Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Buying a house as a perpetual incel

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
The other day a foid asked me if I would purchase a home anytime soon, maybe in the next few years or so. I honestly didn't know how to answer other than "the housing market is too expensive right now".

That said, I'm not much of an investor and definitely don't have the knowledge/ motivations to renovate a property and flip it like some boomers and savvy millennials do. But even if I did,....
What business would a 36-year-old bachelor virgin that's never had a relationship, never will have a family, doing purchasing a house and paying a mortgage for 15+ years? Seems completely idiotic.

The best scenario as I see it for an incel that actually has a good career is to rent or maybe rent-to-own, and/or wait for your parents to die and inherit their house (if they have one).

It makes more financial sense than renting so why not? Just buy one.

It makes more financial sense than renting so why not? Just buy one.
True. As renting is basically like throwing money away and you don't own anything. However, buying and owning a house is an expensive long-lasting endeavor.

*Fees for a realty agency
*down payment
*monthly mortgage payments
*property tax
*Homeowners insurance
*the regular cost of basic utilities
*things that break down repair and maintenance

Also, you're locked in and don't have the luxury of relocating to another city or state without a massive hassle.

I dunno , just seems like something that's not worth it unless you have a wife or common-law partner and intentions on starting a family.

True. As renting is basically like throwing money away and you don't own anything. However, buying and owning a house is an expensive long-lasting endeavor.

*down payment
*property tax
*Homeowners insurance

Also, you're locked in and don't have the luxury of relocating to another city or state without a massive hassle.

I dunno , just seems like something that's not worth it unless you have a wife or common-law partner and intentions on starting a family.
Not worth it compared to what? Renting? What kind of logic is that?

Then don't pay a mortgage, just pay full price up front.

Not worth it compared to what? Renting? What kind of logic is that?

Then don't pay a mortgage, just pay full price up front.
a single bedroom house costs about 300,000 euros here in a non-major city. I don't have that money. do YOU have that money? just today I got into an argument with my mom and I said I would move out if I could and she said "just get a job. it's that easy" I fucking hate old fucks

Buy a house.If you don't finish to pay the debts,when you die you defeated the bank because you have no kids to continue paying the debt.So @UglyBaldingManlet 1 Bank 0

Houses should not be as expensive as they are. :fuk:

Imagine me, 22M Europeancel.

JFL, it's fucking over if you don't spawn in USA as a human

Houses should not be as expensive as they are. :fuk:
Imagine Europe. Quit LYING, the US IS the paradise in Earth because their rulers are ruthless war criminals Who exploit countries (and oil from terrorist groups).

Imagine Europe. Quit LYING, the US IS the paradise in Earth because their rulers are ruthless war criminals Who exploit countries (and oil from terrorist groups).
If you think our leaders care about us, you haven’t been paying attention :fuk:

If you think our leaders care about us, you haven’t been paying attention :fuk:
You know, Biden is just a puppet led by a bald guy from Europe. Guess his name.

Last winter I found the perfect property for sale at a great price. It needed renovated but the location and land it came with was incredible. But I was making a shitty wage at the time so I couldn't qualify for even a small mortgage. Now I'm making a good income but the interest rates are rising quickly, and all the houses are still overpriced garbage. Buying a house on a single income is really a hard position.

But it's definitely crashing. Interest rates are rising at the fastest rate in history, and more properties than ever are held as investments. Hell there aren't enough families to buy all these homes. Everywhere I see boomers living alone or with their hag wife in a giant mansion. Once the boomers start dying, or people can't afford their mortgage and move back in with their parents, the kike investors will get massacred.

*down payment
*property tax
*Homeowners insurance

buy the house goy during one of the biggest real estate bubbles in history

JFL, it's fucking over if you don't spawn in USA as a human
Have you looked at houses in the countryside? I imagine they are much more affordable even in Western Europe. In Eastern Europe I think it's even cheaper than rural NA.

Have you looked at houses in the countryside? I imagine they are much more affordable even in Western Europe. In Eastern Europe I think it's even cheaper than rural NA.
There is no internet in the countryside (depending on which location from my country). I can't even socialize, I'm non-NT. I need internet and a job.

If you have good credit it’s only 5% down payment here. Realty fees are negotiable. I’d rather live in a sugar shack than pay rent.

Just get Starlink.
First I'd need a job, but I always get rejected because I'm NEET and can't go to college since I probably have a below-average IQ and when trying to study, I always fail miserably.
Jordan Peterson told me if you don't have 120+ IQ you shouldn't bother these places.

First I'd need a job, but I always get rejected because I'm NEET and can't go to college since I probably have a below-average IQ and when trying to study, I always fail miserably.
Jordan Peterson told me if you don't have 120+ IQ you shouldn't bother these places.
If you don't have a job no shit you can't afford a house. Maybe go to trade school (I thought that's what euros refer to as college?) to be an electrician or something. I almost did that but I was afraid of being bullied by tradies. But if you're too low IQ for STEM, not like you've a choice.

buying a house in world who will collapse in the next few decades is autism on steroid

just have several millions of dollars in the bank theory.
Why not?
a single bedroom house costs about 300,000 euros here in a non-major city. I don't have that money. do YOU have that money? just today I got into an argument with my mom and I said I would move out if I could and she said "just get a job. it's that easy" I fucking hate old fucks
I'm pretty sure I could ask my parents for it.

If you think u could afford it, i think its better than throwing money away for rent