Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bullying in your childhood has causes irreparable damage an pain

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
your childhood bullyies have done irreparable damage to you. you have issues trusting people, you are sensitive towards negative treatment and isolation. you are not who you really are, but trying to behave in a way so that normies won't pick on you. there is no you. your real self is gone for good. you could have developed a personality but because of bullying there is just emptiness. you are frozen in time, just trying to survive. you start to feel emotionally retarded. because you are. you are still the child that had no childood, trying to gather te experiences you were barred from making. your bullies took away the joy of developing yourself. you are what others want you to be. you are what causes the least conflict with those who made you suffer. your bullies were aware of what they were doing. you became introverted and awkward. there is no fix for this. you are crippled and all you can do is cope with beeing crippled.

Last edited:
I agree with every single line in your post. It is 100% true. Bullying and the loneliness that resulted from it has ruined me emotionally forever :feelsbadman:

High IQ and brutal BullyPill

I just want to be happy again

this is suicidefuel :feelscry:

You described me perfectly tbh

“They’re just bullies, they’ll never make it anywhere in life”
“Your bullies will end up working for you”
“Real Life isn’t high school”

All bullshit. Bullies are the top tier of this world. They win everything. Being tall, having hair, being cool, being able to win fights, and fucking girls is literally all there is to life. Life is an extension of high school. If you’re not the upper echelon in high school, you will be NOBODY in this lifetime.

Thanks for the reminder. :feelsrope:

“They’re just bullies, they’ll never make it anywhere in life”
“Your bullies will end up working for you”
“Real Life isn’t high school”

All bullshit. Bullies are the top tier of this world. They win everything. Being tall, having hair, being cool, being able to win fights, and fucking girls is literally all there is to life. Life is an extension of high school. If you’re not the upper echelon in high school, you will be NOBODY in this lifetime.
"You'll be his boss one day."

I implore all youngcels here to do drugs, bully others, and inject high dose testosterone. School doesn’t matter. Grades don’t matter. Literally nothing else matters. This is the jungle.. it just happens to be made out of concrete.

I dunno just turned me into a sociopath who now likes to treat people like shit. used to be high inhib, now low inhib.

autism can't be cured though. get banned everywhere. most guys who bullied me ended up betabuxxing. I didn't do much better, but as they say karma is a bitch. rather get no pussy than take care of some other fuck's failed abortion.
I implore all youngcels here to do drugs, bully others, and inject high dose testosterone. School doesn’t matter. Grades don’t matter. Literally nothing else matters. This is the jungle.. it just happens to be made out of concrete.

remember the hand thread?

I was lengthmogging in the thread. now bare in mind I was a tiny fuck, under 5 foot throughout HS, skinny, overall just a nerd. didn't develop right and then boom, puberty hit me like the planes into the twin towers.

It's one of the main reasons I'm in these forums. Bullying killed any confidence I had in myself. :feelsbadman:

I dunno just turned me into a sociopath who now likes to treat people like shit. used to be high inhib, now low inhib.

autism can't be cured though. get banned everywhere. most guys who bullied me ended up betabuxxing. I didn't do much better, but as they say karma is a bitch. rather get no pussy than take care of some other fuck's failed abortion.

remember the hand thread?

I was lengthmogging in the thread. now bare in mind I was a tiny fuck, under 5 foot throughout HS, skinny, overall just a nerd. didn't develop right and then boom, puberty hit me like the planes into the twin towers.
What hand thread?

So true @CaptainRussia
Our social IQ is permanent damaged. Our perception of group dynamics is saturated by it. Even if we work on reversing the damage for years it will always be something learned. We will never know what it is like for normies to interact without the experience of years of psychological attacks.
Sn chimpsH

most guys who bullied me ended up betabuxxi
Weird. Bullying is dominance display. Usually the victim either submit to the bullies and become soy or reject the social setting that enabled it and become an outcast. And the bullies get the foids.
Research shows that bullies lose their virginity earlier than average.

Last edited:
They turned us into permanent people pleasers

Great post, bad format, high IQ. Bullying is how monsters reproduce.
your bullies were aware of what they were doing
This. I hate it when they say those shit comments about bullying like "oh, they were just playing". No, you absolute retard, they were traumatizing a human being while laughing at his pain.

your childhood bullyies have done irreparable damage to you. you have issues trusting people, you are sensitive towards negative treatment and isolation. you are not who you really are, but trying to behave in a way so that normies won't pick on you. there is no you. your real self is gone for good. you could have developed a personality but because of bullying there is just emptiness. you are frozen in time, just trying to survive. you start to feel emotionally retarded. because you are. you are still the child that had no childood, trying to gather te experiences you were barred from making. your bullies took away the joy of developing yourself. you are what others want you to be. you are what causes the least conflict with those who made you suffer. your bullies were aware of what they were doing. you became introverted and awkward. there is no fix for this. you are crippled and all you can do is cope with beeing crippled.
I am going to save this, @CaptainRussia , very nice.

Ah 2d:4d ratio.. it’s a super legitimate metric used in biology and research.

One times some researchers intercepted foids at a feminist convention/rally, and measured their 2d:4d ratios.. unsurprisingly, they had masculine ratios on average.

