Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Dark Triad Pill and Islam Copers BTFO Again

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
This notoriously violent career criminal attracted two women into marrying him all the while behind bars with no hope of getting out. And one of the women was a Muslim, JFL at Islam copers saying Islam can defeat female nature. Ironically bluepilled reddit cucks are right personality does matter to women but in the opposite way they think it does. Women don't want men with caring personalities but instead men who are prone to extreme violence and psychopathy.

And one of the women was a Muslim,
Many muslims are quitting to practice their religion. As it acts a veil to do crimes like Jihad and so on.
And for women they like drama and pain no wonder women are attracted to criminals. Although it seems that her past husband was abusive but she might have some fantasy of sort where she is getting fucked and huge muscled criminals. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Many muslims are quitting to practice their religion. As it acts a veil to do crimes like Jihad and so on.
And for women they like drama and pain no wonder women are attracted to criminals. Although it seems that her past husband was abusive but she might have some fantasy of sort where she is getting fucked and huge muscled criminals. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jihad is an ancient form of going ER,
as the Chaddams took all the foids for themselves, normies and incels had to go to war to enslave women from other places to have a chance to get anything

as the Chaddams took all the foids for themselves, normies and incels had to go to war to enslave women from other places to have a chance to get anything
ok keep coping JIHADI cel half cut dick CHUSLIM

ok keep coping JIHADI cel half cut dick CHUSLIM
I’m not Muslim, I’m Jewish. Just well versed in many different cultures and how they interact with inceldom.

You want to know what JIHAD is like??
It is when the kid gets rapped by some muslim
It is when you use other name to marry a foid from other religion coz you father married the foid you like. And later convert her to Muslim forcefully (I have little concern for this)
It is like teaching how to kill people when you should be gonig to school and study.
It is when you vandalize other people's places of worship to show your dominance.
It is when you kill a mother with 1 infant and a 4 year old to spread your cuck religion.

True JFL thats why so many sand nigger men fucked sheboon slaves

You want to know what JIHAD is like??
It is when the kid gets rapped by some muslim
They’re not age cucks

It is when you use other name to marry a foid from other religion coz you father married the foid you like. And later convert her to Muslim forcefully (I have little concern for this)
Imagine giving women a choice. The sexual competition in the society is beyond brutal I would imagine. Yet they ban suicide as a sin and force incels and the brutally mogged to keep living.

It is like teaching how to kill people when you should be gonig to school and study.
Whores love violent evil thugmaxxers more than beta hardworking providers

It is when you vandalize other people's places of worship to show your dominance.
It is when you kill a mother with 1 infant and a 4 year old to spread your cuck religion.
Killing whores who had Chad’s kid. Muslims don’t kill women, the incels need the woman to fuck because no one would spend time with them voluntarily.

True JFL thats why so many sand nigger men fucked sheboon slaves
They castrated all the nigger males so they couldn’t get cucked (brutal jbb pill), but what happened when the black foids got pregnant?

Last edited:
brown whore needs to be thrown into a gen pop male prison area:feelsLSD:

i rarely watch videos posted here but i watched it fully this has pissed me off immensely

They’re not age cucks

Imagine giving women a choice. The sexual competition in the society is beyond brutal I would imagine. Yet they ban suicide as a sin and force incels and the brutally mogged to keep living.

Whores love violent evil thugmaxxers more than beta hardworking providers

Killing whores who had Chad’s kid. Muslims don’t kill women, the incels need the woman to fuck because no one would spend time with them voluntarily.

They castrated all the nigger males so they couldn’t get cucked (brutal jbb pill), but what happened when the black foids got pregnant?
Chuslims are born faggots.

So is the war of the Jews against the goyim who enslaved them all the time and killed their sons while letting their girls live so they can fuck them.

So is the war of the Jews against the goyim who enslaved them all the time and killed their sons while letting their girls live so they can fuck them.
Judaism and Islam are pretty much the same religion except that Islam is a non-race based version.

Chuslims are born faggots.
Well, seems you just have a hatred of Muslims rather than wanting to discuss the phenomenon from a blackpilled perspective.

Well, seems you just have a hatred of Muslims rather than wanting to discuss the phenomenon from a blackpilled perspective.
I will be posting a thread sometime soon. On what a women should be like according to Vedas. I dont hate muslims I just the muslim who took away my oneitis.

