Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL But teenagers look like infants you inkwell!

I'll take your word as truth

You are delusional if you think they look old lmao

don't know what age a 12th grader is but some of them look like they have higher t levels than me JFL

12th graders are 17

They do look old. It’s obvious. Some look 30

30 is stretching the truth, at most they might look early 20s.

Look at this show called "Love Island" normies in the UK love the show. The people on there look old as fuck

I clicked on it OP how long before the fbi takes me down

30 is stretching the truth, at most they might look early 20s.

Look at this show called "Love Island" normies in the UK love the show. The people on there look old as fuck
No the foids look mid late 20s and the guys look 25
I clicked on it OP how long before the fbi takes me down
What did you see? :feelsbaton:
meanwhile my puberty ended at 16 and I still cant grow a beard even as an adult, lol @ literal children being more of a man than I am.
How old are you now?

what was the point of this lol

Really? They look like infants? I beg to differ

Look at these yearbooks I found on google. The 12th graders look so old and even the 11th and 10th graders look old as fuck

Just click on the url and check out how old they look

We are immortal, didn't you read the FAQ?
“From the Dawn of Time we came, moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the Time of Ascension, when the few who remain will fight for the last scraps of pussy to the last. No one has ever known we were among you, until now."

There's nothing wrong with fucking post-pubescent girls in a monogamous context regardless of how they look.

Where are those kids from? For some reason they look like, they got stuck in the mid 00's.

can't load, guess my internet is too slow

they're basically toddlers you pedophile inkjwell :soy: :soy: :soy:

This thread should’ve gotten more replies

This thread should’ve gotten more replies
Demba

I have looked at the yearbook from when I was in my lower teens and some girls are total JB.

Calling teenagers kids is creepy as fuck tbh, thats probably how they justify their pedophilia

i remember foids in school who were about 13-14 with huge knockers :feelsohh:

Just children

Calling teenagers kids is creepy as fuck tbh, thats probably how they justify their pedophilia
Post pubescent teenagers aren’t kids at all

Pubertymaxxing is cope you’re adult at 16 if you’re incel then you’re incel later.

Femoid teachers have sex with tall big dicked teenage Chads

Pubertymaxxing is cope you’re adult at 16 if you’re incel then you’re incel later.
Some of the guys in those yearbooks looked 25 and the girls looked 25 or even 29

does she listen to music like this?:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back