Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BURNING WITH HATRED

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I fucking hate this planet. I'm tired of being shit on by cunts. I'm so close to suicide. My ideations have long turned into action and has recently turned to serious action. The only thing keeping me alive are the drugs I want to do and the few games I want to play. I also lack an easily accessible, painfree method. Once I've sated the few wordly desires I have left accessible to me without getting a whole new better life, I'll bike however far I need to find a tall building. I post a pic of the view and dox myself when the time comes.

also why was @QuantumDummy b@

Last edited:
At least try asking girks out for the last time. You got nothin to lose

Think about the normies that'll ogle your death. "he should've sought help" *tee hee* "the echo chamber claims another victim :^((((" *bullies high inhib kid* "I only excluded him because I wanted to help :^((((" *reports sub-8 for talking to her*

Think about the normies that'll ogle your death. "he should've sought help" *tee hee* "the echo chamber claims another victim :^((((" *bullies high inhib kid* "I only excluded him because I wanted to help :^((((" *reports sub-8 for talking to her*
I wish I could go ER on the people that deserve it

I wish I could go ER on the people that deserve it
Picture the shit your former roommates will say. "omg I knew him he was my roommate can I get some sympathy here?? He was practically my best friend, so traumatic!!"

tumblr_oq5f0621aH1stgakao1_500.gif

WILL YOU LET IT OVERCOME YOU?

Attachments

• 1521044235016.png
    1521044235016.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 71
tumblr_oq5f0621aH1stgakao1_500.gif

WILL YOU LET IT OVERCOME YOU?
i wish i could transform into a devilman and kill everybody
Picture the shit your former roommates will say. "omg I knew him he was my roommate can I get some sympathy here?? He was practically my best friend, so traumatic!!"
kek, I doubt he will even hear about it

i wish i could transform into a devilman and kill everybody

kek, I doubt he will even hear about it
Any 3+ story buildings on your former campus?

Any 3+ story buildings on your former campus?
there was an 8 story parking garage. but it is 100s of miles away from my house. a subhuman like me doesn't have access to a car
wish I could splat myself right in front of a pack of normies who fucked with me.

plus i am trespassed from there KEK

there was an 8 story parking garage. but it is 100s of miles away from my house. a subhuman like me doesn't have access to a car
wish I could splat myself right in front of a pack of normies who fucked with me.

plus i am trespassed from there KEK
Write a long note explicitly detailing who you blame for your death, and make sure it tells cops to deliver it to your uni pals. Honestly though, you probably shouldn't sui at such a young age.

Write a long note explicitly detailing who you blame for your death, and make sure it tells cops to deliver it to your uni pals.
I can't blame them 100%, would be disingenuous, but they certainly didn't help. I fucking will. I'll be sure to send one last email to that counselor cunt that who threatened to call the police if I contacted her again.

I can relate.

Fuck the population