Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bullied boy laid down on the tracks in front of 50 schoolmates, all of them watched as the boy was killed by a train

tbh they should tie the kids that bullied him to train tracks and make their parents watch.

Imagine driving someone to suicide then being portrayed as the victim in the situation.

This is what society wants to happen

Whether young or old, a man's size affects whether others will bully him towards suicide. Only a growth spurt could've saved this kid, but he clearly had enough and wasn't willing to stick around to find out.

RIP. This is more blood on the beef flaps of roasties and the males who lick them. Meanwhile we never hear the end about fat shaming.

what a waste of a life, he should have gone ER

Whether young or old, a man's size affects whether others will bully him towards suicide. Only a growth spurt could've saved this kid, but he clearly had enough and wasn't willing to stick around to find out.

RIP. This is more blood on the beef flaps of roasties and the males who lick them. Meanwhile we never hear the end about fat shaming.
:blackpill:

83C609F9 F5B3 4F26 826A 3A9D37CB528E

Reminds me of JoJo part 4, where Shigechi was dying from Killer Queen, and those bitches just passed him and refused to get him help cause he was “creepy”, even though he was a fucking MIDDLE SCHOOLER, HE WAS 12. They let him die.

This is the same phenomenon here. I live in Essex, in the UK, so I was raised in the same place these people were, so I know the mindset in this country, NOBODY gives 2 FUCKS ABOUT YOU HERE. If they ask how you are doing it’s just polite nonsense British small talk. Nobody can go without just not talking to someone. You have to always be “Polite”. These deaths keep happening but I bet IN THAT SAME HOUR they went back to Instagram or snapchat to virtue signal, or they already forgot. Bullying is just social ladder climbing, if you’re on the receiving end, then too bad. Nobody cares, they just pretend to.

Social media was made to destroy us. That’s why I swore that if i caught my daughter on ANY social media before 18 then I would beat her senseless, to an inch of her life, like the Muslim fathers do, I ain’t letting her be corrupted by that shit, and go on to make a man’s life miserable.
Why yo having daughter in the 1st place, abort bro