Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calculate your SMV rating with this formula brocels

Wheat Waffles will rate you for 5 bucks.
Incels won’t give money to foids for sex because it’s “cucked” but they will give their money to this fakecel faggot to get a rating :lul:

Incels won’t give money to foids for sex because it’s “cucked” but they will give their money to this fakecel faggot to get a rating :lul:
no surprise they are chad worshippers :feelswhat::society:

Face= IDk honestly because no one rated me but i guess sub5

Height= 3/10 (5'7)

NT= 3/10

Physique= 3/5 (135lb)skinny

Financial status= 1/5 (working and having to pay a lot of debts )

Total: maybe a 12/40 = 3/10

The main three things foids care about are height,face and NT, so these get 10 points each. Secondary traits are physique, financial status, these get 5 points each.

For height, if you are 5'5 and below you get 0 points. from 5'5 each inch gets you one extra point, and 6'3+ height will give you maximum 10 points.

NT is kinda subjective but most mentalcels are self aware. 10 is very NT social guy whereas 0/10 is for for people who cannot even function by themselves( like these autistic people you see on youtube). None of us here are 0/10.

I will start

Face: 6/10 (very inflated, optimistic copemaxxed rating:society:)

Height: 3/10 (5'8)

NT: 2/10( mentally deranged :feelshaha::society:)

Physique: 4/5 (muscular but not shredded now)

Financial status: 2/5

that gives me a total of 17/40 points. 17 divided by 40 and multiplied by 10 gives me a 4.25/10 rating :feelshaha::incel::society:

If you scored 0 in any of the 3 main categories, you take away 1.5 full points from your final rating since it is that repulsive :feelswhat::society:
Face: 8/10 but i look young (my highest on photofeeler was 6.3)
Height: 6/10 5"11
NT: 2/10 socially phobic high inhib psychotic
physique: 2/5 my genes suck I cant get muscular and have a feminine frame
Financial: 2/5 but in 1 year will be 3-4/5 once i get a job in my field

5/10 rating

5/10 rating
you just said you are 7/10 facially in your thread :feelssus: send me your pic in pm :feelsbaton::society:

you just said you are 7/10 facially in your thread :feelssus: send me your pic in pm :feelsbaton::society:
no way

and yeah 7-8/10 depending on age I think. I am not good at rating. Im not masculine but my skull has a good shape, i dont have a recessed chin, not balding, etc.

If you look ok it doesnt have to get you numbers, im living proof

face 5/10
height 7/10
nt 2/10
physique 4/5
financial 2/5

5/10

I got a 5:feelsohgod:

5/10 rating
face 5/10
height 7/10
nt 2/10
physique 4/5
financial 2/5

5/10
look at all the fakecels who gathered here go have sex what are you doing here :reeeeee::society:

Maybe im narcissistic
I am a delusional narcissistic schizo but I only give myself 6 max:feelsUgh::society:

try photofeeler and tinder they are good tools to rate your looks because they don't know your height and NT status it's basically a face rating system :feelssus::society:

look at all the fakecels who gathered here go have sex what are you doing here :reeeeee::society:

I am a delusional narcissistic schizo but I only give myself 6 max:feelsUgh::society:

try photofeeler and tinder they are good tools to rate your looks because they don't know your height and NT status it's basically a face rating system :feelssus::society:
I tried photofeeler and I got a 6.3 on my best picture.. that has to correlate with 8 right.. since 5 is average on photo feeler so it corresponds with like 6.5 in human rating scale

I tried photofeeler and I got a 6.3 on my best picture.. that has to correlate with 8 right.. since 5 is average on photo feeler so it corresponds with like 6.5 in human rating scale
no you troll I got 7.9 and I barely get matches on tinder :feelswhat::society:

no you troll I got 7.9 and I barely get matches on tinder :feelswhat::society:
7.9 is very high for photofeeler. Most guys here get like 2-4. It depends on whether you use a good photo ofc

7.9 is very high for photofeeler. Most guys here get like 2-4. It depends on whether you use a good photo ofc
degenerate entitled stuck up tattooed arrogant 1000 body count "modern females:foidSoy:" only want 15/10 photofeeler rated gigachad :feelsUgh::society:

2.5/10

Legit 2.5/10. Maybe very slightly lower or higher

Maybe around a 4.5 to 5.0/10 in East Asia. (Average male height is 5'5 to 5'7 in China) and if I loss 20+lbs, I can have a muscular look. But I'm a fat fuck at 180-192lbs.

Last edited:
2.5/10

Legit 2.5/10. Maybe very slightly lower or higher

Maybe around a 4.5 to 5.0/10 in East Asia. (Average male height is 5'5 to 5'7 in China) and if I loss 20+lbs, I can have a muscular look. But I'm a fat fuck at 180-192lbs.
where do you live :feelssus::society:

where do you live :feelssus::society:
The incel capital/feminist shithole of the world aka San Francisco/Silicon Valley.

The foids here are truly the worst foids in the world. Absolutely without a doubt.

Last edited:
The incel capital/feminist shithole of the world aka San Francisco/Silicon Valley.

The foids here are truly the worst foids in the world. Absolutely without a doubt.
why don't you move to east asia where you could be a normie instead of enduring this hell :feelswhat::society:

why don't you move to east asia where you could be a normie instead of enduring this hell :feelswhat::society:
Not entirely ready right now but I will hopefully real soon within the next couple of years.

Face - 7/10
Height - 2/10
NT - 3/10
Physique - 3/5
Financial - 2/5

22/40 or 5.5/10 rating overall

your points add up to 17 like mine, how did you get 22:feelswhat:
Shit I must have included my face points for height aswell
I am 5’6.5 which is a 2/10 or 3/10 height but more like 0/10 to females

Face: 3/10 (complete mess: loads of acne scars, prey eyes, recessed chin, zero definition and so on. Could arguably be rated even lower, but I include hair here and I am a NW1)
Height: 8/10 (6'2)
NT: 5/10 (don't really have any issues in social settings but I have some autistic tendencies, which makes me have literally zero "game")
Physique: 3/5 (skinnyfat but have broad shoulders)
Financial status: 3/5 (stable income and own my car and apartment)

5.5: Arguably normie territory, but the area I live in is just filled to the brim with Chads so there is literally no reason for women to care about a normie with a subpar face.