Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calculate your SMV rating with this formula brocels

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
The main three things foids care about are height,face and NT, so these get 10 points each. Secondary traits are physique, financial status, these get 5 points each.

For height, if you are 5'5 and below you get 0 points. from 5'5 each inch gets you one extra point, and 6'3+ height will give you maximum 10 points.

NT is kinda subjective but most mentalcels are self aware. 10 is very NT social guy whereas 0/10 is for for people who cannot even function by themselves( like these autistic people you see on youtube). None of us here are 0/10.

I will start

Face: 6/10 (very inflated, optimistic copemaxxed rating:society:)

Height: 3/10 (5'8)

NT: 2/10( mentally deranged :feelshaha::society:)

Physique: 4/5 (muscular but not shredded now)

Financial status: 2/5

that gives me a total of 17/40 points. 17 divided by 40 and multiplied by 10 gives me a 4.25/10 rating :feelshaha::incel::society:

If you scored 0 in any of the 3 main categories, you take away 1.5 full points from your final rating since it is that repulsive :feelswhat::society:

Mine is 12 points out of 40 jfl im too dumb to divide and multiply

1.5 + 3 + 4 it's over

Damn 3.25 I said myself I’m a 3, we’ll even more confirmation :feelsrope:

so far noone is at least 5 :incel: makes sense :society:

Primaries:
Face: 4/10 (I've been rated back in the day)
Height: 2/10 (5'5")
NT: 8/10 (Dark Triad Evil I.N.C.E.L.)

Secondaries:
Physique: 4/5 (Fit and slim)
Financials: 3/5 (Good income, live with parents)

Totals:
4+2+8+4+3= 21/40 = 5.25/10 Am I average normie?

Primaries:
Face: 4/10 (I've been rated back in the day)
Height: 2/10 (5'5")
NT: 8/10 (Dark Triad Evil I.N.C.E.L.)

Secondaries:
Physique: 4/5 (Fit and slim)
Financials: 3/5 (Good income, live with parents)

Totals:
4+2+8+4+3= 21/40 = 5.25/10 Am I average normie?
5'5 gives you 0 points and subtracts 1.5 points from your final rating :feelswhat::society:

lol thanks for the math check. Bumped down to 2.75 then :cryfeels:
it has never began for manlets :incel::society:

there is this thugmaxxed, low inhib based manlet who always walks around the city center. He is like 5'5 or below and everyone laughs at him all the time. They are just not intimidated by him. If he was tall they would be afraid of him :society:

it has never began for manlets :incel::society:

there is this thugmaxxed, low inhib based manlet who always walks around the city center. He is like 5'5 or below and everyone laughs at him all the time. They are just not intimidated by him. If he was tall they would be afraid of him :society:
Very true. Worse is they should be afraid of him more because he has something to prove.

face : 4/10
race: 4/5 (white but not blonde hair blue eyes)
NT: 2/10
physique: 1/5
financial status: 1/5

total: 15/45

Most of us are 3-4 seems like :feelshmm::society:

5+ is fakecel :lasereyes::society:

Wheat Waffles will rate you for 5 bucks.

height: 0
face: 3 im being generous
personality: 2
body: 2
wealth: 0

Face: 3/10
Height: 5/10
NT: 3/10
Physique: 2/5
Financial status: 0/5
Total: 13/40=3.25/10

everyone seems to be underrating their faces here :feelsseriously::chad::society:

Face: 2/10
Height: 0/10
Physique: 0/10 (Obesecel)
Financial Status: 0/5

1/10 :feelsohgod:

Face: 2/10
Physique: 0/10 (Obesecel)
Financial Status: 0/5

1/10 :feelsohgod:
you are probably underrating your face but if other ones are true it is over anyways :dafuckfeels::society:

Face: 2/10 (asked reddit r/rateme with picture back when the only remote incel forum was r/foreveralone)

NT: 3/10 (people avoid my gaze but i have a job)

Physique: 1/5 (skinny fat with skinny wrist)

Financial status: 3/5

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: and THAT IS A aaaaaaaa 12/40 aka :incel:

nice thread :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Face: 8 (i mog the entirety of my male ethnic group face wise)
Height: 9 (6'2)
Nt: 2.5 (Autist minor Schizophrenic tendencies from my family's line.)
Physique: 2.5 (slighty overweight.)
Finnical status: 1 (poor fastfood wagie.)
=23/40==0.575+10=5.75

Guess im supposedly a normie, i have no idea how a non-nt normie is supposed to slay. Since all the normies i know slay via social circle maxxing.

Also this formula doesn't included race. Which i would've lost some points on.

Face= 3/10 (Based on photofeeler)

Height= 3/10 (5'7)

NT= 1/10 (I'm a psycho) :society:

Physique= 2/5 (155lb. I don't think that I'm athletic but like a skeleton)

Financial status= 1/5 (I'm not even working. I'm an Uni student)

Total: 10/40 = 2,50/10 giga truecel.

Last edited:
that gives me a total of 17/40 points. 17 divided by 40 and multiplied by 10 gives me a 4.25/10 rating :feelshaha::incel::society:

If you scored 0 in any of the 3 main categories, you take away 1.5 full points from your final rating since it is that repulsive :feelswhat::society:
Your averaging formula is too generous in its linearity. To wit: a man perfect in every category except a zero height is still a zero. It's not accurate to say that your points add up in each category; a more accurate model is that the deficiency of each category is a percentage penalty towards the total. For the mathematically inclined, your final score is the product of your normalized category scores. For example, a 50% height and 50% face combine to form...a 25% score.

For yourself, it would look like:
  • Face: 0.6
  • Height: 0.3
  • NT: 0.2
  • Physique/Financial: 0.6
Total: 0.6 * 0.3 * 0.2 * 0.6 = 0.0216, or 0.2/10. The beauty of this formula is that it automatically corrects for zero scores, and becomes increasingly futile the more categories are introduced (which women do all the time).

Last edited:
Your averaging formula is too generous in its linearity. For example, a man perfect in every category except a zero height is still a zero. It's not accurate to say that your points add up in each category; a more accurate model is that the deficiency of each category is a percentage penalty towards the total. For the mathematically inclined, your final score is the product of your normalized category scores. For example, a 50% height and 50% face combine to form...a 25% score.
if someone had perfect everything with zero height his score would come up as 6/10, which wouldn't be that far off if a guy is let's say 5'4 or 5'5. Of course it does not account the absolute outliers (like below 5' height). the formula deducts 1.5 points from your final SMV rating if you score 0 in any main categories. I guess in order to solve this you could add even bigger subtractions the bigger the deviation is, so for example 5'5 guy gets a 1.5 point penalty, and with each 3extra inches below that you get another point taken away

if someone had perfect everything with zero height his score would come up as 6/10, which wouldn't be that far off if a guy is let's say 5'4 or 5'5. Of course it does not account the absolute outliers (like below 5' height). the formula deducts 1.5 points from your final SMV rating if you score 0 in any main categories. I guess in order to solve this you could add even bigger subtractions the bigger the deviation is, so for example 5'5 guy gets a 1.5 point penalty, and with each 3extra inches below that you get another point taken away
My formula is quite strict, and it doesn't have the nuance of deviation you're describing, but I was trying to capture the sentiment in this picture. Is Lautner a 6/10 or a 0/10 in the eyes of these girls? "Completely killed it" sounds like a zero to me.

DxJ0VmR

My formula is quite strict, and it doesn't have the nuance of deviation you're describing, but I was trying to capture the sentiment in this picture. Is Lautner a 6/10 or a 0/10 in the eyes of these girls? "Completely killed it" sounds like a zero to me.

