Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Brutal] Autists and homosexuals are part of the same social class

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

I recently learned about the serial killer Dennis Rader, who cultivated a career as a compliance officer for the local government of Witchita, Kansas. In the course of his career, he had developed a reputation for severe strictness and handed out tickets in the surrounding community over the slightest of violations.

He was described by his female subordinate, Mary Capps, as socially awkward, not inclined towards small talk, and prone to outbursts, yet very timely and punctual, always arriving at work at the same time early every morning, regularly setting timers for himself, following consistent routines, and expecting the same overbearing standards from her.

Obviously, he was on the autism spectrum. Yet he has never been officially diagnosed or described as such. One study on the "Neurodevelopmental and psychosocial risk factors in serial killers and mass murderers" classifies him as having "no evidence of ASD."

But the traits are all there, and one which confused me for several days was his abusive strictness towards others. Of course, autists consider precision and familiarity to be cathartic, but the fact that this could be juxtaposed in Rader's personality with a proclivity for violence, largely driven by impulse and improvisation (after a cursory period of "trolling" for victims, stalking them, and sketching a rudimentary plan which was bound to run into complications), seemed to be contradictory.

But I think I can explain it now. The punishing, exacting standards autistic people can show towards others is a way of getting back at them for all the bullying and exclusion they've faced in life. Autists make for some of the most serious supervisors, hall monitors, and compliance officers, precisely because they've been brutalized all their lives for their own non-conformity, and when given the chance to turn the tables and scrutinize the conformity of normies, will take pleasure in showing them where they're failing to conform themselves. This mindset eventually leads them to idealize the torment and murder of normies, given that the ultimate conformity is apparently to suffer and die while having somebody above you take pleasure in it.

Autists are very similar in this regard to homosexuals, who also suffer from bullying in their youths due to non-conformity, and for the same reasons enjoy abusing supervisor positions later in life.

Police officers are often stereotyped in this way -- as bullied kids who now want to get back at society. But no particular demographics would seem to have more motive for this than autists and homosexuals, who, despite whatever social acceptance movements exist to make them feel comfortable, will always be scorned and ostracized for their differences. Even as society becomes more gay due to hypersexuality and more awkward due to technology, gays and autists will always go through traumatic formative years of development which will tend to make them tyrannical later in life.

Autists and homosexuals certainly share a common heritage with regard to Catholic Church, where they'd both be deposited by their families for the same reasons. Their families noticed that they were the odd ones out among the sons and were not bonding well with females, and so gave them to the Church. The autists who were (involuntarily) celibate simply because they could not socially bond well thrived in terms of learning strict Catholic dogma and coping with it, but the homosexuals who were (involuntarily) celibate only because it was not acceptable to have sex with other males and express their particular sexuality now had a cadre of choir boys to abuse. This trend continues today, and helps explain why homosexuals have a reputation for both perverting social standards and pedantically enforcing social standards much as women do (e.g. with regard to "fashion").

Last edited:
Lol not everyone who
's socially awkward and punctual is on the autism spectrum. Not to mention he doesn't look like a sperg. They have those deer in the headlights eyes, where as his are way more focused.

Lol what, I'm autistic and extremely slovenly, the routines aren't something you do instinctively, you learn to do them as a coping mechanism to deal with overstimulation.

Not all autists have strict routines because they never learned to do them.

He was a Chad in his youth. Turned into a killer because he started balding and there's no cure

He was a Chad in his youth. Turned into a killer because he started balding and there's no cure
He was married for 30 years, I guess this really puts the personality meme into perspective, everyone can immediately tell that he was a complete asshole

Nonsense, you can't choose to be an autist, fags on the other hand were most likely abused in their childhood, thus, developed degenerate behaviour.
These two are not equal in any way, shape o form, as fags are one of the many reasons society is so degenerate.

Looks like a reserved, strict guy who isn't amused by normies.

Autism is mostly a meme at this point. A lot of socially anxious guys self-diagnose themselves with it in order to get an excuse to not self-improve. If you are not short or ugly, you should be able to learn enough social skills required to seduce a female if you do have high-functioning autism.

Lol not everyone who
's socially awkward and punctual is on the autism spectrum. Not to mention he doesn't look like a sperg. They have those deer in the headlights eyes, where as his are way more focused.
Lol what, I'm autistic and extremely slovenly, the routines aren't something you do instinctively, you learn to do them as a coping mechanism to deal with overstimulation.

Not all autists have strict routines because they never learned to do them.

You two are correct and in retrospect I see that Dennis Rader had OCPD rather than congenital autism; but obsessive-compulsiveness is, in fact, an autistic characteristic, and is only mediated by the amount of executive dysfunction (ADHD) an autist has.

OCPD and the high disgust sensitivity that accompanies it often creates a "moral inquisitor," and is otherwise highly suited for hunting and stalking prey because of elevated systemizing abilities (with associated empathetic deficits) that are seen in autism also.

In Dennis Rader's case, one can say that he was hyper-moral in the conduct of his work of enforcing property codes in the community, but had no moral motivations for his killings, much like his ancestor in an evolutionary tribe might be moral within the confines of his tribe (where he presumably held the power/authority to enforce this morality), but not while on the hunt for animals or enemies.

