of the issues at hand will persuade them. This is typical "In-group out-group" behavior.
Debating retards is not worth it man.
They don´t give a shit to what anyone of us has to say.
Its their low IQ at work.

Debating them is wasted breath and shows you’re defensive. I know I’m right, I don’t need to convert guys who are unwilling or unable to see the “cold light of day”.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
There are plenty of people here who are very intelligent.
Myself included.

The epitome of intelligence is to trick foids into becoming your obedient wifes as a sub5 male. Muslims have it figured out.

My IQ is 157, genius. I am a true incel too because I am ugly physically and mentally. Who do you want me to debate?

A high IQ user would know that it's no use discussing with someone who doesn't want to listen. Might be a pastime for some though.

I don't mind debating.

To be fair, though, I avoid extensively discussing the racepill even in this forum, because it's full of stormfrontcels who seem to have been born with a stick up their ass, and we don't need a shitshow.

I'll say this though: if looks don't matter, then why does WMAF > AMWF in both the U.S. and U.K.?

Last edited:

I will. As long as it's in a civil non-shout match way.
A high IQ user would know that it's no use discussing with someone who doesn't want to listen. Might be a pastime for some though.

They don't want to debate.

This is what inceltears users do with their free time:

20190219_210703-png.91659

Get it?

I don't know why people still act like they don't understand.

You'd have a better chance of debating a wall.

They don't listen, they put words in my mouth, and they attempt to redefine the conditions of my own argument while accusing me of doing the same. Trust me, it's a waste of time.

Get it?

Ironic, they have such ugly personalities.

"Can some prominent high-ranking chess player here please publicly play chess with a bird from the pigeon coop?"

why? a truly high IQ/knowledgeable person would not gain anything by proving himself factually and intellectually superior to any of those lowtards.

Think of a flexible gymcel roundhousing a kick to the head of some 9 year old girl quadriplegic in a wheel chair, is there anything profitable or any honor to be gain in that?

Yeah i agree, it will be fun watching a live debate between BrazilianSigmar and a high IQ incel

Debating IT is like trying to debate with a feminist, you don't.

Why bother engaging them?

@Ritalincel

all he would have to say is “t. soy cuck” and post their join date to make them commit mass rope
Mogs me, based

No. They just dismiss our statistics, research results from experts, and scientific facts with personal anecdotes and name calling

They are nothing more than pathetic hateful soyish echo-chamber aimed at bullying ugly virgins, if they wanted a legit debate, they would always do it with lookismers, but they have little interest in it, as you see.

Get it?

yeah legit, theyre not looking for a debate they just wanna feel better about themsleves

None of them would do it, because they all already know the blackpill is reality and the truth, and would lose, they are all just in heavy denial.

If they were presented with actual studies and statistics and facts in a one on one situation, without the rest of their sub to reinforce their delusional worldview, they would probably have a mental break down lol as their entire world fell around them.

But if you really want to debate IT find the nearest wall and begin.

I would love to see this, especially with the use of studies as evidence, particularly around the racepill, this is an area I often see IT avoiding because there is just so much statistical data on the issue that it is difficult for them to contend with.
If you want a ringer for high IQ debate then

Debating is gigacope.

Did your ever tried to debate with your bully? It doesn't work very well.

Did your ever tried to debate with your bully? It doesn't work very well.
It’s kind of different though, name calling in a staged debate would look so childish.

It would be like playing chess with a fucking pigeon.

I think IT opened up a discord. I think you could try there? I tried to debate with some people (not on reddit) and they would just ignore the facts and cut off the point. I think proper debate can lead us to a higher understanding and would be healthy for both sides. But unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen

It's been tried. I attempted it with the incelcast multiple times. They refused every time. Besides, what is a debate going to settle? You can't debate facts. You can no more debate the blackpill than you can debate the sun rising in the east. I just need to point to the sun and it is settled.

Define "publicly".

impossible, retards on IT isolate themselves into safe spaces on internet where you instantly get banned for not shitting on incels

My IQ is 157, genius. I am a true incel too because I am ugly physically and mentally. Who do you want me to debate?

Make a sock account on reddit, go to r/incels, find some threads where the cucks are having a virtue contest, challenge thier position.