Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI BLACKPILL: OVER FOR PHDCELS. (LONG POST)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

Ever wonder why you got a PHD and you have NO GFS meanwhiile chad high school dropout slays?
Unfortunately i'm BANNED form Dcard

"
After reading your responses, I will probably reply
The people I met on the dating app are all good. I also talked about it after a while or when the topic happened to be talked about, but most of the answers I got were usually asking if I couldn’t save money, or How old will I have to have a job, etc. Of course, I also know that I am not handsome compared to you, so I use an app that does not require photos to chat.
In addition, I also mentioned the problem that I haven’t paid in the previous 25 years. Before college, the housekeeper strictly prohibited me from having a girlfriend and I could only concentrate on reading. Although no one cares about it after college, I really didn’t meet any girls I liked, girls I have a lot of friends but I really don't have a single one I want to date.
The part of work experience can actually be regarded as a job, even a post-doctoral fellow. Basically, the teacher has an equal relationship with you. Many things are basically handled by the doctoral students themselves, and they have to face a lot of ordinary workplace encounters. These things are the same as most college teachers. If this is not work experience, then all college teachers are people who have no work experience.
I am also very grateful to those who encouraged me. Maybe the pressure from my grandpa and mama recently made me a little negative and made me feel like I wanted to be with me, but in fact, I have never been in a hurry. I want to say take it slow. I will meet her one day, and I would like to thank many people for sharing their experiences or their friends.
————————————————————————
Recently, as long as it is mentioned on the dating software that I am currently a doctoral student, the woman will almost fade out or even disappear directly.
After reading a lot of D-card and ptt dating articles, I just feel that if there is no annual salary of 1 million, will no one want it?
At present, because I am still studying for a Ph.D., I basically have no time to go to extra part-time jobs. I can only live on about 37k of subsidies from schools and teachers. Sometimes I wonder if I should go out to work after finishing my master’s degree. At least there is another An annual salary that outsiders can see...
I don't know what everyone on the board has any ideas or suggestions for this kind of thing. I watched my friends get married, and I have no experience in dating when I am almost 30. Recently, I feel more and more how good it would be to have someone to accompany me. , I can only go home every day to purr cats and dogs to soothe my heart

Make a tdlr faggot

That’s sad. Rices are the most cucked race IMO.

phd is indeed retarded nowadays

in asia, women can go as far as deciding to not date a man because of his family (old and sick parents that need help and company)

and some guy will still decide to do a phd which means little money and little leisure time :feelsseriously:

No education for your face

asian guys stress themselves out only to get CUCKED or END UP A VIRGIN at the end
Why though??? Why the slave morality? I’m really inclined to think it’s genetics taking into account the history of the populations of the area. Fuck scientific knowledge if you cannot get pussy lmfao.

Why though??? Why the slave morality? I’m really inclined to think it’s genetics taking into account the history of the populations of the area. Fuck scientific knowledge if you cannot get pussy lmfao.
my parents are from Taiwan, they installed this slave mentality into me. it was unitl 22 years old that I realized looks trump everything else

my parents are from Taiwan, they installed this slave mentality into me. it was unitl 22 years old that I realized looks trump everything else
Is it true that Taiwanese foids disproportionally fuck foreigners? More so than in the mainland or gook ones? I heard the foreign cock haze is crazy there.

Is it true that Taiwanese foids disproportionally fuck foreigners? More so than in the mainland or gook ones? I heard the foreign cock haze is crazy there.
YES, IT'S TRUE

PhDcels are worst than roidcels