Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can an incel remain calm while playing video games?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I feel like the stress of having nobody makes me easily frustrated in other aspects of life. I try not to, but get easily upset when playing Tekken or Smash. Granted, I'm still somewhat of a new player and have asked others for tips. Sometimes I just can't win :/

A true incel will be devastated when something bad happens in a video game. Either that or they will not even be phased because success in a video game is all they have in life so they will be maxed out in it.

I only play offline. I used to play COD online and I never rage quit a match. I tried playing soul calibur online and I was losing every fight.

If this happens to you, you are a weak cuck.
I always tease other people online with incel lingo.

Remember guys we are an attack force, dangerous. Some stupid shit like this cannot leave you off-balance.

as an incel you should beat other people at vs. games all the time, and make them seethe and call you a virgin because you know how to play

04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

i fly into a fit of rage almost every single video game season that leads to my ban of the game from calling all the pieces of shit a soy faggot bitch that should be fucking shot and tortured

Games are absolute rage fuel for me, I hate failing in games because this is literally the last place in the world where I can feel like I'm anything but a pathetic undesirable reject with no redeeming qualities other than his tradeable skills. So I either play on ezmode or mod games to make them easier so I can feel like I'm dominating at least in virtual worlds. I don't ever play with others because I don't want to be proven worthless in games by some no-life teenager who has faster reflexes and better memory than me just because he's younger.

So when I fail in games I always rage regardless of whether failure is expected (like in Soulslike games you are supposed to die a lot) or if I just fuck something stupid up.

detach from mortal coil xP

yes, it disconnects you from this world of shit (I'm playing mirror's edge)

I get very angry at video games

Yea if you try not take it seriously I play alot of classic GTA games just fool around maybe some mortal Kombat guilty gear if not sonic adventure 2