Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal racepill epiphany.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Disclaimer: I am white but I have immense sempathy for ethnicels

Growing up in Christians schools Jesus was always presented to us as a white man. Whether it be cartoons or illustrations for bibles. But even if you look at depictions of Jesus in Europe he's always portrayed as European-looking, even though he was brown. Sometimes he was even depicted as blonde hair blue eyed. However evil characters such as Judas were always depicted as having darker skin. So even in the old times whiteness was associated with virtue, divinity, and grace, while dark-skinnedness was associated with evil. So not only do women not like ethnic men, but the racepill is present in religion as well.

Last edited:
He was a random fucker in the Middle East. Do people really think he had a Nordic pheno?

women not like ethnic men

This is simply not true, if the area is 99 % or more white. Then any exotic males will get attention. If I was black here, I would not be still KHHV at this age.

Meh, from what I've noticed Jesus is depicted differently from culture to culture. I've seen the same shit except with a very dark skinned Jesus in African countries, and a more Asiatic looking depiction of Jesus with Filipinos. I think its for the sake of relateability, it's easier to connect with someone when they're likeness is more similar to yours

I guess, but dark-skinned Jesus is closer to his actual skin tone. Nordic looking Jesus just looks weird. Jesus also probably didnt have as aesthetic of a face.

I read somewhere that the closest living relatives of Jesus most likely joined ISIS.

If I was black, my green veins and cherry angiomas, acne and moles would not be that visible.

Imagine place where the women have never seen a black man in their life. Then they see one. They want to get to know him. The black man will soon have to organise queue-system, because the demand for his semen in pussies of local women is so high. Of course does not apply to really ugly, but all the (asylum-seeker fraudsters) niggers that made it this (from Sub-Saharan Africa to Arctic circle) far are very filtered group of elite niggers with decent IQ and looks.

You didn’t have to. I’m one of few people who think being black is nearly as bad as being curry.
I wouldn't say being black is as bad as curry, but its definitely a death sentence.

JFL at believing that a person called Jesus even existed with no factual proof and evidence

God is a nigger and because Jesus is his son he is one too. Deal with it. :feelzez:

I want to reverse-test this. If I go to 100 % black Africa, I will get attention from females there, I think. Only problem is avoiding the males there.

You didn’t have to. I’m one of few people who think being black is nearly as bad as being curry.
Being black is a lot better than being curry

jesus is not a human end of story

Water is wet thread

Jesus is described as an albino in the Revelation

This is simply not true, if the area is 99 % or more white. Then any exotic males will get attention. If I was black here, I would not be still KHHV at this age.
Cope.

In America, white foids do occasionally run into Asian/Indian/Hispanic/Black men but very rarely date, fuck, or marry them (although some liberal white foids will give black guys a pass).

The vast majority of white foids would rather be single and unmarried for life than date non-white men. A 7/10 white foid will much rather date a 3-4/10 white male than an ethnic male. I have seen it time and time again.

Even symbolically in most cultures
Light = Good
Darkness = Bad

Cope.

In America, white foids do occasionally run into Asian/Indian/Hispanic/Black men but very rarely date, fuck, or marry them (although some liberal white foids will give black guys a pass).

The vast majority of white foids would rather be single and unmarried for life than date non-white men. A 7/10 white foid will much rather date a 3-4/10 white male than an ethnic male. I have seen it time and time again.

USA and Canada are full of non-Europeans, what the fuck?

Average Iraqi asylum seeker here mogs 99% of local men in the eyes of the native blonde, blue-eyed women. They prefer brown eyes and black hair. You guys here assert otherwise, but rare exotic genes in the location in question can really make a big difference.

Average Iraqi asylum seeker here mogs 99% of local men in the eyes of the native blonde, blue-eyed women. They prefer brown eyes and black hair. You guys here assert otherwise, but rare exotic genes in the location in question can really make a big difference.
You are so full of shit I can't even begin :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You are so full of shit I can't even begin :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Based on what? I've seen it here with my own eyes, while you have never been here. Also, did you not see the survey about eye colour here that some local Swede linked? Blonde Swedish women voted that brown eyes are the most sexy eye colour.

