Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal exposition of woman's loyalty to Chad

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
I finally decided to chase up a thought that had been on my mind for almost a year now

This picture book is something special. It is a brutal showcasing of French women near instantly forgetting the 2M French men in internment camps as mighty Aryan skeletons become commonplace in the streets and at garrisons and getting cozy between their arms (and probably cozy with them between their legs, too).

In 1940, France became occupied by Nazi Germany. In 1942, there was a spike in birthrates, meaning that within weeks of France becoming part of the regime, French women were already fucking Chad Nazis and having their children a few months later. It's estimated that it was 200 000 babies born from Franco-German wartime pairings.

These children are elderly and dying as they are at the end of the human lifecycle, but here's a direct quote from one of these foids, who seems to have some amount of self-awareness,
My heart is French but my body is international.

Her body is international. Her body is international before globalism seriously started. You want a wife? Be my guest.

There were some punishments as the bluepilled French were surprised at their women's infidelity, the most common being that the woman would have her hair shaved. (Wow, seriously severe punishment that will affect their life so greatly.)

This picture book is special, because the photographs in it were hidden and of trysts between those Chads and French women and were found in the last decade because of relatives digging through their stuff and selling whatever they find at fate sales.

If you need any more proof that women don't give a fuck in the slightest about loyalty or politics, this is many brutal pages of it. Women's politics is to jawline, height, NW1, hunter eyes.

There were some punishments as the bluepilled French were surprised at their women's infidelity, the most common being that the woman would have her hair shaved. (Wow, seriously severe punishment that will affect their life so greatly.)

Imagine being a chad Nazi conqueror, walking through a vainquished city with impeccable HUGO BOSS SS uniforms.

Peak existence TBH.

In 1942, there was a spike in birthrates

Notice there was a spike. As in : whores immediately wanted to reproduce with the winner.

(I'm french btw)

If you need any more proof that women don't give a fuck in the slightest about loyalty or politics, this is many brutal pages of it. Women's politics is to jawline, height, NW1, hunter eyes.

Brutal, blackpilled

The nazis must've had world-class personalities for this to happen. :feelsLSD:

I wonder what would have happened if the Japanese somehow conquered the US in WW2. Would American foids be fucking the Japs or would they still be like sorry sweaty, you're only 5'11"

It's the world class personality and charisma, my nigga.

Wearing Hugo boss SS uniform will boost your chrisma and personality to 200%

It's the world class personality and charisma, my nigga.

Wearing Hugo boss SS uniform will boost your chrisma and personality to 200%
Just Nazimaxx theory.