Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brutal Chest pain every day and every night

Garmonbozia

Garmonbozia

Greycel
Does anyone else's heart physically hurt when you're sad? When feel even a little bit of sadness which happens more or less every day and mostly night, the sadder I get more it hurts. Usually happens when I think about myself and how miserable I am. When imagine dementia-stricken old me alone on my deathbed with burning memories l've never had. Even now typing this it hurts like fuck. I don't even want
just want to be happy. Just a little bit. Single hug from a girl who cares about me would be more than enough.

Go to the fucking doctor, you probably have a heart condition.

my social anxiety is so bad I can't go to the doctor. I take medication when it gets unbearable so I'm ok.

Not anymore, I’m finally starting to become numb to it all.
This.

Although, years ago, it was once so bad that it paralyzed me while standing for an hour. If I moved, it felt like I was getting stabbed. My life flashed before my eyes, I thought I was having a heart attack.