Have you not seen the scientific studies that have been made already starting decades ago that say that the blonde-haired, blue-eyed people are becoming quickly much more rarer, because the women prefer darker featured men?

Based on what? I've seen it here with my own eyes, while you have never been here. Also, did you not see the survey about eye colour here that some local Swede linked? Blonde Swedish women voted that brown eyes are the most sexy eye colour.

Have you not seen the scientific studies that have been made already starting decades ago that say that the blonde-haired, blue-eyed people are becoming quickly much more rarer, because the women prefer darker featured men?
It's called confirmation bias and the availability heuristic.

You are significantly more likely to notice and remember the sight of a Chaddam/Stacy couple because they stand out in a sea of Chad/Stacy couples.

That's all.

You have to be delusional to actually think that I have more SMV than you do.

You have to be delusional to actually think that I have more SMV than you do.

Never said that. Chinese men (students) here are incels except one tall and muscular Chinese Chad that I know + 1 old Hongkong man married to old Finnish foid. They met in Sweden decades ago and lived in Hongkong and came here when they did not save for pensions in HK and now just collect free money.

I am pretty sure BTW that you mog me. You are 10 years younger. You are rich. You are how tall exactly? I am 169cm you are at least 183 cm (6 feet). YOU HAVE PERFECT SKIN WHILE I AM A SKINCEL. NOT GOING TO REPEAT AGAIN WHAT I HAVE, since you did not respond to my last replies about this topic. You have no acne, no moles, no visible veins, no cherry angiomas, no body hair, while I have black body hair ruining my stomach area. Can't get it smooth.

Also, I am not blonde-haired and blue-eyed, I am Finnish subhuman, not Germanic. Google-image-search "niclas grönholm", I look like that. With bad skin of course and shorter.

True in Islam, there is an arabic prayer Bayda allah wajhak(my god lighten your face) and a curse Sudu allaha wajhak (may god darken your face)

Never said that. Chinese men (students) here are incels except one tall and muscular Chinese Chad that I know + 1 old Hongkong man married to old Finnish foid. They met in Sweden decades ago and lived in Hongkong and came here when they did not save for pensions in HK and now just collect free money.
Brutal.
I am pretty sure BTW that you mog me. You are 10 years younger. You are rich. You are how tall exactly? I am 169cm you are at least 183 cm (6 feet). YOU HAVE PERFECT SKIN WHILE I AM A SKINCEL. NOT GOING TO REPEAT AGAIN WHAT I HAVE, since you did not respond to my last replies about this topic. You have no acne, no moles, no visible veins, no cherry angiomas, no body hair, while I have black body hair ruining my stomach area. Can't get it smooth.
I don't want smooth skin. I wish I didn't have the skin of a fucking child. Some body hair would be great so I could feel like an actual man. And I have moles, of course.
Also, I am not blonde-haired and blue-eyed, I am Finnish subhuman, not Germanic. Google-image-search "niclas grönholm", I look like that. With bad skin of course and shorter.
Brutal.

Brutal.

I don't want smooth skin. I wish I didn't have the skin of a fucking child. Some body hair would be great so I could feel like an actual man. And I have moles, of course.

Brutal.

Did you Google that name? I look very much like that, except I am 169 cm and green veins under eyes, more moles, still get new acne pimples every day despite being several years older, nose full of blackheads. I have beard exactly like him. Can't get it smooth either. I have green eyes. If I had a sixpack, it would not look good because of my body hair.

Did you Google that name? I look very much like that, except I am 169 cm and green veins under eyes, more moles, still get new acne pimples every day despite being several years older, nose full of blackheads. I have beard exactly like him. Can't get it smooth either. I have green eyes. If I had a sixpack, it would not look good because of my body hair.
No I didn't. I assume he looks like a Chad. I said brutal because you said you were 169 cm.