Dennis Rader had a very interesting personaliteeehee, which perhaps shows us one of the genetic antecedents of autism, or a crossing of autism with psychopathy, or OCPD and psychopathy, or any combination thereof.

Nonsense, you can't choose to be an autist, fags on the other hand were most likely abused in their childhood, thus, developed degenerate behaviour.
These two are not equal in any way, shape o form, as fags are one of the many reasons society is so degenerate.
Choice has precious little to do with either homosexuality or autism, but you are correct that submissive homosexuals are often childhood victims of rape at the hands of psychopaths and thus coerced into homosexuality through trauma.

I have theorized that submissive homosexuals are the type that are most likely to sublimate their libidos to prosocial ends, because obviously dominant psychopaths are unlikely to, unless by "prosocial ends" it is meant killing people in a convenient context like the military or in another context where they hold authority and power.

Perhaps like there are correlations between psychopathy and dominant homosexuality, and maybe even genetic causality, there are correlations between autism and submissive homosexuality, and maybe even genetic causality. Such an idea can be gleaned here:

Lol not everyone who

Not sure if he was autistic tho

Not sure if he was autistic tho
I admit that my hypothesis is incorrect, but I am nonetheless onto something here, bro. OCPD seems to be a genetic precursor to autism.

In my case, I observe OCPD characteristics in my father, and ADHD characteristics in my mother, which appears to produce the fusion which is known as "autism."

Last edited:
I admit that my hypothesis is incorrect, but I am nonetheless onto something here, bro. OCPD seems to be a genetic precursor to autism.

In my case, I observe OCPD characteristics in my father, and ADHD characteristics in my mother, which appears to produce the fusion which is known as "autism."
Interesting theory tbh

Interesting theory tbh

The executive dysfunction of ADHD is observed in autism, and the sensation seeking and impulsivity of ADHD is observed in psychopathy.

The high disgust sensitivity, neuroticism, conscientiousness, and systemizing abilities of OCPD (which is conducive to "stalking," hunting, and killing prey) is observed in autism, and the "moral inquisitor" nature of OCPD is observed in psychopathy (insofar as morality just means "enforcing power/authority").

Perhaps autists are just the mutts or mongrels of different evolutionary strategies combined.

Last edited:
I didn't get your connection at all.
Autists get bullied and have stunt developments that can be manifested in non NT kinda compulsive behavior... meanwhile gays have had their urges denied by social ostracizing so they flaunt and push their lifestyle onto others?
What's even the same social class they're in?

I didn't get your connection at all.
Autists get bullied and have stunt developments that can be manifested in non NT kinda compulsive behavior... meanwhile gays have had their urges denied by social ostracizing so they flaunt and push their lifestyle onto others?
What's even the same social class they're in?
Autists and homosexuals are both nominally accepted by society, but are nonetheless aberrant and in their confused upbringings go through much traumas, so I was theorizing that a sense of resentment towards "normies" characterizes both autists and homosexuals, which compels them to become rule-enforcers later on in life and stick it to the "normies."

I have since addressed flaws in my OP regarding the idea that Dennis Radar was autistic (he actually had OCPD), but there is still a lot here, in the OCPD appears to be a genetic antecedent to autism, and there may even be genetic correlations between autism and homosexuality:

In terms of social roles, autists and homosexuals both seem to be meant to sublimate their libidos to group-selected, prosocial causes, whatever they may be.

Autists and homosexuals are both nominally accepted by society, but are nonetheless aberrant and in their confused upbringings go through much traumas, so I was theorizing that a sense of resentment towards "normies" characterizes both autists and homosexuals, which compels them to become rule-enforcers later on in life and stick it to the "normies."

I have since addressed flaws in my OP regarding the idea that Dennis Radar was autistic (he actually had OCPD), but there is still a lot here, in the OCPD appears to be a genetic antecedent to autism, and there may even be genetic correlations between autism and homosexuality:

In terms of social roles, autists and homosexuals both seem to be meant to sublimate their libidos to group-selected, prosocial causes, whatever they may be.

Understood.
I kinda disagree about gays tho. I'd say the minority would be rule enforcers as you described. The majority seem to be foid tier nagging idiots.

Understood.
I kinda disagree about gays tho. I'd say the minority would be rule enforcers as you described. The majority seem to be foid tier nagging idiots.
If anything, the nagging typical among both homosexuals and women is evidence of their rule-enforcing nature.

They naturally assume the role of fashionistas and authorities of social comportment, and the fact that they bitch about obsolete fashions and social shortcomings so much serves to keep people in check and keep them "in tune" with the new dictums. They don't create the rules, but they do enforce them :feelsthink:

Fags and women thus appear to be evolutionary enforcers of status quo, but fags could historically perform this duty at a much higher level than women by virtue of being male. Men with OCPD are similarly high level rule enforcers.

Autistic people are evidently a mixed race between OCPDs and ADHDs who prospered in religious institutions, which gave them the right mixture of inheriting/exerting order and being freely creative. This environment also benefited those on the schizophrenic spectrum.

Last edited: