Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: getting zero matches on tinder even after months of using it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

I have used it for 3 years now and bumble, still no match.

colvin trait: being black

stop torturing yourself.

Screenshot of your Tinder in 10 seconds or be exposed as fakecel.

Edit: Colvin76 100% confirmed, notarized and formally proven fakecel

I never tried it, it would bring me to rope probably

Truecel trait: getting zero matches you are attracted to on tinder even after months of using it.

Screenshot of your Tinder in 10 seconds or be exposed as fakecel.

Edit: Colvin76 100% confirmed, notarized and formally proven fakecel

it's not over for you colvin

cheer up

Truecel Trait: Never used Tinder.

Truecel Trait: Never used Tinder.
More like volcel trait.

If you don't try you're volcel.

Same thing with approaches. If you've never even approached, you're volcel.

More like volcel trait.

I tried on myspace, eharmony, and other crap before tinder existed. Tinder came out in the days girls for more and more picky as fuck as I've gotten older and older.

It never even began for many of us
When we were conceived it was already over

I matched with a transgender woman, I am what you guys call a Chad :soy:

I tried on myspace, eharmony, and other crap before tinder existed. Tinder came out in the days girls for more and more picky as fuck as I've gotten older and older.
Oh nevermind then. my bad.

It never even began for many of us
When we were conceived it was already over
truth.

the moment the sperm and egg met was the moment it was over

I used it for a month and got liked by a tranny. That was it.

That’s almost even worse than having no matches at all.
It indeed is, it's like injury to insult. But no matter what, I will never resort to faggotry.

If you guys aren't indiscriminately right swiping at every profile, you guys are doing it wrong. I get several matches a year.

All morbidly obese foids, fat black foids, gays, and trannies. Its very consistent and never fails. Algorithm complaining is coping because IRL this is pretty much what happens when I'm out and about (before covid and now).

If you guys aren't indiscriminately right swiping at every profile, you guys are doing it wrong. I get several matches a year.

All morbidly obese foids, fat black foids, gays, and trannies. Its very consistent and never fails. Algorithm complaining is coping because IRL this is pretty much what happens when I'm out and about (before covid and now).
I right swiped on everything too.

If you get any matches besides trannies and bots youre fakecel

When i started i got 15 matches, i even pmed @mental_out to ask him if making a thread about it would be considered bragging but ended up half were bots and the other were trannies :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
yeah those don't count lol

Algorithm complaining is coping because IRL this is pretty much what happens when I'm out and about
I must say my Tinder success accurately reflects my IRL success, so the algorithm must be quite good

Why are you still using it then...

If you don't get matches in the first 2 weeks it's useless. Your ELO score sinks to nothing and you're basically shadow-banned. Join, buy Gold (it's simp supreme but it has to be done). Swipe like crazy the first week (500 right swiped every day), not blindly though or you'll get marked as a bot. Fill your profile out. Don't be a pervert. If you still have no matches relocate to an Asian country.

truercel trait: don't even use tinder cause I know its over
No, thats just a volcel trait.

No, thats just a volcel trait.

cope, approaching is different than tinder cause approaching is free. Tinder is over if you are sub 8.

If you still try with apps you're likely a fakecel. No way is an incel braindead enough to think "this" time is different.

you just got shadowbanned, create a new one. at least you'll get some matches with bots

If you still try with apps you're likely a fakecel. No way is an incel braindead enough to think "this" time is different.
@Adamhastor @RollD20 thoughts?

Also I stopped using tinder in july lol

I only tried yubo so far, but I got a solid amount of matches ngl, and had a good amount of girls FR me. They were kind of average looking mostly. I've still been given 3 and 3.5 PSL though, so I'm not sure what to trust

@Adamhastor @RollD20 thoughts?

Also I stopped using tinder in july lol
I stopped swiping daily long ago, only do it when I am really desperate, and think things have changed. Its a good blackpill.

Only thing I want to try is swiping in SEA then delete, but I don't want to pay.

I only tried yubo so far, but I got a solid amount of matches ngl, and had a good amount of girls FR me. They were kind of average looking mostly.
Chadcels.co