Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee By 2030 45% foids

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Would rather sleep with Chad once a month instead of settling with a looksmatch
Meanwhile, lets say Chad occupies 1% of equal men proportion, which means that at lower margin 44% men would have zero sex by 2030.
Real numbers would be something like 70% of men would have zero sex.
Haha, not a recipe for disaster at all

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJcsQuORQrw

Inkwell revolution is coming

Foids having sex with animals will get more spread too

Meanwhile, lets say Chad occupies 1% of equal men proportion, which means that at lower margin 44% men would have zero sex by 2030.

I just posted this like 30 mins ago

I'm genuinely looking forward to the future, as bleak as the forecasts predict it to be. I just want to see if things will erupt into chaos or whether men will simply just... stop and give up.
Men will stop and give up

Foids having sex with animals will get more spread too
Brutal dogpill. But isn't it already pretty huge? I remember the dogpill wiki had a study and it was way higher than I expected, like double digits %

Brutal dogpill. But isn't it already pretty huge? I remember the dogpill wiki had a study and it was way higher than I expected, like double digits %
I never looked at statistics for this tbh, but I just assume it's going to get even worse than it already is.

Men will go extinct and foids will fuck each other for a generation and perish

Most Average and ugly women would rather risk the extinction of their genetics than settle for their looksmatch. JFL.

Cope

normies will contine fucking and having relations

ofc most normies willg et cucked etc but they will still creampie some used up foids

better than nothing

I'm genuinely looking forward to the future, as bleak as the forecasts predict it to be. I just want to see if things will erupt into chaos or whether men will simply just... stop and give up.

This doesn't make any sense, even the ugliest random bitch has tons of simps on instagram

Men are single (incel), women are single (fucking many men)

Quote feminism liberated women from the natural dignity of their sex and turned them into fran

Idk, i think being blackpilled is a massive advantage for successfully navigating the future landscape. A true blackpiller knows exactly where and how to position himself to reap rewards of this twisted future. Too bad most on here are low iq emotional teens

Why the hell did it have to be like this? We are on the verge of so many breakthroughs. Viable thorium and fusion reactors, efficient carbon capture, ecological farming, cure for cancer and many other diseases, limb regeneration, cure for baldingy, and much more.

But before we get there everything will fail, all because women would rather be another whore in Chad's harem than be the beloved wife of her looksmatch. It's so fucking stupid. Even women don't benefit from this. They are just following their basest instincts, but in the process they too are living completely unfulfilling often soul-crushing lives. Let alone when they lose the comforts and securities they've become accustomed to because most men have no motivation to contribute.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back