Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Dark Triad Pill and Islam Copers BTFO Again

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
These braindeads are like parasites to us. They ruined everything for us. And most of the criminals are bongos. Government provides them shelters. Some are Rohingyas I feel should be shot dead.
That’s how many people see ethnics in the West. Brutal

Many muslims are quitting to practice their religion. As it acts a veil to do crimes like Jihad and so on.
And for women they like drama and pain no wonder women are attracted to criminals. Although it seems that her past husband was abusive but she might have some fantasy of sort where she is getting fucked and huge muscled criminals. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

its not drama my homiecel

its called

supposedly 70-80% of foids are attracted to criminals
you'll :feelsrope::feelsrope: yourself if you saw all the Stacies that were nutz for ted bundy

brutal @Lonely_2

Woman are but Satans offspring

Muslims believe in prophets not mentioned in the old testament
Qu'ran follows Ishmael instead of Isaac
they speak arabic instead of hebrew
They call God Allah instead of Yahweh
:smonk:
Jews don't vocalise YHWH. They usually refer to God as Elohim/Adonai.

Allah is just the arabic word for God. Even arab Christians say Allah

says the coping axomiya hinducel whose state is getting rekt by supERior Bongali Chaddams
:feelsLSD: LOL Superior my ASS. These Bongos are runaway victims from Bangladesh and none are Kolkata Bengalis. And the mass killing of bongs will just start in few years stay tuned.

its not drama my homiecel

its called

supposedly 70-80% of foids are attracted to criminals
you'll :feelsrope::feelsrope: yourself if you saw all the Stacies that were nutz for ted bundy

I watched on YouTube how he had many fans and how they were send him love letters.

Jews don't vocalise YHWH. They usually refer to God as Elohim/Adonai.

Allah is just the arabic word for God. Even arab Christians say Allah
Arabic itself is islamic

I watched on YouTube how he had many fans and how they were send him love letters.

they were mostly peak boomer Stacies at least ones who went to his court room hearing

then he had one low tier becky that he impregnated in jail jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

they were mostly peak boomer Stacies at least ones who went to his court room hearing

then he had one low tier becky that he impregnated in jail jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:
No doubt foids are masochist and they love dramas to going around them all the time.

Women are stupid. The water is wet.