Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal experience I had a few days ago

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Captain
★★★
13d 5h 40m
On my way home I stopped in front of an old men's house because he sold wine and I needed to forget my miserable life( second story later ).He was pretty funny ( and drunk too)and I went with him in his basement.Talking with him he told me that he had a 19 y old daughter (his only child that he loves so much blabla)and he showed me some pics with her(very beautiful) and gave me her number.I went again to him the next day and she was home.I talked with her a little bit and she seemed very interesting and talkative.I messaged her when I arrived home and she didn't responded to me in two days(She was a head shorter than me so I don't want to think my height was a problem neither my personality because I made her giggle and we spend an hour talking and she even showed me her vineyard)

So,what I did wrong?

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★
16d 8h 44m
You aren't chad:lul:

B

boyspeechless

Banned
-
9h 10m
what did you write in your message to her?

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
what did you write in your message to her?
this

also
I think that your height and personality weren't the problem, you don't have a chad face, foids are giga-entitled dude, they only talk to chads

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
124d 20h 3m
lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★
42d 9h 16m
You didn't hold frame and sent a message to her first, also you even made a post on here and let her live rent free on your head. Remember. LIFT LIFT LIFT, and pull bitches. Also shower if you can, if you smell bad hoes wont like ya

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
16d 14h 46m
Cold experience, classic type of avoidant behavior of her.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
54d 6h 39m
Every day is a harsh one for the Buddhist virgin.

bootadoot

bootadoot

Greycel
19h 34m
On my way home I stopped in front of an old men's house because he sold wine and I needed to forget my miserable life( second story later ).He was pretty funny ( and drunk too)and I went with him in his basement.Talking with him he told me that he had a 19 y old daughter (his only child that he loves so much blabla)and he showed me some pics with her(very beautiful) and gave me her number.I went again to him the next day and she was home.I talked with her a little bit and she seemed very interesting and talkative.I messaged her when I arrived home and she didn't responded to me in two days(She was a head shorter than me so I don't want to think my height was a problem neither my personality because I made her giggle and we spend an hour talking and she even showed me her vineyard)

So,what I did wrong?
Wrong genetics. Try again.

DefinitelyHasBones

DefinitelyHasBones

yes, legally i’m a lord. refer to me as such!
2h 7m

So,what I did wrong?
looksmatch? you might have been out of your league brocel.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
136d 20h 12m
From his basement to you're's bro...

D

depressedblackcel

Officer
★★★★★
4d 10h 32m
Experiences of a non chad

SupremeGentleman48

SupremeGentleman48

Banned
-
4d 9h 5m
At 19 a whole slew of Chad cocks have paraded through her pussy walls cuh. I don't think you'd stand a chance unless you pull up in a used Chevrolet Corvette

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 58m
you're ugly :feelsrope:

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 12h 39m
Dont forget to sHaVeU and get a hErAiRcUt aswell
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
You didn't hold frame and sent a message to her first, also you even made a post on here and let her live rent free on your head. Remember. LIFT LIFT LIFT, and pull bitches. Also shower if you can, if you smell bad hoes wont like ya

lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★
42d 9h 16m
ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Veteran
★★★
48d 21h 18m
no answer is an answer. No need to ask what went wrong because the answer is enough

TheCatMan

TheCatMan

A cats ass isn't the same as pussy
5d 20h 44m