Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can some prominent high IQ user here please publicly debate someone from IT?

I would nominate faceandlms. He's the only good irl communicator I know of that uses this site.

No point, they don't use logic or reason.

I’m down tbh.

They patronize & try & control the narrative.

This tbh.

Glad they're honest about their nefarious tactics.

Hypocrites are narcissistic elitist supremacists who believe that standards they prescribe to others shouldn't subscribe to them. Natural law is a double edged sword sweetie.

Last edited:
Absolutely pointless.

The first comment to your post basically sums up everything they'll do.

-They're disingenuous.

-They don't do this shit in good faith.

-They move goalposts constantly. Seriously, that shit's on wheels!

-They're hypocrites.

-They state their "opinions" as "facts", their "beliefs" as "knowledge" so basically don't know shit from shinola to begin with.

-They consider anything you say "a wrong opinion" but everything they say as "irrefutable fact."
It's like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you play, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, shit on the board and walk around like it's triumphant.

-More often than not, they can't go two seconds without resorting to insults.

Aside from the Insutls which I admit I'd want to fucking insult you cunte, everything else is clearly projection from your part.

Debates have the best outcomes when the participants can relate to each other. In order for our representative to match with IT, he would have to be the lowest-IQ user here.

The racepill is impossible to discuss with them because they are trapped with the perspective that everyone here is white and alt-right.

A debate taking account of a scientific study is impossible to set because they never used studies to backup their claims so all what they have to say is that you cherrypicked some studies to demonstrate your dishonest arguments. Yes, maybe some studies are cherrypicked and irrelevant, but they are a starting point. No evidences = arguments without any substance.

There’s no dialogue if a person is only concerned about labeling you. If you are white then you must be a cis-scum neonazi. If you are an ethnic you must be a basement dweller self-hating neet, you are bad whatever you will do or say.

If you approach women you are bad because you feel entitled. If you don’t approach women you are bad because you are a loser who isn’t even trying.

Last edited: