Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal experience I had a few days ago

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
On my way home I stopped in front of an old men's house because he sold wine and I needed to forget my miserable life( second story later ).He was pretty funny ( and drunk too)and I went with him in his basement.Talking with him he told me that he had a 19 y old daughter (his only child that he loves so much blabla)and he showed me some pics with her(very beautiful) and gave me her number.I went again to him the next day and she was home.I talked with her a little bit and she seemed very interesting and talkative.I messaged her when I arrived home and she didn't responded to me in two days(She was a head shorter than me so I don't want to think my height was a problem neither my personality because I made her giggle and we spend an hour talking and she even showed me her vineyard)

So,what I did wrong?

You aren't chad:lul:

what did you write in your message to her?

what did you write in your message to her?
this

also
I think that your height and personality weren't the problem, you don't have a chad face, foids are giga-entitled dude, they only talk to chads

You didn't hold frame and sent a message to her first, also you even made a post on here and let her live rent free on your head. Remember. LIFT LIFT LIFT, and pull bitches. Also shower if you can, if you smell bad hoes wont like ya

Cold experience, classic type of avoidant behavior of her.

On my way home I stopped in front of an old men's house because he sold wine and I needed to forget my miserable life( second story later ).He was pretty funny ( and drunk too)and I went with him in his basement.Talking with him he told me that he had a 19 y old daughter (his only child that he loves so much blabla)and he showed me some pics with her(very beautiful) and gave me her number.I went again to him the next day and she was home.I talked with her a little bit and she seemed very interesting and talkative.I messaged her when I arrived home and she didn't responded to me in two days(She was a head shorter than me so I don't want to think my height was a problem neither my personality because I made her giggle and we spend an hour talking and she even showed me her vineyard)

So,what I did wrong?
Wrong genetics. Try again.

So,what I did wrong?
looksmatch? you might have been out of your league brocel.

From his basement to you're's bro...

Experiences of a non chad

At 19 a whole slew of Chad cocks have paraded through her pussy walls cuh. I don't think you'd stand a chance unless you pull up in a used Chevrolet Corvette

Dont forget to sHaVeU and get a hErAiRcUt aswell
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
You didn't hold frame and sent a message to her first, also you even made a post on here and let her live rent free on your head. Remember. LIFT LIFT LIFT, and pull bitches. Also shower if you can, if you smell bad hoes wont like ya

no answer is an answer. No need to ask what went wrong because the answer is enough