Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Building up some savings

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
In the past, I've often been broke, in debt and financially struggling.
Sometimes, I need to pay 4 bills a month.
And a large chunk has to go to food.

I'd say my spending is 55% bills, 40% food and 5% is anything else.
5% is stuff like clothing, toiletries, etc.

What I want to do is to buy a motorhome, pay off all my debts, move out my flat and travel the U.K as a lone free nomad.

I got £30 saved up right now, I intend to add £150 to that next time I get paid, I'll still having more than enough for bills and food.

I've got lots of toiletries and I'm good for clothing too.
I've got a black parka jacket, 4 good t-shirts, 1 knit jumper, 2 pairs of trousers and a sturdy, trusty pair of knockoff doc martins.

I don't really spend money on entertainment like gaming or merchandise and I rarely eat out anywhere.
Last time I did was last week when I got an Italian bmt at subway.

Paying off my debts and embracing the travelling nomad life in my motorhome has been something i want to do for a long time, and working to it has been a new years resolution of mine for 2024.
Actually working on this and thinking about it has actually made me a bit happier too.

Only past future matters. No money in 24.

I used to live in my car and in the right neighborhood and set up, it's really not that bad. It was freeing.

In the past, I've often been broke, in debt and financially struggling.
Sometimes, I need to pay 4 bills a month.
And a large chunk has to go to food.

I'd say my spending is 55% bills, 40% food and 5% is anything else.
5% is stuff like clothing, toiletries, etc.

What I want to do is to buy a motorhome, pay off all my debts, move out my flat and travel the U.K as a lone free nomad.

I got £30 saved up right now, I intend to add £150 to that next time I get paid, I'll still having more than enough for bills and food.

I've got lots of toiletries and I'm good for clothing too.
I've got a black parka jacket, 4 good t-shirts, 1 knit jumper, 2 pairs of trousers and a sturdy, trusty pair of knockoff doc martins.

I don't really spend money on entertainment like gaming or merchandise and I rarely eat out anywhere.
Last time I did was last week when I got an Italian bmt at subway.

Paying off my debts and embracing the travelling nomad life in my motorhome has been something i want to do for a long time, and working to it has been a new years resolution of mine for 2024.
Actually working on this and thinking about it has actually made me a bit happier too.
Good job, keep doing it.
Money = freedom

No motorhome 4 ur face