Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things are so bad that having a girlfriend as a man is literally seen as a luxury

soyciety is getting close to falling apart at the seams

will have no choice but to prepare for inceldom, prepare their kids for inceldom
Unfortunately i kinda doubt it. Normfags who become betabuxxers and oofy doofies dont realize that theyre oofy doofies, and therefore they probably wont realize their kids will become incels. Instead they just think "I DID IT! I ASCENDED! ALL THOSE INCELS WERE WRONG! MY PERSONALITY AND DAILY SHOWERING WAS ALL THAT MATTERED, NOW I HAVE A GF AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 30!". Theyll probably just gaslight their little incel kids and say "if i can do it you can do it" etc.

Having an attractive girlfriend is starting to feel like a luxury
Having an attractive girlfriend was always a bit of a luxury tbh, just like having an attractive boyfriend was a luxury for women. Attractive people are effectively luxury goods on the dating/marriage market, just like expensive goods on the actual market (and attractive slaves have been this on both markets everywhere where slavery existed.) Everyone wants them, but only other attractive people, or people with a lot of other things going for them, can do so.

I don't know. I mean I see a lot of guys who aren't 6'3 with a foid in real life. Social media isn't real life. I feel standards have definitely have increased but I don't think you are automatically an incel just because you are not 6'3 or taller.

I've noticed this too, yet mfs on this site still say that it's impossible to be an incel as a normie lol. Even being a normfag isn't enough to save you sometimes.

If being tall was enough there wouldnt be hundreds of tallcels here

Inceldom will rise to extreme levels within the next 10-15 years. I predict this forum will be far more active in 15 years time.

It’s so insane, any post online involving a relationship between a man and a woman will have tons of guys in the comments saying how they wish it were them, these comments vastly outnumber anything else, doesn’t matter what app it is.

There truly is a male loneliness epidemic. Having an attractive girlfriend is starting to feel like a luxury in the same way owning a fancy car or a nice costly house. And women’s standards will only continue to rise, for fucks sake some women are already saying 6ft isn’t tall enough anymore and that you aren’t tall if you aren’t 6’3 - 6’5.

Back then almost every man was guaranteed a wife, but now more and more men are turning to ai. I have to wonder if overtime having an ai girlfriend will become the norm, and guys who have girlfriends will be seen as privileged in the same way rich people are who have reached goals unattainable to the average person. What are your thoughts?
There was a movie that I remember that is similar to what you're saying about an AI girlfriend and I forgot about it until now, but I think it was somewhat depressing when I watched it because the guy had an AI girlfriend instead of a real one.

Her (2013)

There was a movie that I remember that is similar to what you're saying about an AI girlfriend and I forgot about it until now, but I think it was somewhat depressing when I watched it because the guy had an AI girlfriend instead of a real one.

Her (2013)
Oh I’ll definitely check that movie out.