Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a Chadlet be an incel because of extreme manletism?

Do Chadletcels exist?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If a Chad was 5’3 but was extremely NT, gets invited to parties every week and has a big dick, could he ascend?

yes, but only for hook ups. No woman wants to have children with a manlet

5ft3 is way too short. probably too short even for pygmies :feelskek:

He would eventually, chad is a chad.

From what I’ve seen, not.

Yes, take the Marty Mcfly pill.

Yh height is over face every time.

If a Chad was 5’3 but was extremely NT, gets invited to parties every week and has a big dick, could he ascend?
5'3 is pushing it. If 5'6, perhaps.

Yes, he could've casual hookups with whores, but he wouldn't have a faithful girlfriend.

5'3 is dwarf tier you would need godly chad face and NT kaiokenx1000 level charisma in order to make that work. So yes to your poll although I would never consider the person a "chad" or "chadlet" imo a chadlet can be 5'/5'6 minimum. Warwick Davis would not be a chad if you gave him a two foot penis and the body/face of a Greek statue.

I've seen interviews with drunk toilets, Chadlets are usually just Fuckboys, as in toilets one-night stand them and then ghost them. But I'm sure that a Chadlet can easily get a low-tier Normie toilet.

The rest of us get NOTHING. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

ER is a good example

Yh height is over face every time.

This forum is no longer blackpilled, people seriously believe chadlets exist. :feelsUgh:
@Sennacherib @HighTGymcel

ER is a good example
He was 5’9 and a LTN autistcel.

Yes, they can suffer from oofy doofy opression, where girls prefer oofy doofys than him.

No, it's over.

Women have way too many options nowadays and even Chads start to feel the heat of the competition. She has plenty of tall and good looking Chads to pick from in a modern sausagefest dating market, so the manlet is out. Especially at 5'3, had you said 5'7 I'd maybe give him a chance, but no way as 5'3 in the western country.