Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can Anything Make Up For Ugly Eye Area?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Jaw, chin, height, limbal rings, jawline, cheekbone structure, hairline, skull, and frame, do any of these features have total value that is greater than or equal to eye area?

No bro I think the eye area is the most important one. Think about it, when you talk to someone you don't usually focus on their jaw or chin, but their eyes

only a 99% jaw and colored eyes

Only being white can make up for flaws in a man, but we can't just become white.

I really hope there’s something. Man eye area is most important and I happened to have a shit one fuck
No bro I think the eye area is the most important one. Think about it, when you talk to someone you don't usually focus on their jaw or chin, but their eyes

View attachment 99179
BRUTAL

Depends how bad the eyes are.

^This dude has a solid middle and lower third yet it still doesn't matter.
Malek, on the other hand, has a 99th percentile jaw so I'd say, yeah, a lower third, if good enough can compensate for eye area.

Jaw, Chin and Eye area ---> the holy trinity to look good, this is what you need to invest to ascend

If you have an ugly eye area it's over

A good lower third somewhat can, depending on how ugly the eye area is. if it's mesut ozil tier, then I don't think anything can.

Strong lower third+strong cheekbones.

View attachment 99179

That's true, I read a statistic once that the eyes are the first thing someone notices about and individual.

7 feet of rope should do it

Lower third is more important than Eyes, though eyes can be a killer.

Depends how bad the eyes are.
View attachment 99189
^This dude has a solid middle and lower third yet it still doesn't matter.
Malek, on the other hand, has a 99th percentile jaw so I'd say, yeah, a lower third, if good enough can compensate for eye area.

The dude looks fine. Not an incel.

if you have a good jaw,yes