Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy But your dick is average!

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Your 5 incher is well good enough its almost average!!! :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

JFL at thinking average anything is enough for foids, their standards are much higher than average in everything, even a handicapped foid will be repulsed by mere average male qualities. If you fuck a foid and aren't the biggest she's ever had it's time to rope because that relationship is impossible to maintain.

my dick slanging

My cock thick but femoids get stretched out by obscene sex toys and doggie dicks. So it's still over.

Your 5 incher is well good enough its almost average!!! :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

JFL at thinking average anything is enough for foids, their standards are much higher than average in everything, even a handicapped foid will be repulsed by mere average male qualities. If you fuck a foid and aren't the biggest she's ever had it's time to rope because that relationship is impossible to maintain.

Why say stupid shit about dick if our face is ugly

I'll die on this hill but length is not everything for foids unlike it's smaller than a pebble, girth is an important factor as well

dick can help but it doesn't matter much for chads anyway

I'll die on this hill but length is not everything for foids unlike it's smaller than a pebble, girth is an important factor as well

dick can help but it doesn't matter much for chads anyway
Girth is what ends it for me tbh I'd like to dissapoint a foid with it sometime but impossible to get that chance

"Average" is just the lowest standards. Add another 3 inches to height, dick size, etc... Then foids go head over heels for you.

Exactly this shit. Weeks ago I made a post online somewhere else, I said girls will never be satisfied with anything unless the dick is a thick as their armas and as long as their forearms. Ended up being right. Some bitch responded saying my comment was stupid and uneducated... ended up contradicting herself because the fucking dumb fucking whore proceeded to say that a dicklet (yes she used that word) of 16cm (2cm above average) would not be enough for anything. Then proceeded to say that the way you do it also counts a lot. Yeah well, what good is it if she's gonna make fun of your dicklet literally saying that a 16cm DICKLET IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING and then say the last part?

But no, we are the ones with insane standards. They better just go fuck a fucking elephant now if they want a fucking dick that will satisfy their unreal needs then. I hope the elephant dick goes through her whole body and comes out of her mouth as she grasps for air and dies suphocated by her insane desire.

Avg dick is fine for young foids. Not for roasties.

Well, 6 inch dutch dick here. Being 5´11 with a jewish face doesnt help.

Wish I had 8x6 or above. There are literally a bunch of free pussies waiting for you if you have that and it's been proven before (bulge game).

I've even seen normies saying "you better have 6" minimum in 2021" and I saw a poll on a normie sub where 80% of the guys said decent sex starts at minimum 5" girth. Many voted slightly higher (5.5") than that.
My cock thick but femoids get stretched out by obscene sex toys and doggie dicks. So it's still over.
Blackpilling to go on chaturbate and see so many foids getting hammered by some 6" - 7" girth dildos attached to a fuck machine for several minutes as they scream and moan. Also seeing them take almost all of a 9" long dildo.

I've even seen normies saying "you better have 6" minimum in 2021" and I saw a poll on a normie sub where 80% of the guys said decent sex starts at minimum 5" girth. Many voted slightly higher (5.5") than that.
ultra ropefuel :feelsbadman:

i never been fully erect so i dont know how long that boy can grow