Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal summary of all my valentines'day

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
-The only time i can remember i received a chocolate was back in 6th grade a friend (male) of mine gave chocolate to me.

-2017 (highschool) ,i was talking to this girl i liked a lot she wanted me to give her chocolate .I was sick during that period i bought it and ask a friend to give to her. She gave me nothing. At the end i was still bestfriendzone.

-one time i gave chocolate to my exbestfriend (girl) in highschool. I don't what woul happen if i didn't .But i was very bluepill and affraid i'd loose her.

-one time i bought chocolate for this junior girl i barely talk on social media. I've rarely talk to her face to face (i am socially awkward too). I bet she had a bf, i was such a cuck. I tought giving her chocolate would give me a chance with her.

-My last year in my home country ,i was programming at the university with my friend in the morning. I saw a student passing with a huge flower and packet of chocolate ,some minutes later i heard many noise from the classroom behind mine. It must be how she and her friends were surprised. It was very suifuel , students celebrate this day while i was rotting in a pc.

-This year i ate chocolate because the sunday preceding february 14th a guy from our church bring many for all of us. And the sunday following february 14th.The leader of the youth church brought some of the chocolates she received.

-There was a heart shape box of chocolate at home too. I ate in it,i am sure it's my cousin's bf that bought it for her. She already has a man despites we came in Us 6 months ago. My cousins mog me to oblivion, do good in online dating and already went on dates. While i can't get matches let alone dates. They are black also .
#a_woman_smv_is_indefinite

All of the february 14th , i just play with my soccer ball or do other activities. I hate this day .Each year i say this will be my last valentine's day alone. Unfortunately it still continue.

Stopped reading
We were in different highschool.
I was training at home ⚽ ,she was impressed. She was at the house of my friend. I didn't approach her.

There was one activity at her school, I went there . I talker to her best friend.l for a short time because she was supposed to dance.

At the end of the activity she was kind of jealous I wanted her best friend.

She gave me her number.

I tried to date her but I was bestfriendzone .
I lost at the end.