Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bullying stunted my progress in everything

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I got bullied mercilessly in both middle and high school for being fat and ugly. I was smart as a kid in fact much more smarter than now. I knew a lot of things that my peers had no idea of. I was self-aware of politics and used to be fond of other countries culture. I loved history and enjoyed learning new things until I started being targeted by children for my looks. My english skills were also developing during that time and everything was going great. My family knew that there was future ahead of me but unfortunately all of the bullying got into me since I am a very sensitive and emotional person. Even being bullied on this forum sometimes gets to me let alone when people did that to me in real life. Could have been in college now chasing a career then working from an office but instead I am rotting in my shithole city as a NEET. Wasted potential is what I'd like to refer to myself. :cryfeels: Normies truly ruined me. They ruined my mind , self-esteem and everything. I have a crippling social anxiety I enter in flight mode over minor things and suffer panic attacks at public. @Mecoja @Spongebozz @ElTruecel @SerbBurekConsoomer @NorthernWind Tagging people who may care

Let go of the past be a stronger man now

:cryfeels: Normies truly ruined me.
i can relate to this :fuk: :cryfeels:

because of all the bullying, getting excluded and straight up physical abuse in school i turned into an bitter, angry, depressed lonely incel who has a fear of people

most of my bullies turned into sexhaver high tier normies

often i feel like going ER on all of them:feelsree:

you're not alone brocel

He's here now. Talking about it. Much more bigger balls than any guy who just mercilessly bullies people for no reason. We all know the world should be better than this. He got points for being at least decent in my eyes man.

He's here now. Talking about it. Much more bigger balls than any guy who just mercilessly bullies people for no reason. We all know the world should be better than this. He got points for being at least decent in my eyes man.
we re not talking about that. Ofc he needs to get it off his chest somewhere.

I got bullied too and many too but in order to get better mentally u have to forget and focus on not making the same mistakes now.

Meaning if he gets bullied now he should fight back this time thats the only way

we re not talking about that. Ofc he needs to get it off his chest somewhere.

I got bullied too and many too but in order to get better mentally u have to forget and focus on not making the same mistakes now.

Meaning if he gets bullied now he should fight back this time thats the only way
Would help if he had support. The past shapes your persona. And as far as I know he ain't got no enemies ATM even on here. The best he can do is not take anything that chastises him seriously, especially on a virgin forum jfl. But I stand that this is the most relatable post I ever found on this site. Because fuck men who stab other men in the back. 100 percent he is an erenyeagerian. He is strong.

Last edited:
I was smart as a kid in fact much more smarter than now.
I can relate to this. My brain is fried now from the constant inceldom. I almost can´t do basic things. Cognitive decline due to inceldom is a very real thing.

I spent my days at home playing shitty games because I couldn't bear to go to school anymore. Instead of going to university and studying with my above average IQ, I am now working (and getting fired from) minimum wage jobs. My life has been ruined due to being ugly and autistic in school

School is very brutal.
It's very hard ( almost impossible ) to grow into normally functional adult if you was at the bottom of school hierarchy.
School was a horrible experience for me.
I think I will never overcome consequences of it.

School is very brutal.
It's very hard ( almost impossible ) to grow into normally functional adult if you was at the bottom of school hierarchy.
Same. This is why I always carry on myself. Humans are fucking stupid pieces of primate shit

Rs1999574CI

2023 09 07 06 33 10 Promethease Report  Mozilla Firefox

I love you brocel. Stay on your feet because we have more things to endure :cryfeels:

School is very brutal.
This. If you don't pick up knowledge and reflexes of friendship, of love or being loved, your overall mental capacities will decline. You enter survival mode and never leave that mode. Survival is not the description of life, especially when at least 50% people aren't even close to reality in which they have to survive.

I went from 5.00 to 4.31 in my worst phase. My parents couldn't believe how much I fucked up my grades. I went from reciter to total verbal retardation. Even will to work is genetic and comes from positive reinforcement. Ugly short men can't have shit.