View attachment 625629
you can't say he is an incel :feelsseriously::society:

Face: 1.5/10
NT: 0/10
Physique: 3/10 (skinny)
Financial Status: 4/5

final score 8.5 it's ovER

Face: 1.5/10
NT: 0/10
Physique: 3/10 (skinny)
Financial Status: 4/5

final score 8.5 it's ovER
you are lying about face and NT :feelsseriously::society:

also physique is 5 points max :society:

Face: 3/10 (balding, slavshit-face, fat. Probably 2 tbh jfl im being generous)

Height: 5/10 (5'10)

NT: 4/10(boring, can fake ntmaxx if required but rather not, autistic for sure:)

Physique: 1/5

Financial status: 3/5

16/40

idk what is 16/40 but I think it aint too good

@Incline, it means you're 4/10

@Incline, it means you're 4/10
Thank you mathscel

hopefully after im done gymaxxing and after my hair surgery so that im not bald because bald = death I will bump myself up to face 4 or even 5 mabe

Where are the formulas for anything other than height?

Bald=death? Not for the strong guys:
R-C.87bc3ea1e4f751b86392c34d432f8e58
Kurt-Angle-WWE-Superstar-Wrestler-Legend-Hall-Of-Famer.jpg
OIP-C.r0MY7uRyKwd2xYNx-OPLTQHaFs

Where are the formulas for anything other than height?
yeah this gives a lot of room for subjectivity.

for face I don't know you would ask some lookism fags :feelssus::society:

for NT I though about making statements that each get you a point if answered "yes" :feelstrash::society:

worst physique is obese, average is skinny, and above average is muscular I guess. Peak physique is muscular and shredded :feelsEhh::society:

financial status worst is homeless with debt, average I guess have some money in your savings, and peak is rich (hard to tell exact number because everyone lives in different countries. but if you can buy a house, cars without loans and money in general is not an issue at all I guess you pretend to this rating) :feelsYall::society:

I may release improved system in the future, this is just a basic test:society:

Face: 5/10 above average chink but average compared to cumskins

Height: 7/10 a little over 6'0

NT: 3/10 avoidant, awkward, antisocial

Physique: 4/5 muscular but not shredded

Financial status: 4/5 wealthy parents pay for my stuff

Total: 23/40 or 5.75

face: 5/10
height: 1
nt: 4/10
physique: 3/10
financial status: 3/5
Total: (16/40)10 = 4/10
Verdict: It's over :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Interesting

Face 4/10 (Maybe)
Height 0/10 (5'4)
NT 3/10 (Depression, Anxiety, AVPD)
Physique 1/5 (Skinnyfat)
Finances 1/5 (NEET)
Total 9/40=2.25/10

Final rating is .75/10

Sounds about right. Where's the score for race? I need to boost my rating a bit.

FAKECEL

financial status worst is homeless with debt, average I guess have some money in your savings, and peak is rich (hard to tell exact number because everyone lives in different countries. but if you can buy a house, cars without loans and money in general is not an issue at all I guess you pretend to this rating) :feelsYall::society:
For this part, it depends on if you look at my family as a whole, or my own personal finances. If it's just me, I am poor but without debt; and my parents are more Upper Middle Class.

That sums it up to 17.

17/40 x 10 = 4.25

Same as you OP :feelsaww:
worst thing is we cannot really improve anymore because height and NT are fucked :incel::society:

I guess we are low tier normies and could be betabuxx candidates :feelshaha::feelsohgod::society:

have you ever gotten attention from foids?:chad::society:

height 5
face 4 at best
nt 3/10 high functioning but severe autism
physique like a 4/5, im really skinny but have a bit of muscle to show off, good combo for scoring but that might be cope in which case im a 3
financial 0/5
total 16/40, so according to your calculations im a 4/10
thats about where i thought i stood, its over for me :feelsrope:

height 5
face 4 at best
nt 3/10 high functioning but severe autism
physique like a 4/5, im really skinny but have a bit of muscle to show off, good combo for scoring but that might be cope in which case im a 3
financial 0/5
total 16/40, so according to your calculations im a 4/10
thats about where i thought i stood, its over for me :feelsrope:
pretty much same as me low tier normie tier if you put A LOT of effort you might get some chad leftover crumbles but it is pretty much over need to be 5+ at least :feelscry::society:

you forgot the no.1 important thing. race.