Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everything has to be a conspiracy

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
My life can't be that awful there has to be an entity that targets my life and makes me fail in anything I do.

I refuse to believe that I am the one in charge of my fate. There is an entity or a deity that loves to make me suffer.

Why me out of anyone?

@juche necromancer

My life can't be that awful there has to be an entity that targets my life and makes me fail in anything I do.

I refuse to believe that I am the one in charge of my fate. There is an entity or a deity that loves to make me suffer.

Why me out of anyone?
Same. im extremely unlucky. I dont get lootboxes even when the chances of getting them are 90%.

Of course its not only about lootboxes.

I have a similar theory. There's just too many coincidences. Whatever this 'entity' is, it enjoys giving me the slightest bit of hope and then crushing it relentlessly. I believe that I was meant to die years ago. The entity is pissed that I'm still alive, and trying to take me out.

Main character syndrome

The through is we were just super unlucky with out genetics and there is very probably no greater power behind our misery

The immense differentiation possible between males of the same species is so massive it really must've been created by a truly evil entity.
Differentiation is a social construct inkie. Everyone's born equal.

Istockphoto 168250344 612x612
Hi res 453a43565f908889cb3f2a24c42260ba crop exact

It feels comforting to think we are that important but the reality is a lot scarier man, we really are just here, products of circumstance and our own failures. And there is no supernatural reason, we just lost. And there is no one that can save us.

bro is schizo. smoke weed and chill that thought will die out.

2 words

The juice :feelsjuice:

Why me out of anyone?
Based imbocel

I unironically believe this. I barely have any influence on most external factors that happen, so there has to be some secret powerful entity making my life harder