Would help if he had support. The past shapes your persona. And as far as I know he ain't got no enemies ATM even on here. The best he can do is not take anything that chastises him seriously, especially on a virgin forum jfl. But I stand that this is the most relatable post I ever found on this site. Because fuck men who stab other men in the back. 100 percent he is an erenyeagerian. He is strong.
:feelsugh:

Damn fuck. That’s the abused dog pill a bunch of normies got into your head and caused the abused dog syndrome. Fuck normies

However now that you’re older you shouldn’t allow faggots to bully let alone disrespect you

Go er bro make them learn

Damn fuck. That’s the abused dog pill a bunch of normies got into your head and caused the abused dog syndrome. Fuck normies

However now that you’re older you shouldn’t allow faggots to bully let alone disrespect you
Elaborate more of abused dog pill. Because I see me inside of this op

Elaborate more of abused dog pill. Because I see me inside of this op
Most of us have shit lives whether itd have been bullying, family loss affecting us or some health/financial situations that brutally fucked us over other than inceldom. I consider this abused dog syndrome since not only are you incel & also to some non NT but you also have to face other shitty parts of life

Most of us have shit lives whether itd have been bullying, family loss affecting us or some health/financial situations that brutally fucked us over other than inceldom. I consider this abused dog syndrome since not only are you incel & also to some non NT but you also have to face other shitty parts of life
That's just me. Which is why I am the singularity of PATHS everything chaotic in the universe leads to me. I CAN FEEL ops torment through it.

This. If you don't pick up knowledge and reflexes of friendship, of love or being loved, your overall mental capacities will decline. You enter survival mode and never leave that mode. Survival is not the description of life, especially when at least 50% people aren't even close to reality in which they have to survive.

I went from 5.00 to 4.31 in my worst phase. My parents couldn't believe how much I fucked up my grades. I went from reciter to total verbal retardation. Even will to work is genetic and comes from positive reinforcement. Ugly short men can't have shit.
Do you live in Serbia?

Looks like Serbian females have big tits :feelsohh:.
i live in the balkans as well and honestly balkanoids are just one of the worst people to live around. Incredibly ego inflated idiots with sub80 iq.

i live in the balkans as well and honestly balkanoids are just one of the worst people to live around. Incredibly ego inflated idiots with sub80 iq.
On the other hand many high IQ people aren't suitable for LTR/STR or marriage.
If I suddenly become rich ( which is a fantasy of course ), I would never choose too smart females for any sorts of relationships because they would constantly judge me and try to outsmart me.

Looks like Serbian females have big tits :feelsohh:.
I mean brocel said it. Balkan foids are stupid monkeys who act like nuns around you but clap with their roastbeef pljeskavica flaps every time chad walks in. Even other sub5s will treat you like shit in Balkans. We're like fucking Detroit of the Europe.

I mean brocel said it. Balkan foids are stupid monkeys who act like nuns around you but clap with their roastbeef pljeskavica flaps every time chad walks in. Even other sub5s will treat you like shit in Balkans. We're like fucking Detroit of the Europe.
It's the same everywhere.

If only a mass extinction event can take out the trash
more like they are going to get rid of us. Society does not want to deal with low value men.

Bullying started at home young and once i went to school i was a sitting duck

If I was an abused dog I would have knotted in a foid by now

Many normgroids are so animalistic that they act almost like literal primates.
This. And they can't stand to be outdone by an ugly person who is smarter than they are.

I got bullied mercilessly in both middle and high school for being fat and ugly. I was smart as a kid in fact much more smarter than now. I knew a lot of things that my peers had no idea of. I was self-aware of politics and used to be fond of other countries culture. I loved history and enjoyed learning new things until I started being targeted by children for my looks. My english skills were also developing during that time and everything was going great. My family knew that there was future ahead of me but unfortunately all of the bullying got into me since I am a very sensitive and emotional person. Even being bullied on this forum sometimes gets to me let alone when people did that to me in real life. Could have been in college now chasing a career then working from an office but instead I am rotting in my shithole city as a NEET. Wasted potential is what I'd like to refer to myself. :cryfeels: Normies truly ruined me. They ruined my mind , self-esteem and everything. I have a crippling social anxiety I enter in flight mode over minor things and suffer panic attacks at public. @Mecoja @Spongebozz @ElTruecel @SerbBurekConsoomer @NorthernWind Tagging people who may care
Brother i thought you barely ended school, are you NEETING rn?

Last edited: