Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal , UK government begins campaign of misandry

Ragastcell

Ragastcell

Greycel

In a historical first for the battle against gender-based violence, the Mayor Of London has introduced a new campaign which takes aim at men’s behaviour, rather than women’s. The “Have A Word” movement encourages men to take an unflinching look at their attitudes towards women, as well as those of their friends.

Yet this is another blatent attempt to shame men just for the sake of being men , as the pretence of this already assumes were up to no good , this misandry is so bad they dont have to have a reason, another pathetic attempt from foids to scilence us.

My take on this ? As shocking as it may be , it almost doesn't surprise me, this kind of shit is only going to escalate, as much as incelibacy is forced upon me , its reasons like this that make me think theor not even worth thinking about if this what we get in return , obviously if mega chad was to act like this then hed get the keys to the garden of eden.

Society is fine with misandry but not misogyny because of the fake ‘women are oppressed‘ feminist scam.

In a historical first for the battle against gender-based violence, the Mayor Of London has introduced a new campaign which takes aim at men’s behaviour, rather than women’s. The “Have A Word” movement encourages men to take an unflinching look at their attitudes towards women, as well as those of their friends.

Yet this is another blatent attempt to shame men just for the sake of being men , as the pretence of this already assumes were up to no good , this misandry is so bad they dont have to have a reason, another pathetic attempt from foids to scilence us.

My take on this ? As shocking as it may be , it almost doesn't surprise me, this kind of shit is only going to escalate, as much as incelibacy is forced upon me , its reasons like this that make me think theor not even worth thinking about if this what we get in return , obviously if mega chad was to act like this then hed get the keys to the garden of eden.
Duh. We live in a foid-worshiping society. What do you expect? Of course the powers that be will toe the line of the dominant religion. It has always been like that.

What is much worse is that even incels, even those who post here, are still mostly foid worshipers:

marxists fear men because men are the ultimate gender. there is no hate campaign against women because women are always and have always been the inferior gender that craves submissions to the zog NWO

>Sadiq Khan, mayor of london

gets me evritiem:lul::lul::lul:

"Problematic behaviour includes disrespectful and harmful attitudes or actions that can condone and normalise abuse against women. Whilst we may not think that words have an direct impact on violence against women and girls, sexist jokes and ‘banter’ can contribute towards a culture of abuse against women and girls, and can often legitimise the behaviour of others who may end up committing serious acts of violence.

Abuse is wider than harassment and rape, and can include other actions that contribute towards this culture of abuse. This can include behaviour such as catcalling or hassling women, inappropriate touching and upskirting.

Some forms of violence against women and girls are more obvious than others, but if we all educate ourselves on what it is, signs to looks out for, and what we can do about it, then together we can help put a stop to it by supporting women and girls who are being targeted and reporting those doing the harm.":soy:

Wow, it is really over for us UKcels. Heaven forbid any sub-chads dare try to flirt in future!:feelsbaton:

Cuck island. UK is the laughing stock of Europe.

People in the london do not care.