Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bullying in your childhood has causes irreparable damage an pain

This is cope. It's all looks. Tom Cruise was bullied badly and got in fights because he was short and ugly and now he's out partying and having sex because he became attractive do to surgery. If you want another example of this Giga chad Dolph Lundgren was bullied as well for being short and ugly and then he became a giga chad and fucked like no tomorrow. Even Zyros was bullied badly and he ended up with friends with benefits.

tbh

once you ascend you won't get bullied anymore

your childhood bullyies have done irreparable damage to you. you have issues trusting people, you are sensitive towards negative treatment and isolation. you are not who you really are, but trying to behave in a way so that normies won't pick on you. there is no you. your real self is gone for good. you could have developed a personality but because of bullying there is just emptiness. you are frozen in time, just trying to survive. you start to feel emotionally retarded. because you are. you are still the child that had no childood, trying to gather te experiences you were barred from making. your bullies took away the joy of developing yourself. you are what others want you to be. you are what causes the least conflict with those who made you suffer. your bullies were aware of what they were doing. you became introverted and awkward. there is no fix for this. you are crippled and all you can do is cope with beeing crippled.
High IQ and brutal BullyPill
The bullypill kills me tbh:feelsrope:

I implore all youngcels here to do drugs, bully others, and inject high dose testosterone. School doesn’t matter. Grades don’t matter. Literally nothing else matters. This is the jungle.. it just happens to be made out of concrete.
Tbhtbh.
I always wondered about the "cool" kids being bad at school, bullying, just living life and not giving a shit about classes and good grades.
I thought they wouldn't care about their future.
I thought they were dumb.
JFL.
They're all working good jobs now and have families while I'm rotting.
They lived their youth to the fullest while I worried about school grades.
To all the kids out there: Don't listen to your bluepilled parents! You don't need to have good grades! You don't need to go to college! Just do what SchrodingersDick said and you'll be fine!

That sounds true.

Bullies deserve death.

you are sensitive towards negative treatment and isolation. you are not who you really are, but trying to behave in a way so that normies won't pick on you. there is no you. your real self is gone for good. you could have developed a personality but because of bullying there is just emptiness. you are frozen in time, just trying to survive. you start to feel emotionally retarded. because you are. you are still the child that had no childood, trying to gather te experiences you were barred from making. your bullies took away the joy of developing yourself. you are what others want you to be. you are what causes the least conflict with those who made you suffer.

This describes me perfectly. Indeed, I'm empty, I have no personality and I don't even know if the emotions I feel are real or not. Most of the things I say to other people are fake, they are lies, not just because I'm afraid that if I say what I really feel it would get me in trouble, but also because I don't even know what I truly feel. And yes, I always have to behave in a way so that the normies, chads and stacies surrounding me won't hurt me, so that they will not make my life an even bigger hell than it already is.

your childhood bullyies have done irreparable damage to you. you have issues trusting people, you are sensitive towards negative treatment and isolation. you are not who you really are, but trying to behave in a way so that normies won't pick on you. there is no you. your real self is gone for good. you could have developed a personality but because of bullying there is just emptiness. you are frozen in time, just trying to survive. you start to feel emotionally retarded. because you are. you are still the child that had no childood, trying to gather te experiences you were barred from making. your bullies took away the joy of developing yourself. you are what others want you to be. you are what causes the least conflict with those who made you suffer. your bullies were aware of what they were doing. you became introverted and awkward. there is no fix for this. you are crippled and all you can do is cope with beeing crippled.
brutal and highIQ. Totally identify

high iq relate to what you're saying and followed

Tesla IQ and rightfully necro-bumped for posterity

Find them and get your revenge.

Tesla IQ tbh

The only language that bullies and their enablers such as normgroids, foids, cucks and jews understand is called brute force.

“They’re just bullies, they’ll never make it anywhere in life”
“Your bullies will end up working for you”
“Real Life isn’t high school”

All bullshit. Bullies are the top tier of this world. They win everything. Being tall, having hair, being cool, being able to win fights, and fucking girls is literally all there is to life. Life is an extension of high school. If you’re not the upper echelon in high school, you will be NOBODY in this lifetime.

Bullying should be punished more harshly. We need more cameras to save autists and uglies from ptsd.

“They’re just bullies, they’ll never make it anywhere in life”
“Your bullies will end up working for you”
“Real Life isn’t high school”

All bullshit. Bullies are the top tier of this world. They win everything. Being tall, having hair, being cool, being able to win fights, and fucking girls is literally all there is to life. Life is an extension of high school. If you’re not the upper echelon in high school, you will be NOBODY in this lifetime.

Absolutely high IQ post.

I still have the theory that Chad dads secretly encourage their children to bully others and high-five them if they get in trouble because of fights etc.. whereas incel sons get scolded by their parents.

There is no way bullies act like that instinctually. It is 100% instructed. It is kind of like a secret rite or something that gets passed on by genetically superior people to their own children.

