Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bullied boy laid down on the tracks in front of 50 schoolmates, all of them watched as the boy was killed by a train

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
s05xac9li1b31.png

Daily remindER that normalfaggots are NPCs and want you dead. That's why killing yourself is cucked.

Holy shit.. just looking at him you can feel his depression seeping through the image.. a timeless reminder of his pain. :cryfeels:

Those "students" more like Monsters were probably saying "kill yourself" to him on several occasions. Only society only really gives a shit if the victim has a hole.

At least he won't be bullied anymore

Even with their faces blurred you can still see it's all normies he had to contend with. I don't think killing yourself is cucked, though.

Normies are fucking heartless tbh, this is why we should have incel-only schools

Tbh they're all probably laughing to each other about his death
Especially the Foids.
and may they all suffer but I but they will live out their best lives.
Karma doesn't exist. Cruelty does.
Tbh they're all probably laughing to each other about his death
Just look at the comments on the article
View attachment 132030
They don't even feel bad for the kid, they feel worse about the fact that his death inconvenienced other people than they do for the kid himself
They can smell his misogyny through the computer screen obviously. A 14 yo dies but because he isn't 10/10 nobody cares that he did. Sex sells and if roasties won't flick their bean to the now corpses once alive face it won't sell.

If Karma did exist those that bullied him would be put on trial for such atrocity. But since it doesn't and the only real emotion that exists is Cruelty.. just in varying amounts.. you get comments not sad about the male teenager who died but the Train Driver. If it was a whore that comment would be "KILL THE TRAIN DRIVER".. how easy a persons perception will change from one extreme to the other. Seemingly not caring about a young persons expiration date to being violently opposed to the one that made them expire. All from a change of Chromosomes.

Last edited:
pupils and staff are in shock
After bullying the kid into suicidal thoughts (pupils) and ignoring his need for help (staff), they have the audacity to make it all about them. Typical normalfaggotry. Too bad the poor boy didn't go ER and just slaughter the people who made him suffer, I guess he was too merciful for that.
Pretty small for his age.
View attachment 132032
Is that him at 14? Brutal if it is.

All the girls are surrounding 2 guys,while he's far off to the side

Bluepillers: 142

Bullying is nothing sweaty, it was just a joke bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Last edited:
Society doesn't care but if a foid did this then It would have alk the cucks tearing up

Normalscum deserve to be massacred.

"Let's blur the bullies faces but not the victim's"

Nothing would be wrong about getting a rifle and mowing down everyone that bullied him.I wish he'd done so instead of dying like that.If that happened to my brother,everyone in that school would be food for worms,it would be a duty for me to take their lives.My hate for humanity grows stronger everyday

You ended up on IT. Lol.

The Reddit niggerfaggots are obviously more concerned about the condemnation that's about to meet Sam's classmates as opposed to the dead kid's life, obviously.

You ended up on IT. Lol.

The Reddit niggerfaggots are obviously more concerned about the condemnation that's about to meet Sam's classmates as opposed to the dead kid's life, obviously.

"Apparently", LMAO. Pure damage control.

s05xac9li1b31.png

Daily remindER that normalfaggots are NPCs and want you dead. That's why killing yourself is cucked.

Wow that's fucking extreme....... imagine his terror and fear. Horrible

„Horrified“ also cucks fuck off

You can tell by the slouch that he knew it was over

Universal 'education' peak performance.

" watched on screaming" right. They must have celebrated his death. The west has this idea that a bunch of 14-16-year-olds are little children. A person at that age already knows what she's doing. She's not a child anymore.

Reminder you never kissed a girl like on the pictures. You never hold her small hands, felt her small little tounge. She never laid on your crotch and slept on it.

You can become chad tomorrow but theres no way back machine

Reminder you never kissed a girl like on the pictures. You never hold her small hands, felt her small little tounge. She never laid on your crotch and slept on it.

Very true.

Poor kid. Would have been his friend tbh

The media will find a way to blame incels.

I will experience that from a loli one day. It will be even better because my sex drive is higher than back then.

I will experience that from a loli one day. It will be even better because my sex drive is higher than back then.

Look at what youve written. You didnt develope right. Theres no way back machine. It never began.

FATE

s05xac9li1b31.png

If they´re not terrified for life...
Watching their classmate end his life because of them...
They´re 100% sociopaths.

Look at what youve written. You didnt develope right. Theres no way back machine. It never began.

FATE
Obviously. Which is why I am superior to most normies who are so morally obsessed and castrated that they have repressed attraction to that which is most beautiful, youth. Soon I will appreciate it fully, as few men are able to do when their virility is at its peak.

I don't think he laid there for half an hour, probably just do it at the last moment while the train was incoming and it was dangerous for others to approach, if they could react at all.
Obviously. Which is why I am superior to most normies who are so morally obsessed and castrated that they have repressed attraction to that which is most beautiful, youth. Soon I will appreciate it fully, as few men are able to do when their virility is at its peak.
I swear the incel superiority cope is one of my favourites to hear.

The little shits probably dared to do it and cheered him.

I don't think he laid there for half an hour, probably just do it at the last moment while the train was incoming and it was dangerous for others to approach, if they could react at all.
Wouldnt surprise me though if everybody just stared and waited and didnt care to help but the staff.

Wouldnt surprise me though if everybody just stared and waited and didnt care to help but the staff.
I would have probably been too high inhib anyway. One time there was this retard waiting for the train on the yellow line and he was doing all sorts of autistic movements, I figured I should have taken him away perhaps but didn't. Luckily he didn't jump or stuff though.

They should have force showed the kids the pics of the scene

Oh, I bet he had toxic masclinity and was an incel. Fucking monsters. They probably tell him to kill himself on many ocasions. Nobody even tried to help him. Out of 50 persons. Holy shit.
Heartless NPCs shitting on omegas. Classic. Then they probably virtue signal as always.
It will be forgotten tomorrow because he is not a foid.

P.S. I bet inceltears write something like "well, incels are bad" and just ignore bullying and suicide of the kid. Scum of the Earth.

Last edited:
I'm sure they filmed it.
See the difference between him and the e-thot.

Oh, I bet he had toxic masclinity and was an incel. Fucking monsters. They probably tell him to kill himself on many ocasions. Nobody even tried to help him. Out of 50 persons. Holy shit.
Heartless NPCs shitting on omegas. Classic. Then they probably virtue signal as always.
It will be forgotten tomorrow because he is not a foid.
Bullys are getting worse as years go by.
Inferior vermin, all of them.

You ended up on IT. Lol.

fuck these people, they have blood on their hands. Making them pay would be nothing short of justice. Just lol at inceltears limpdicked "but it's against the law to" autopilot NPC response that's been ingrained into them since childhood, thereby defending and protecting those that killed this kid

this is all because of toxic masculinity.why is our society so male driven?WOMEN IN POLITICS NOW

fuck these people, they have blood on their hands. Making them pay would be nothing short of justice. Just lol at inceltears limpdicked "but it's against the law to" autopilot NPC response that's been ingrained into them since childhood, thereby defending and protecting those that killed this kid
His bullies should be charged and shamed, they drove him to suicide. Nothing is going to happen to the little shits though. They will probably bang jaibailts and have success in their future careers, they will never even acknowledge the harm they have done.

I'm glad I'm old.

I could never have survived the current crop of vicious and heartless youth.

Man, what a cruel world we live in