I will be posting a thread sometime soon. On what a women should be like according to Vedas. I dont hate muslims I just the muslim who took away my oneitis.
Some muslim took away your oneitus? Brutal. Are you Hindu?

It wasn’t his religion, it was his looks. Take the blackpill.
It was his religion she too was muslim. Muslim foids only get fucked by Muslim CUCKS. But muslim cucks fucks every foids.

It was his religion she too was muslim. Muslim foids only get fucked by Muslim CUCKS. But muslim cucks fucks every foids.
I’m guessing you’re in curryland. In Europe, Arab foids are fucking black and white dudes a lot. In curryland, everyone looks the same (muslim or hindu) so no point of risking get stoned for picking a one subhuman over another.

I’m guessing you’re in curryland. In Europe, Arab foids are fucking black and white dudes a lot. In curryland, everyone looks the same (muslim or hindu) so no point of risking get stoned for picking a one subhuman over another.
Yeah in Curryland. We generally cannot identify someone to be Muslim or Hindu but you can identify muslim immigrants as they cannot speak our languages properly and most of the criminals are form that back ground. Although it is not that common for a Indian Foid to marry a muslim immigrant but it is not that uncommon.

Yeah in Curryland. We generally cannot identify someone to be Muslim or Hindu but you can identify muslim immigrants as they cannot speak our languages properly and most of the criminals are form that back ground. Although it is not that common for a Indian Foid to marry a muslim immigrant but it is not that uncommon.
Where are the Muslim immigrants coming from?

Where are the Muslim immigrants coming from?
They are coming from Bangladesh these degenerates produces children like machines. They come here our corrupted governments uses them as vote banks. And because of this our indigenous people's population is degrading year after year. Sometimes I feel like going ER on every Bangladeshi immigrant I see. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Idotms thoughts on the difference
Muslims believe in prophets not mentioned in the old testament
Qu'ran follows Ishmael instead of Isaac
they speak arabic instead of hebrew
They call God Allah instead of Yahweh
:smonk:

What are your thoughts on them as religions
Not the worst religions
They are closer to the truth than pagans at least

In the end we all get mogged by curries, don't we?
:blackpill::feelsrope:

Muslims believe in prophets not mentioned in the old testament
Qu'ran follows Ishmael instead of Isaac
they speak arabic instead of hebrew
They call God Allah instead of Yahweh
:smonk:
Many other differences

I think I listed the major ones :smonk:
You missed some major ones

1. Jews practised Paganism
2. Jews don't believe in Hell
3. Jews believe non Jews can still attain salvation

I never heard about the third one
I was explaining major differences that even atheists can notice

One day I'll have more posts than you
Lonely_2

They are coming from Bangladesh these degenerates produces children like machines. They come here our corrupted governments uses them as vote banks. And because of this our indigenous people's population is degrading year after year. Sometimes I feel like going ER on every Bangladeshi immigrant I see. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Completely ovER for bongocels.
Even chudur budur said he is bengali, but would never want to be associated with someone actually from that country. Although I heard it’s going to surpass Pakistan soon, so mega over for them.

Yeah, Judaism is a lot more understanding than the other Abrahamic religions. We do have a kind of hell but it’s meant to purify the souls of the wicked rather than punish, so they will be able to have a place in the world to come, and lasts a year at max. But Judaism doesn’t talk much about the afterlife, and what I told you is not agreed by everyone.

Completely ovER for bongocels.
Even chudur budur said he is bengali, but would never want to be associated with someone actually from that country. Although I heard it’s going to surpass Pakistan soon, so mega over for them.
those jihadis are cucked and it is really ovER for us. Thinking of roping or settling aboard. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

lol ure theoy is sik

i agree with ure theory. it makes a lot of sense.
Jfl, I didn’t make it up tbh. I heard bits and pieces of it from other people.

they produce too many children and they dont have any place to live in their shit hole country. So they move to our place.
Doesn’t curry land already have too many people? How are they jamming so many people there?

Doesn’t curry land already have too many people? How are they jamming so many people there?
These braindeads are like parasites to us. They ruined everything for us. And most of the criminals are bongos. Government provides them shelters. Some are Rohingyas I feel should be shot dead.