And actually it is good advice. 99% of high school kids don't stay friends and never see each other again. There is literally NO reason not to fucking bully absolutely everyone as brutal as you can. No at all. Only weakness. Incels just don't do it because their father failed and because their self-esteem is too low.

Last edited:
That and my mother

Can we please pin this or add to must read content? @Fat Link

Can we please pin this or add to must read content? @Fat Link
Sure IK. :feelshehe:

It definitely belongs somewhere more of the userbase can easily discover it. :feelswhere:

The only way to be happy is to make others unhappy

I'm glad that someone saw me linking this yesterday in another thread.
An incredibly high IQ observation.

you are still the child that had no childood, trying to gather te experiences you were barred from making.
Brutal. I don't think i will ever feel like an adult :feelsmage:

My bully has a better life than me

Even if you ascend after bullying. The mental will always be there. It's OvER

Ngl, I want to make my bullies suffer. My childhood was bullied because of those fags, so I think they deserve to get shot at school reunion.

Was bullied. I don't know about foids but for boys it builds character IMO.

Edit: I mean (the above) in general. Like verbal and light physical abuse. I can't think of any off the top of my head but some kinds of bullying are really fucked up and can mess a kid up psychologically.

Last edited:
Yes yes it has

The only reason i was bullied is because i look like an alien. Like an easy targe.

Now im a socially inept autist

Your looks determine your life
This is cope. It's all looks. Tom Cruise was bullied badly and got in fights because he was short and ugly and now he's out partying and having sex because he became attractive do to surgery. If you want another example of this Giga chad Dolph Lundgren was bullied as well for being short and ugly and then he became a giga chad and fucked like no tomorrow. Even Zyros was bullied badly and he ended up with friends with benefits.
Life fuel
Ngl, I want to make my bullies suffer. My childhood was bullied because of those fags, so I think they deserve to get shot at school reunion.

If anyone ever dared to bully me again I'd just fight back tbh, I had enough of that shit in school

I implore all youngcels here to do drugs, bully others, and inject high dose testosterone. School doesn’t matter. Grades don’t matter. Literally nothing else matters. This is the jungle.. it just happens to be made out of concrete.
Totally this. I can't imagine what my parents were thinking by intimidating me into believing that anyone who drinks alcohol or smokes as a teen grows up to be a hobo. Were they really too retarded to understand how much not socializing with my peers would hurt me?!
If I ever had a kid I would absolutely make sure their school life is fine and they get to socialize with their peers. Also, alcohol is a thing for a reason, it's a social lubricant you benefit from in that setting.
God my parents were/are both hopelessly stupid.

Even if you ascend after bullying. The mental will always be there. It's OvER
Ehh really ? It’s not that only us were bullied,a lot of people like us are bullied and have lived nice lives,of course it will drag you down but you can still try to do something with your life,it’s not that they always bully you which ends bloody for the bully most times,either he gets killed or something like that

I was bullied a lot as a child, but also as an adult: assaulted on the street a night and by people I know.
I don't support violence against random people or women or chads, but I would love to take revenge on my bullies.

Last edited:
So fucking true. That's really what was done to me and most incels.

there is definetly PTSD from it.

Yep. This certainly brings back some memories of THAT time.
I remember having to avoid conflict always. Back then I was afraid of being pinned down by a group of bullies and getting my ass kicked.

So I learned to calculate some exact things, such as the time it would take to arrive at school and being there exactly as classes started, as not to have any encounters on the playground before classes started.

I also memorized the streets I had to choose to avoid any "hostile" encounters. Sometimes, I waited for the bullies to go home so they would be far in front of me, sometimes I got out as one of the first kids so they couldn't get me.

I've also tried to forge alliances with popular kids. As to make me less of a target.
Sometimes I even deliberately misbehaved so I could get punishment and then brag about what I did.

Those tactics didn't always work though, if the bullies really wanted me they would find a way. And it did cost me my nose, it has been broken twice and is now malformed.

Those bullying episodes hampered my development severely. First of all academically. I was a good student but never reached potential because of constantly having to avoid a conflict.
Second impact was the relations with the opposite sex. I never got the chance to develop a relationship with foids in my school because of the bullying.
So I missed out completely on teen love. I remember having "lost my virginity" to a whore and subsequently became addicted.

As a kid I never understood why nobody helped me. I remember also feeling so damn alone. Not the teacher, not the director, not even my parents. Nobody did do anything to stop this shit.
When I came home with my eyes beaten stuck and purple and my face swollen they would say "look for a stick and hit them".
But there where too many of them. Most of the time I couldn't win.
They used to beat me for so long that I passed out. And then they let their dog piss on me.

This bullying shit made me an outcast for the rest of my life. Yes it fucks you up severely.

Last edited:
The Chads Bullies always got Laid and had a Good Life while Bullied Incels always suffer my Oneitis was a Shy Girl and she is now having Sex with the Chad who Bullied me

The Chads Bullies always got Laid and had a Good Life while Bullied Incels always suffer my Oneitis was a Shy Girl and she is now having Sex with the Chad who Bullied me
Brutal