Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Calculating my actual chances of getting a gf

TheDeadFlagBlues

TheDeadFlagBlues

Otherworldly copium consumer
Howdy fellow brothers in misfortune. Probably creating this thread would be useless, but still i want to do it. I want to know what are actual chances of getting in a relationship for me, or people like me. Im 160cm(5'3 if im not wrong), im also being too nice to people, but blame on me anyway: i became a tool of men(women to be exact), had crazy coping era but we'll skip on that story. I dont need any advices like "you should do ropemaxx" etc. Roasting is acceptable i guess, i shouldve got used to it by this day.

I just hope i wont get ban or some shit like that for questions of this nature

Howdy fellow brothers in misfortune. Probably creating this thread would be useless, but still i want to do it. I want to know what are actual chances of getting in a relationship for me, or people like me. Im 160cm(5'3 if im not wrong), im also being too nice to people, but blame on me anyway: i became a tool of men(women to be exact), had crazy coping era but we'll skip on that story. I dont need any advices like "you should do ropemaxx" etc. Roasting is acceptable i guess, i shouldve got used to it by this day.
Really low man 160cm is very short where do u live?

1722854868279p
according to my calculations it's 0

Really low man 160cm is very short where do u live?
Ukraine. I mean i met a lot of girls who are the same height as me, or even shorter, but bruh you know how it always happens: they are going for tall guys, or dudes who are in the rabble of low iq fuckers who smoke and drink like crazy as hell.

Ukraine. I mean i met a lot of girls who are the same height as me, or even shorter, but bruh you know how it always happens: they are going for tall guys, or dudes who are in the rabble of low iq fuckers who smoke and drink like crazy as hell.
Yea its over for you brocel even if you somehow get into a relationship which is almost impossible already you will get cheated on and she will use you for money or other shit

If you arent tall and good looking there is really no point in trying

Yea its over for you brocel even if you somehow get into a relationship which is almost impossible already you will get cheated on and she will use you for money or other shit
About using for money, that's the most real shit i could ever hear, but i didnt believe i can actually get in a situation like this. But i was in it: Tormenting yourself over a girl who youre not even dating and trying to give the good impression about yourself. Wasted some money on her but then i got most painful backstab, which consisted of one simple word "Thank you". Fucking hell, i do not wish anyone to get into it.

I’d say your chances are approximately 0.001 % chance of finding actual love. Very low, sadly. 5’3” is just awful. Truly sorry you had such shitty luck with height. Being nice to people turns women off too. Being more assertive won’t work either for you and, since you are short, they will just see it as arrogance and cockiness.

I’d say your chances are approximately 0.001 % chance of finding actual love. Very low, sadly. 5’3” is just awful. Truly sorry you had such shitty luck with height. Being nice to people turns women off too. Being more assertive won’t work either for you and, since you are short, they will just see it as arrogance and cockiness.
Yeah, thats the thing. Dead end at the start of a road. Couldn't have been worse.

How tall are your parents.

18, but i've been through much shit already.
How tall are your parents.
my mom is almost 160, lets say 155? No clue about my dad, i didnt even live with him much. Let's say 170? But my mom's genes were dominant thats the reason of me being short, even my younger brother is taller than me on 1-2 cm, which is crazy. I wasn't growing up since 13, thats when i got that "teen height boost", you name it.

You probably can, just don't expect to bag an 8. Or a 5. Realistically even a 4 would be optimistic. You have to aim VERY low and even then you should expect low chances. At some point you'll score someone. And don't even bother going on any dating sites, it's not worth your time - I've learned that the hard way.

At some point you'll score someone.
Another mystical copium dose to my collection.
And don't even bother going on any dating sites, it's not worth your time.
Fuckity fuck fuck no. I don't even consider dating sites/apps as a way to find "your one and only". Chances of finding someone there are beyond negative.
You probably can, just don't expect to bag an 8. Or a 5. Realistically even a 4 would be optimistic.
If only them girls had at least one common interest as me, like idk game, book, movie, comics you name it. Easier to hook up someone like that imo.

Also i was wondering if getting in a good shape would increase the odds of atleast 0.1%

doable if you have NT personality and rich

doable if you have NT personality and rich
Someday there's gonna be certain cheating on me, i went through the shit when girl used me over money, or just as a tool, i mean: please do this, please do that in a very persuasive style, as befits an attractive young girl

And i was a naive fool, i must be an example of how you shouldn't do

why are you not on the frontlines?

I have a higher chance winning the lotto jackpot than getting a gf

I have a higher chance winning the lotto jackpot than getting a gf
Even odds of winning lottery twice in a row are still higher than getting a gf.