Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal fakeup pill

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200613 142021
Not sure if there's any Coomers around, but this is one of my fave actresses, and this is her when she's made up, and then the video is her without. Btw she is 1.48m

Her public persona is living her best life, getting fucked by massive dicks, in sweet ass houses and hotels in Miami, LA, Vegas, and she's getting paid loads to do it, and loads to shake her ass in strip clubs too, BEFORE you even consider the money she makes on onlyfans donations.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is in the library studying for his fluid dynamics exam, or more likely has already roped.

View: https://youtu.be/SzfuF7iSBkU

then if a guy is wrong about his height by even 1 inch they all explode and call him a liar.

then if a guy is wrong about his height by even 1 inch they all explode and call him a liar.
Can they ever get this right? I have Loads of friends who height fraud by one or even two inches, and never get busted.
My (white) brother in law and (ethnic) sister keep giving me a hard time for my height, and only stop when they sense I am gonna go Columbine on them, so last time I went to Macy's I measured against the rule they had and made them verify, and now they just say I look like the short red dude from that Disney movie about the girls emotions

tbh
btw she still looks fine to me
obviously not as good
but she's still attractive to me

Can they ever get this right? I have Loads of friends who height fraud by one or even two inches, and never get busted.
My (white) brother in law and (ethnic) sister keep giving me a hard time for my height, and only stop when they sense I am gonna go Columbine on them, so last time I went to Macy's I measured against the rule they had and made them verify, and now they just say I look like the short red dude from that Disney movie about the girls emotions
Then just give them the Columbine expression. Sometimes the idea of aggression is the only thing that'll stop people from mocking you.
tbh
btw she still looks fine to me
obviously not as good
but she's still attractive to me
her looksmatch is literally cleaning toilets for a living and she'd kill you with rat poison if you were near her.
your standards can be in the dumps and you'll still be alone.