Same type of thing was done to FTM and MTF trannies. The FTM’s had masculine ratios, and the MTF’s had feminine ratios.

Prenatal test is pretty damn important.

Also bullies tend to have high prenatal test. They grow up to have robust, high test skeletal structures and exhibit violent high test male behavior.. and naturally, that makes them bullies and slayers. Prenatal test is also responsible for fwhr IIRC

Here, @CaptainRussia , I saved it on my desktop and corrected the grammar a little.
Capture457568657867

Capture 7

What kind of drugs? I smoke weed and get drunk. I'm too timid/high inhibition to bully others, and injecting testosterone will make me go bald.

What kind of drugs? I smoke weed and get drunk. I'm too timid/high inhibition to bully others, and injecting testosterone will make me go bald.
That’s good. Weed and drinking are NT. Get on hair loss drugs like minox or setipiprant and you’ll be fine on foids.

How old are you ?

Do cocaine to lower inhibition. It’s a really fun drug. Try not to die from it. Suuuper easy to go overboard with coke

That’s good. Weed and drinking are NT. Get on hair loss drugs like minox or setipiprant and you’ll be fine on foids.

How old are you ?
I'm 17. Are steroids really necessary, though? I live with my mum, and it would be impossible to hide said items and money spent on them. By the way, did you mean to type foids or roids?

I'm 17. Are steroids really necessary, though? I live with my mum, and it would be impossible to hide said items and money spent on them. By the way, did you mean to type foids or roids?
Roids. Lmao autocorrect is using blackpills lingo. Based iPad.

Pubertal test is good for dimorphic bone development. High test if puberty is importantly but it might be too late for you to have full masculinization effects.. I’m sure it’ll still have some effect as your face is still growing, but ideally u wanna get on test from like 13 years old

You're so young. Do you lift? If not, you might want to start. You'll never get gigantic without steroids, but if you start now, you'll still muscle mog 99% of men by the time you're in your mid-20s. There's something to be said for that.

I bet female teachers encourage bullying, they probably would enjoy getting busted up by a bully Chad so they create the perfect environment for bullies to grow. Also females seek to reward this behaviour with their holes. When picking a partner they will actually look for the highest test individuals. Women have Bonobo Brains and I wish a Bubonic Brain Plague on the worthless roasts.
Roids. Lmao autocorrect is using blackpills lingo. Based iPad.
:feelshaha:

You're so young. Do you lift? If not, you might want to start. You'll never get gigantic without steroids, but if you start now, you'll still muscle mog 99% of men by the time you're in your mid-20s. There's something to be said for that.
I started lifting this summer, but lost will after seeing normies in my school hold hands and shit while I'm a KHV. Guess I have to try again.

I started lifting this summer, but lost will after seeing normies in my school hold hands and shit while I'm a KHV. Guess I have to try again.

Think long-term here. None of those normies are going to lift. In 10 years you could be completely jacked. It's a lot easier to build a ton of muscle if you do it over a really long period of time.

Think long-term here. None of those normies are going to lift. In 10 years you could be completely jacked. It's a lot easier to build a ton of muscle if you do it over a really long period of time.
K den.

you could have developed a personality but because of bullying there is just emptiness. you are frozen in time, just trying to survive. you start to feel emotionally retarded. because you are. you are still the child that had no childood, trying to gather te experiences you were barred from making.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: [SuicideFuel] :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Wow Beautifully said. This is so true. Bullying causes permanent damage.

Bullies deserve a 5.56 to their head and all bullyslayers should be freed and given national medals for their brave effort to cleanse the society.

-bullying can strip a teenagers youth away
-bullying is an evolutionary tactic to scare competition away from a potential mate
-getting bullied can result social exclusion and a lack of a sexual partner
-bullying is often traumatic
-getting bullied at such a crucial stage in your development will affect you permanently
-victims often find themselves struggling to climb the social ladder in adulthood
-victims will have a hard time getting used to adult responsibilities
-victims struggle to find a mate in adulthood
-bullies can use their intact masculinity to climb up the social ladder easier

lazy parents often tell their children that "when they grow up, they'll be rich while chad will be working at McDonald's and getting hooked on drugs". this is a MYTH and it's the other way around a lot of the time

Highest IQ post I have seen in months

Bullies deserve death.

OMG! you know me SO well. This is simply the best post I've seen here. High IQ doesn't do it enough justice.

Can confirm. Lifted from 18 and then hit it seriously for a year between 21-22. Still have the same basic structure to this day even though I don't lift anymore. It's definitely worth it.

Lol this thread was made 3 months before . verry underrated thread. @SergeantIncel can this be pinned or added to blackpill archive?

1 of the most hardcore redpill threads on this site!!

The bullypill destroys all who see it !

Yes yes it has

The only reason i was bullied is because i look like an alien. Like an easy targe.

Now im a socially inept autist

Your looks determine your life

Yup, that's what happens to genetic trash males so they dont reproduce.

This is cope. It's all looks. Tom Cruise was bullied badly and got in fights because he was short and ugly and now he's out partying and having sex because he became attractive do to surgery. If you want another example of this Giga chad Dolph Lundgren was bullied as well for being short and ugly and then he became a giga chad and fucked like no tomorrow. Even Zyros was bullied badly and he ended up with friends with benefits.